The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love

Go down 
+7
Fede X
Doom
Shining
crosspotts1.0
animaraz
lordzeus1
Basara-kun
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 EmptyApril 4th 2023, 11:13 am

Boogerman and Sarge video preview
My main work RN is with these 2, with Boogerman I got the mass-production formula so I'm making his sprites the fastest I can, now he has all basics and all punches and kicks, which makes him 100% playable, now making his special moves.
Sarge in the other side, I'm also advancing with him but with Shadowtak & Lord Sinistro's Hoppy SFF and remaking the AIR and with the coding base of my other chars, as well a proper Sarge palette. He's also is 100% playable, but since there're all his sprites there, I just made his 3 moves from CF2 (not shown in the video) and I'll add some from Hoppy to make him more complete, probably Sarge will be finished before Boogerman

Those are my advances untiul now, I'm also working on storyboards (intros & endings) for the chars of my fullgame, but that will be seen later Wink
Back to top Go down
http://network.mugenguild.com/basara
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 EmptyApril 4th 2023, 7:00 pm

Lástima que no insertaste un video de YT ... gota2
Pero ...

Your work looks beautiful... fire

Basara-kun likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 EmptyApril 4th 2023, 11:28 pm

the video looks cool, though i wonder why you changed video sources aaway from youtube like you usually use?

that can be embedded too by the way, using the embed button next to youtube button.

works like this.....

Basara-kun and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 EmptyApril 5th 2023, 12:25 am

volzzilla wrote:
the video looks cool, though i wonder why you changed video sources aaway from youtube like you usually use?
that can be embedded too by the way, using the embed button next to youtube button.
Whoa, don't have idea that can be done here, cool Very Happy
I use Streamable for the previews only, the "official" videos like character trailers and demonstrations are for YouTube, I've to make a part 3 for Claytalities now that I remind about YT scratch
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 EmptyApril 5th 2023, 8:20 am

i see, i guess i just thought use just the 1 channel for everything.

something i just found out, the streamable embed is only viewable to members. it changes to a link for guests.

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2023, 8:33 am

Happy Easter!! kirby
Sarge has his first and own preview video with various of his moves (all kick specials) and some borrowed from Hoppy (Spinning Carrot and Rabbit Punch), as well a couple of new supers (thinking if adding one more). He's going to be finished soon, so expect to see him during this month Wink

PS: Before you ask, that's Joey Faust's Taffy, but eventually I'll use it to make my own version CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 3876111886

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2023, 9:37 am

Really thanks to show It in Easter event
It s fantastic char

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2023, 10:31 am

Trae muy buena pinta. Ojala ya pronto podamos jugar con la versión terminada.

Look very cool. Waiting for the final version.

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2023, 10:49 pm

Basara-kun wrote:

Happy Easter!! kirby
Sarge has his first and own preview video with various of his moves (all kick specials) and some borrowed from Hoppy (Spinning Carrot and Rabbit Punch), as well a couple of new supers (thinking if adding one more). He's going to be finished soon, so expect to see him during this month Wink

PS: Before you ask, that's Joey Faust's Taffy, but eventually I'll use it to make my own version CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 3876111886

sarge looks very cool basara Smile

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 EmptyApril 10th 2023, 12:40 pm

Great news here! denso

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 EmptyApril 10th 2023, 9:31 pm

I don't think I ever played this game when I was young, but it really looks very promising (and I'm actually liking what I see)

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 EmptyApril 12th 2023, 9:43 am

Thanks a lot guys ilu
Boogerman is also advancing fast, I made all of his specials (just polishing a bit RN) and now I'll make his supers as well his alter punches and kicks (standing close and vertical jump), I hope to show you a video really soon Wink
Also... I'm wanting to make a new character trailer but dunno which one to make. There're these ones that still doesn't have a trailer: Sumo Santa, High Five, Octohead, Nanaman, Kangoo and Butch. So, let me know who of them should have a trailer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 EmptyApril 17th 2023, 10:14 am

I say everyone, the real question is "Which first?" There I vote for Sumo Santa or Kangoo.
Yo digo que todos, la verdadera pregunta es "¿Cual primero?" Ahí yo voto por Sumo Santa o Kangoo.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 EmptyApril 18th 2023, 3:03 pm

animaraz wrote:
There I vote for Sumo Santa or Kangoo.

i 2nd this exactly yes
Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 EmptyApril 21st 2023, 7:51 pm

Need a hand with enemies?? Why not just clap your hands to call High Five?? Very Happy

Well, here and in other places kangoo won, but in YT the victory of High Five was smashing, so I made him first... and Kangoo will be the next Wink

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next