The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 Emptyby joedragon Today at 12:09 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love

Go down 
+7
Fede X
Doom
Shining
crosspotts1.0
animaraz
lordzeus1
Basara-kun
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 EmptyAugust 27th 2023, 3:05 pm

Oooo
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 EmptyAugust 27th 2023, 5:32 pm

Basara-kun wrote:
Thanks bro cheers
In other news... I recently decided something about the game. Instead to wait another (half of) year for a Beta 3, I'll make a beta 2.5 Release in October, with various character bugs fixed noticed in recent feedback as well a couple of new chars to the roster... ideally Dr. Kiln which I'm still working on it and another one(s) as surprise. You'll have more news about this on September, so stay tuned Wink

Aaaaand... well, this:

Do you think the character trailers would end after Beta 2?? Think again, wimps!!

Cool ... Quizás  para el evento de Halloween ?? denso

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 3054675056 CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 3054675056 CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 3054675056

Basara-kun likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 EmptyAugust 27th 2023, 8:38 pm

Doom wrote:

Cool ... Quizás  para el evento de Halloween ?? denso

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 3054675056 CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 3054675056 CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 3054675056
Hmmmm, no lo había pensado, pero puede ser What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://network.mugenguild.com/basara
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 EmptySeptember 14th 2023, 3:42 pm

Sorry guys, I got bad news for you. Maybe some of you who got account on guild or in Twitter may know, but in short words I got a Cease and Desist mail from noneless than Interplay to cancel and delete my game. And even making an answer stating my work is not for profit, a homage and a fanart, they still think this can't be done. So, I'd to comply and delete all references to my game in my site and on Twitter.

Sorry for all who enjoyed my game, but this has to be done like that. They also made to cancel the Unity project ClayFighter: ReSculpted before mine and and even tried to get down Ultra ClayFighter (romhack of Tournament Edition), so they're serious with this.

As my final words, I want to thank you all for your support and good vibes about this project. The game will end, but not my CF content, which now will have to be low profile to avoid this again, I just retooled the site and soon I'll make an statement there. That's all, just thanks to all, I appreciate it a lot tears of joy

Also... @volzzilla or any mod out there, can you delete the Beta releases threads on Full Games subforum, please?? Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 EmptySeptember 14th 2023, 4:03 pm

are you absolutely sure whoever saying they represent interplay is legit?

i ask because i know there have been cases of fake cease and desist letters in the past.

in any case, i dont think topics need to be moved out of circulation. what happens with a forum topic does not fall under their (assuming they are real) purview.

in fact, i read the letter at the guild topic and in my opinion, i think you are fine (again, assuming they are real) as long as:

- stop the full game + no longer list the DL link for previous versions
- stop the twitter (willing to bet whoever searching that keyword on twitter is what got you in their crosshairs) account
- keep the individual content, but dont label under clayfighter

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 EmptySeptember 14th 2023, 4:08 pm

I see, no problem then, thanks for the answer Smile
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 EmptySeptember 14th 2023, 4:54 pm

slow
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 EmptySeptember 14th 2023, 6:29 pm

Pesimas noticias, pero eso no cambia el gran respeto que te tengo como creador. CF nunca se había visto mejor que cuando lo tomaste entre tus manos.

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 EmptySeptember 14th 2023, 7:45 pm

bad news! so sad!

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 EmptySeptember 15th 2023, 8:00 am

Strange things about clayfigter...you Will focus your skills on other projects
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 EmptySeptember 15th 2023, 8:37 am

So can we not play your game anymore 😭
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 EmptySeptember 15th 2023, 1:31 pm

volzzilla wrote:
are you absolutely sure whoever saying they represent interplay is legit?

i ask because i know there have been cases of fake cease and desist letters in the past.

in any case, i dont think topics need to be moved out of circulation. what happens with a forum topic does not fall under their (assuming they are real) purview.

in fact, i read the letter at the guild topic and in my opinion, i think you are fine (again, assuming they are real) as long as:

- stop the full game + no longer list the DL link for previous versions
- stop the twitter (willing to bet whoever searching that keyword on twitter is what got you in their crosshairs) account
- keep the individual content, but dont label under clayfighter

@Basara-kun one other thing, of any video sharing channel uses the clayfighter name (not video names, just channels) maybe change it. probably doesnt matter, but i'm thinking the thing that got their attention was brand name usage

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
jackBedson

jackBedson

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 EmptySeptember 16th 2023, 10:08 pm

2023 was about to be perfect with this game but then Interplay ruined
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by jackBedson on September 16th 2023, 10:09 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i forget "this")
Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 EmptySeptember 17th 2023, 10:21 am

animaraz wrote:
Pesimas noticias, pero eso no cambia el gran respeto que te tengo como creador. CF nunca se había visto mejor que cuando lo tomaste entre tus manos.
Muchas gracias, me alegra haber podido revivir la llama de CF para esta generación con mi juego

yolomate wrote:
bad news! so sad!
I know, I'm the most sad person about this, but I need to keep walking after this

Shining wrote:
Strange things about clayfigter...you Will focus your skills on other projects
Indeed, I'm gonna focus on other projects as well check it out past releases to be updated and fixed

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
So can we not play your game anymore 😭
Not necessary... I released something on Guild, but I think I'm gonna make its own release thread here instead of just link it from there, wait during today Wink

volzzilla wrote:
@Basara-kun one other thing, of any video sharing channel uses the clayfighter name (not video names, just channels) maybe change it. probably doesnt matter, but i'm thinking the thing that got their attention was brand name usage
I know, I think there's no problem about sole videos, the only thing targeted by Interplay was the IC playlist I made, which was already deleted. And even if I changed the name of my videos or delete them, there're already a lot of videos made by others about my game and they can't do a thing to them

jackBedson wrote:
2023 was about to be perfect with this game but then Interplay ruined
I know, but there're still companies that think like Nintendo, very sad...

Thanks to all for your comments here. yeah, the project may be over, but I'm not done with this game series, I'll keep making future releases of chars and some stuff, but by now I'll take a rest of them to focus opn my other projects 8seeing which ones to do next). Again, thanks guys ilu
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 EmptySeptember 17th 2023, 11:35 am

That's why I don't support Nintendo in any way any more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love   CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

CF:IC is over. Thanks for the support and love
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next