The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love

Go down 
+7
Fede X
Doom
Shining
crosspotts1.0
animaraz
lordzeus1
Basara-kun
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 EmptyJune 16th 2023, 2:18 pm

Basara-kun wrote:
Yes and no:
-Tiny and Butch have the same sprites with a recolor (just like in CF2) but both have diferent attacks, since normal punches and kicks to Claytalities, they're the only ones who were used both versions instead of 2-in-1 as the rest of Clayfighters from this CF2
-Orochi Sumo Santa it's just a recolor of Sumo Santa with Holn's AI, which is a brutal AI that can't be controlled by the player, the latter issue as the main joke of him and the reason why is a AF char and a not official one

EDIT: Added a new Boogerman video, this time with 2 of his 3 supers ready Very Happy

Basara-kun wrote:
Hi guys, got you 3 advances to be noted here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
First of all: Boogerman has the Super Belch and now has all his supers ready. Now making part of the combo system (linkers, finishers and Insane Combos), the throws and the Claytalities (I'll make 3 of them instead of the 6 since there's a lot of work on them). If all goes well, the booger eater would be available during June, wish me luck Wink

And about the game, I found some lost lines in screenpack code so now the names won't be sticked anymore (in versus and select screens), as well the wimquotes have a "window" so now the letters won't try to escape off the screen XD I'll be working more on the screenpack to polish it more for the Beta 2 (as well seeing the release date and the trailer), you'll see about that soon Wink

sorry i missed this until now, lots going on IRL.....project looking great Smile

Basara-kun likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 EmptyJune 29th 2023, 12:01 am

Not a thing I can show, but I'm starting again with Taffy, who's probably the next to be finished. He already had all basics and the 12 palettes, today I made his basic punches and kicks and I'll start with his specials during these days, maybe I can make a video these days, wait for it Wink

EDIT: I forgot to mention, but I made a Twitter where I can post some more things than I can post in forums, check it out Very Happy
https://twitter.com/ClayFighterIC

Last edited by Basara-kun on June 29th 2023, 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the twitter XD)
Back to top Go down
http://network.mugenguild.com/basara
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 EmptyJune 29th 2023, 1:19 am

Yeah I like Frosty

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 EmptyJune 29th 2023, 11:13 pm

Now there's a screenshot Very Happy Taffy is going fast, almost all his specials are done, now starting with his throws and supers... and who knows, maybe he could be ready in few weeks Wink
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 EmptyJuly 1st 2023, 2:40 pm

Cool stuff CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 670481599

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 EmptyJuly 6th 2023, 3:08 pm

GOOGOO JOINS TO THE BATTLE!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I thought would costs me more, but I could finally rip his sprites easily, so I went to work on him and now he has all his basics, punches and kicks, as well one of his moves, the Diaper Uppercut (in the pic). Googoo is on the works along with Taffy, I hope to finish them both and release them soon, also will be part of the Beta 2 Wink

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 EmptyJuly 6th 2023, 6:31 pm

¡Guau! Si esto fuera facebook le pondría "Me asombra". ClayFighter tiene los personajes más extraños de todos los juegos de peleas ¡Que bueno que te tenemos para traerlos para el Mugen!

Wow! If this were facebook I would put "it amazes me". ClayFighter has the strangest characters in all fighting games. Good thing we got you to bring them to Mugen!

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 EmptyJuly 9th 2023, 7:50 pm

First preview of Taffy and Googoo!!
I already uploaded to Twitter, but it has to be shown here, both have all basics and some moves (Taffy almost all his specials and no super, and Googoo just 1 special and 2 super) in a Watch Mode video for all of you Wink
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 EmptyJuly 10th 2023, 12:41 am

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 670481599

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 EmptyJuly 10th 2023, 6:59 am

Basara-kun wrote:

First preview of Taffy and Googoo!!
I already uploaded to Twitter, but it has to be shown here, both have all basics and some moves (Taffy almost all his specials and no super, and Googoo just 1 special and 2 super) in a Watch Mode video for all of you Wink

Nice vid CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 705151839

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2023, 3:29 pm

Googoo has been released!!
Now working full on Taffy to finish him during these weeks and then getting 6 new characters for the Beta 2. The temptative date for the release should be during August, so stay tuned during these weeks to get more news Wink
Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 EmptyJuly 26th 2023, 4:04 pm

I decided it. Beta 2 will be released on August 2023, here're some of the new features:
  • 6 new characters: Kung Pow, Sarge, N.Boss, Boogerman, Googoo and Taffy (63 1/3 ver.)
  • Upgraded slots from 27 to 30 (for 28 chars and 2 random slots)
  • Various fixes on screenpack and fonts
  • New stages and songs from the series
  • Fixes on various of the Beta 1 chars, including an update on SneezeTHPS' Blob
  • A separate folder with all the readmes for characters, so now will be easier to check the moveset of your char

Expect more news for the game and maybe some new trailers upcoming soon. Or you can see them first on the official Twitter if you want Wink
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 EmptyJuly 26th 2023, 4:36 pm

great news

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 EmptyJuly 30th 2023, 1:33 pm

Aaaaaaaaaand Taffy was released!!
Now the 6 newcomers of beta 2 are done, now working on updates for a lot of chars and some stuff on the screenpack for the release during August, stay tuned!!

PS: Also new trailers are coming... and not just for characters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 EmptyJuly 30th 2023, 5:21 pm

cheers CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 670481599 sunny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next