The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love

Go down 
+7
Fede X
Doom
Shining
crosspotts1.0
animaraz
lordzeus1
Basara-kun
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love Empty
PostSubject: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love EmptyNovember 22nd 2022, 6:09 pm

Spoiler:
Sorry guys, the dream is over. I want to thank you for all the support all these months, and years in the case those ones who follow my works. I'll make a statement here, but meanwhile, I've to change the name and protect the forum from Interplay. Thanks to all, really

Last edited by Basara-kun on September 14th 2023, 3:34 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Bad news Y_Y)

volzzilla, Mr.Ketchup, jspiderman171717 and ZONIK like this post

Back to top Go down
http://network.mugenguild.com/basara
lordzeus1

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love EmptyNovember 22nd 2022, 6:50 pm

claytality este juego es un clasico

Basara-kun likes this post

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love EmptyNovember 22nd 2022, 8:37 pm

Nice to see you on this forum. Wow! I can't wait to see this project finished, it looks great.

Que bueno verte en este foro ¡Guau! No puedo esperar por ver terminado este proyecto, luce genial.

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love EmptyNovember 22nd 2022, 9:29 pm

Awesome if you can get a more fluid game play that be awesome cause right now they feel choppy

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love EmptyNovember 22nd 2022, 11:16 pm

Great game, I m happy to see it
I want to try it

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love EmptyNovember 23rd 2022, 8:19 am

Thanks guys [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] glad you like my project.

To spice a little more this thread, I'll be posting here some of the character trailers I've made for this fullgame as a teaser of what is coming (also a showdown in case you didn't play with my CF chars yet), so here're the first 2 I made, there are more coming before and after the beta so don't worry [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love EmptyNovember 23rd 2022, 10:21 am

A great project, without a doubt... yes
Thanks for bringing it to our forum too... denso

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love EmptyNovember 23rd 2022, 11:51 am

Good works

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love EmptyNovember 23rd 2022, 3:04 pm

Basara-kun wrote:
Thanks guys [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] glad you like my project.

To spice a little more this thread, I'll be posting here some of the character trailers I've made for this fullgame as a teaser of what is coming (also a showdown in case you didn't play with my CF chars yet), so here're the first 2 I made, there are more coming before and after the beta so don't worry [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can see the enthusiasm in his work, I have never played ClayFighter. But after watching the videos, I wanted to try his game. Very well done, keep going, and if you need help you can ask for it here. There are many good people willing to help. You can even ask for it in Spanish in the section (Let's speak Spanish) or by private message.

Se nota el entusiasmo en su trabajo, Yo nunca he jugado ClayFighter. Pero luego de ver los videos, Me dieron ganas de probar su juego. Muy bien hecho, siga adelante, y si necesita ayuda puede pedirla aca. hay muchas buenas personas dispúestas a ayudar, Puede pedirla inclusive en castellano en la seccion (Hablemos Español) o por mensajes privados.

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love EmptyNovember 23rd 2022, 7:49 pm

This has a lot of potential. Good luck.

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love EmptyNovember 28th 2022, 8:08 am

so many interesting things about this project Smile

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love EmptyNovember 29th 2022, 7:31 pm

Thanks guys [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I just updated Bad Mr. Frosty, I'm gonna post that in releases later... but also I released this:
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love EmptyDecember 1st 2022, 9:23 pm

anything helpful for the full game project here?

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love EmptyDecember 20th 2022, 8:16 am

Hi guys, I'm here again with 2 new character trailers, preparing for the eventual Beta 1 release of my fullgame, take a look:

These are the last ones before the release during these days, but the Character Trailers will continue after that to show all characters of my fullgame, of course Wink I hope you like them

O Ilusionista and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love EmptyDecember 20th 2022, 12:02 pm

Looking good

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love Empty

Back to top Go down

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next