The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» King Shark Portrait
Congratulations guys - Page 6 Emptyby Shining Today at 11:43 am

» Anarky (Gotham antiHero)
Congratulations guys - Page 6 Emptyby yolomate Today at 9:43 am

» MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!
Congratulations guys - Page 6 Emptyby demunlawin Today at 9:09 am

» Ness Edit Released
Congratulations guys - Page 6 Emptyby Monkarifan123 Today at 8:09 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Congratulations guys

Go down 
+33
metamutant
logansam
bam77
Mistah Jorge
ROLEINMUGEN
3stars
GTAGuy
candido159
gui0007
DeleFresh
Ax
Demonkai
Arkady
Umezono
luciangarude
Navana
ELECTRO
ReddBrink
DukeNukem 2417
rafhot
Hypersonic
Erroratu
Lord Sinistro
Angelus_Silverhead
warecus
Cristianomelo
Beto
Rage
walruslui
thepaniqd
O Ilusionista
harbinger
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
3stars

Congratulations guys - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 6:38 am

Ax wrote:

The reason i used his work was because it was perfect for making a wip i wanted done for years but that no one would do. The base of Cyclops remastered by Loganir and verz was the only base that had the size I wanted for the Green Ranger wip while also having much of the base being cleaned up for me for an easy to use recolor and edit thereof.

why not make your own that's the perfect size for the wip that you wanted to do for years?
too time consuming? so you just stole what was readily there that took years for others to do? (some from scratch btw) or maybe you just can't make your own? otherwise you would've already made it years ago since you wanted it.

i was really glad when loganir returned the last time he was out of mugen but it looks like you've done some serious damage.

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 6:47 am

I didn't go on his blog, Loganir put that there himself.

Also that chat doesn't show how those guys were cussing me out the whole time. On the chat I merely suggested that if Loganir quit his she-hulk that I might continue it. After all he is retired now. It wasn't a taunt, it was an idea for a future wip. Might as well right, since Loganir abandoned everyone.
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:00 am

Ghost Killer, Demonkai, Chimoryu and others: I agree with what you have said, but you guys are not taking the whole picture, so let me clarify.

The concern here is NOT only the Green Ranger, or the legality of edits/creators rights. Its not ONLY the Green Ranger fact, isolate, which made they sad. Its a sum of CONSTANT actions, things done on propouse, targeting a special person on propouse again and again and again, the usa of double/fake accounts, bullying, stakling, admins who tend to turn a blind eye (even promoting Ax to administrator), etc.

Now sum this:
Congratulations guys - Page 6 Ewww_by_gunslina-d8gi96m

with this (bolds are mine):

Ax wrote:
O Ilusionista wrote:
Quote :
Well I adjusted his Thor for mine, and I changed a little of the gameplay because I enjoyed a modified version.
That is bullshit! You had removed all creators credits from all files,  even the contributors names... Even changed the ending and removed all the credits.

LOL

I forgot about all that, yeah I did.

I didn't like Loganir's ego or any of the members of the scruffydragon forum because they made a big deal about credit and threw a tantrum when anyone used "their" characters. Even banning their own members just for supporting/liking an edit of their work.

I guess now that i think about it, I did have something against Loganir! :P

Though Green Ranger wasn't done out of that spite; it was done out of wanting to have a green ranger. Though I will admit when they started harassing me again about "their" sprites, I was angry again.

I guess Thor was edited just for modification but I included the "credit" removal because he went overboard in adding every inch of mugen readme everywhere he could. Even the .air and .cmd file had his name in it LOL

Now that's a huge EGO!!!!  affraid

I dunno it this is the right translation, but that is what we call here "bad faith". Its not a "mistake", its something done on propouse to harm someone. Ax can say whatever he want that, that he "just want to play with a specific character", but the truth is: He was just trying to hit the ones he hates. And saddly, he archieved his goal.

This is WAY different from an edit over another char, kinda like duraceuller does or R@ce/Demonkai does. They made different versions of the same char, they were not targeting the authors. And this replies the question "i do believe its hypocritical youd leave only mmv and not mfg which willingly posts and allows character edits even w/o express permission." My reasons are personal. It's not only because Ax (but yeah it had some influence) it's a sum of things.

About the question "why he is trying to play the victim role?", you can find your answer here:
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/21400-green-ranger-power-rangers/?p=226287
Quote :
AND aside from all of this, do you honestly want nobody to have a new Green Ranger character just to satisfy verz?

As I was the bad guy Smile
-------------------------------------------
At the end, I would keep myself with those two quotes:

Quote :
let ax's actions speak for themselves. nobody needs to take action, he can dig his own grave.
Quote :
I'd feel worse if I were Loganir and Axkeeper *had* actually credited me. It could give the wrong impression that I willingly worked with an ex anti-semitic, born again homophobic christian nut. Oh and his stuff is pretty bad on its own too.

Those are my last words about this subject.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:12 am

luisdude1 wrote:
a good point, but if someone wants permission, we should atleast respect it. ax didn't even think about respecting their views because his views overlap them.

That's it Luis, RESPECT!

O Ilusionista wrote:
The concern here is NOT only the Green Ranger, or the legality of edits/creators rights. Its not ONLY the Green Ranger fact, isolate, which made they sad. Its a sum of CONSTANT actions, things done on propouse, targeting a special person on propouse again and again and again, the usa of double/fake accounts, bullying, stakling, admins who tend to turn a blind eye (even promoting Ax to administrator), etc.

That's what I'm talking aswell Professor. Really, it's not only the Green Ranger or the 'edit' of Thor, but it's a series of facts about Ax!

Ax, you spotted the image of MMV for the things what you did and said.
And no, it's not necessary to say that you happy with that, and also, act with this shitty sarcasm with us!  Mad
That's why i report your ban! You're nothing than a disgusting person, mainly because of your last reply.

Ax wrote:
I didn't go on his blog, Loganir put that there himself.

liar, liar, liar, liar, LIAR!! Very Mad

It's YOU, you're in this conversation and these other guys that in here are witnesses.

Ax wrote:
Also that chat doesn't show how those guys were cussing me out the whole time. On the chat I merely suggested that if Loganir quit his she-hulk that I might continue it. After all he is retired now. It wasn't a taunt, it was an idea for a future wip. Might as well right, since Loganir abandoned everyone.

Oh, really? You suggest that huh?
Just Congratulations guys - Page 6 345597572 with all that sarcasm Ax!!

You need Congratulations guys - Page 6 2649099129 man.

Now excuse me, cause i have a Mugen Fantasy League video to do.

EDIT:
O Ilusionista wrote:
And saddly, he archieved his goal.
Professor, i send you a Pm, about that and about your retirement from here.
Good luck and see ya around the other forums. Congratulations guys - Page 6 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Umezono

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 9:22 am

that conversation on loganirs page is not an actual chat log. wtf guys
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 11:08 am

i thought we were all suppose to be comrades, working towards a common goal.

i know you don't step on next man toes to hype yourself up.

all it does is limit the art
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 11:28 am

ELECTRO wrote:
Congratulations guys - Page 6 Stuff222_zpsyf6pq5rw

This is why i'm pissed, Ax you went to his blog and outright taunted and disrespected him. You didn't just use a base to make a char for the good of us all or whatever your trying to say. You could have easily just used Kong's open source Cyclops rips, but you went ahead and used Loganir's base anyway knowing for a long time how he feels about his stuff. That is not a Christian thing to do dude.
I do dislike Ax a lot,but dude,thats not Ax at all,thats just Loganirs way of telling us what happened.
That is,in no way what so ever,representing any actual chat log nor any actual conversation that Loganir and Ax had.
Back to top Go down
ROLEINMUGEN

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 12:20 pm

Lets all thanks Ax!

Because of him we now have green ranger... A piece of shit char... that the only good thing about this char is the base coming from Loganir and Verz... And he succedded to transform it into a bad char... a miracle.

Now we all can play with your amateur crap... instead of playing things with true quality...

Now you can imagine how everybody here hates you... I hope you quit...

This is an example when religion starts distorcing the head of the person... when one loses values and starts to be dangerous... fanatic...

You did a big step on destroying this forum (which I liked a lot before) and the comunity (I was also disgusted by your behavior)

Please quit.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 12:26 pm

Hum... i think i did the same AX did, i know it's wrong, not asking permission... i might have gave credit to marancv about mr. saykio and all but, from what i see it's still not right...
Hum... i guess i will try to contact again marancv to ask permission, if i don't contact him (or if he doesn't give permission to me) i will delete my wip (and change my avatar)... i must do what's wright before it's too late
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 12:37 pm

this whole matter splashed across the MMV forum have posted a list of char which appear to work without permission from some creators and have been published and released from this forum ..... is that true? It bothers me much they can challenge me for having been a member of the team, so my respect I never touched any sprite or char that was not open for editing code.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 12:43 pm

So... Loganir cancel his work because of Ax... OK, I see... I don't understand this position, but OK. Loganir is gone... done... sad, but this is reality. Many talented people decide to done with mugen. 6 pages... and about what? I even don't know where this Green Ranger is located on this site... Many people even don't know that this ranger is exist, but Loganir and Verz decide to leave and you guys want to kill Ax... few... difficult situation. So what we can do with it?
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 1:09 pm

my green ranger I do not care, I say that has published a list of chars created on this forum who have taken sprites apparently without permission from their creators, on that list this black phanter, dr.strange, Deathstroke and some more ... you know if that's true?
Back to top Go down
Umezono

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 1:11 pm

Mistah Jorge wrote:
Hum... i think i did the same AX did, i know it's wrong, not asking permission... i might have gave credit to marancv about mr. saykio and all but, from what i see it's still not right...
Hum... i guess i will try to contact again marancv to ask permission, if i don't contact him (or if he doesn't give permission to me) i will delete my wip (and change my avatar)... i must do what's wright before it's too late
you dont need to delete your wip.. mugen is free domain. giving credit is just being reponsible.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 1:16 pm

bam77, what the hell do you talking about!? What Dr. Strange? Are you mad? It is my character. I had continue this work even on CVG and spokey was OK with it, so I have all permissions, what I need. If you don't know that than don't say such stupid things, please. By the way, we even don't use sprites of Spookey, but if even we do, I have all permissions of him. He never ask me to stop this WIP. So please... never say it again. And I am waiting for your apology. I do not like when I was insulted and falsely accused of theft.

Last edited by Angelus_Silverhead on February 3rd 2015, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 1:18 pm

friend not me is something I have posted there ......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations guys
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next