The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Today at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love

Go down 
+7
Fede X
Doom
Shining
crosspotts1.0
animaraz
lordzeus1
Basara-kun
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
animaraz

animaraz

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 EmptyApril 21st 2023, 9:44 pm

¡Hey! Esta increíble ¿Esta versión en particular ya esta disponible en tu sitio web o es wip?

Basara-kun likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 EmptyApril 22nd 2023, 9:15 am

Basara-kun wrote:

Need a hand with enemies?? Why not just clap your hands to call High Five?? Very Happy

Well, here and in other places kangoo won, but in YT the victory of High Five was smashing, so I made him first... and Kangoo will be the next Wink

nice video Smile

Basara-kun and jackBedson like this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 EmptyApril 22nd 2023, 9:04 pm

animaraz wrote:
¡Hey! Esta increíble ¿Esta versión en particular ya esta disponible en tu sitio web o es wip?
Por supuesto, todos los trailers son los personajes del juego que ya hice, ya están disponibles aparte en mi pagina Wink

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://network.mugenguild.com/basara
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 EmptyApril 23rd 2023, 8:29 pm

You know I made my preview videos under Streamable and only for my WIP threads. Well, this is the exception.
I uploaded my official preview of Boogerman and Sarge to my YT channel as a way to thank you for all the love I received there, so here you are. Both got a lot advanced and I hope to finish them during these months, enjoy the video Wink
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 EmptyApril 24th 2023, 6:48 am

Beautiful characters... sonrisa

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 EmptyMay 2nd 2023, 5:20 pm

Hi, I updated the first post with some interesting news:
  • N.Boss joins officially to Infinite Clayfare as one of his bosses along with Dr. Kiln, Sumo Santa and Lockjaw Pooch. He'll be part of the Beta 2 release in 2023 and even will be updated with some fixes
  • Added chars that are actual WIPs (marked as + in the roster list), these are actually 4: Boogerman, Dr. kiln, Taffy and Sarge, the latter is my next release indeed (making the Insane Combos and that's all)
  • With the sum of N.Boss and the 2 unknown DLC chars, the official count is 33 characters!!
  • Enscripture manifested after so many years and let me use his stages for the fullgame, so some of them will be added, as N.Boss stage from CFTE, so I added to the credits part
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2023, 5:29 pm

33 !!?? want

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 EmptyMay 9th 2023, 9:26 pm

Oh yeah, I hope to make a couple more of chars to rise the actual count to 20-23 for the next Beta 2 Very Happy

OK, some news for you. Sarge is almost ready, now making the last part: the Insane Combos. With that ready, he'll be released, probably this week. But also, I got you some news... but of updates:
  • First of all and by people's choice: N.Boss, fixing various of the stuff from feedbacks, reducing the damage of his throw (from 750 to 500 to be a little bit fair)... and of course, more kind of projectiles, I'll add more from CF2 and SC Wink
  • The next is Lockjaw Pooch, making his character trailer I found A LOT of stuff to be fixed, so I'll start with the dawg after I release Sarge.
  • A pendent debt I've to done: Sumo Santa, in part some little fixes and in the other part, make his Insane Combos and the other 2 Claytalities where he clones and pushes off the enemy (the Launch from Island MUGEN one and the squeeze one from SC)
  • And finally, make a general update to Knock Off Top Half claytalities for normal characters, where they should get into state 5150 (dead) instead of getting the Launch from MUGEN claytality. It's already applied to my last 2-3 chars, but I've to make a big update to all the rest of my clayfighters.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 EmptyMay 10th 2023, 2:28 am

Ambitious project ...i desire to see the final result Wink

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 EmptyMay 10th 2023, 6:14 am

Constant news update is highly appreciated my friend... sonrisa

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 EmptyMay 10th 2023, 6:27 am

Yay nice work

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 EmptyMay 10th 2023, 11:48 am

Basara-kun wrote:
Oh yeah, I hope to make a couple more of chars to rise the actual count to 20-23 for the next Beta 2 Very Happy

OK, some news for you. Sarge is almost ready, now making the last part: the Insane Combos. With that ready, he'll be released, probably this week. But also, I got you some news... but of updates:
  • First of all and by people's choice: N.Boss, fixing various of the stuff from feedbacks, reducing the damage of his throw (from 750 to 500 to be a little bit fair)... and of course, more kind of projectiles, I'll add more from CF2 and SC Wink
  • The next is Lockjaw Pooch, making his character trailer I found A LOT of stuff to be fixed, so I'll start with the dawg after I release Sarge.
  • A pendent debt I've to done: Sumo Santa, in part some little fixes and in the other part, make his Insane Combos and the other 2 Claytalities where he clones and pushes off the enemy (the Launch from Island MUGEN one and the squeeze one from SC)
  • And finally, make a general update to Knock Off Top Half claytalities for normal characters, where they should get into state 5150 (dead) instead of getting the Launch from MUGEN claytality. It's already applied to my last 2-3 chars, but I've to make a big update to all the rest of my clayfighters.

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 670481599

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 EmptyMay 14th 2023, 11:19 am

Happy Mother's Day!! Razz

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 EmptyMay 14th 2023, 4:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol!

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 EmptyMay 16th 2023, 7:52 am

Basara-kun wrote:

Happy Mother's Day!! Razz

cool video, reminds me of that kangaroo from looney tunes Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next