The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love

Go down 
+7
Fede X
Doom
Shining
crosspotts1.0
animaraz
lordzeus1
Basara-kun
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 EmptyMay 16th 2023, 10:57 pm

Doom wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol!
XDDDDDD

About Kangoo, I noticed some stuff to be fixed on her, so she joins to the update list with N.Boss and Lockjaw Pooch... but i've to finish and release Sarge first Razz
Back to top Go down
http://network.mugenguild.com/basara
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 EmptyMay 19th 2023, 9:43 pm

OK guys, Sarge has been released, now I'm focusing in these 2 stuff:

• Working now on Boogerman and Taffy, I hope one of these 2 will be my next release
  • Also, starting to update various CF chars, mostly N.Boss, Lockjaw Pooch and Kangoo

Also I made some changes on screenpack and in general plans, but I'll tell you about that later Wink
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 EmptyMay 24th 2023, 11:24 am

Todos tus personajes son muy buenos, pero Kangoo luce partícularmente genial. Ya nos tocará enfrentarlo como rival en el mugen.

All your characters are very good, but Kangoo looks particularly cool. He will have to face him as a rival in the mugen.
Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 EmptyMay 24th 2023, 11:27 pm

EnfrentarLA, es hembra y además madre tongue de hecho, tiene a su bebé en la bolsa mientras pelea. Ahí le voy a dar un update como se merece, hay algunas cosas que debo corregirle aún, se viene pronto Wink

To face HER, it's female and a mother too tongue in fact, she has her baby in her poach while fighting. She's going to get an update as she deserves, there were some things that should be fixed yet, it comes soon Wink

Last edited by Basara-kun on May 24th 2023, 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar stuff)
Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 EmptyMay 25th 2023, 5:01 pm

N.Boss, Lockjaw Pooch, Octohead and Kangoo have been updated!!
Now full working on Boogerman, I'm replaying 63 1/3 to get more details, but probably I'll ask for some more ripped sprites that Mr.C didin't rip yet. I'm just starting with his supers and later the combo system and claytalities, you'll see about that soon Wink
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 EmptyMay 25th 2023, 8:50 pm

Haha

Basara-kun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 EmptyMay 26th 2023, 1:46 pm

You better like this video or you'll be octogone!!

Also, I made some changes on the screenpack, you'll see about that soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 EmptyMay 26th 2023, 4:03 pm

Me gusta, me gusta ... fire

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 EmptyMay 26th 2023, 9:21 pm

Basara-kun wrote:

looking good CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 705151839

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 EmptyMay 27th 2023, 7:34 am

Basara-kun wrote:

This gets better and better, I can't wait to see the finished project

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 EmptyMay 31st 2023, 7:25 pm

Added a new change into the screenpack, now there're 10 slots per row instead 9, making a total of 30 instead of 27. I was testing it and it fits better with all the chars I want to make, leaving only 3 as secret ones (5 if you include the DLCs). As the Clayfighters in the screenshot, those one will be part of the possible Beta 2 (excepting Dr. Kiln, I don't think I can finish him for the Beta 2), but at least Kung Pow, N.Boss, Sarge, Boogerman and Taffy will be part of it... and maybe a sixth or seventh character could be made in between.

Seeing a possible date for the release, but a temptative day is November 15 for the 30th anniversary of the first game on the SNES. Or maybe earlier to work on a Beta 3 and giving you more content, not sure, but by now that's a possible date, stay tuned, soon I'll show you more content Wink

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 EmptyMay 31st 2023, 8:08 pm

Muy bien. Oye... Una pregunta ¿Tiny y Butch y Sumo Santa y Orochi Sumo Santa tienen diferentes ataques y sprites?

Very good. Hey... One question, do Tiny and Butch and Sumo Santa and Orochi Sumo Santa have different attacks and sprites?
Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 EmptyMay 31st 2023, 8:17 pm

Yes and no:
-Tiny and Butch have the same sprites with a recolor (just like in CF2) but both have diferent attacks, since normal punches and kicks to Claytalities, they're the only ones who were used both versions instead of 2-in-1 as the rest of Clayfighters from this CF2
-Orochi Sumo Santa it's just a recolor of Sumo Santa with Holn's AI, which is a brutal AI that can't be controlled by the player, the latter issue as the main joke of him and the reason why is a AF char and a not official one

EDIT: Added a new Boogerman video, this time with 2 of his 3 supers ready Very Happy

Last edited by Basara-kun on May 31st 2023, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added an advance on my WIP)

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 EmptyJune 9th 2023, 8:05 pm

Hi guys, got you 3 advances to be noted here:

First of all: Boogerman has the Super Belch and now has all his supers ready. Now making part of the combo system (linkers, finishers and Insane Combos), the throws and the Claytalities (I'll make 3 of them instead of the 6 since there's a lot of work on them). If all goes well, the booger eater would be available during June, wish me luck Wink

And about the game, I found some lost lines in screenpack code so now the names won't be sticked anymore (in versus and select screens), as well the wimquotes have a "window" so now the letters won't try to escape off the screen XD I'll be working more on the screenpack to polish it more for the Beta 2 (as well seeing the release date and the trailer), you'll see about that soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 EmptyJune 10th 2023, 5:35 pm

denso

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next