The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» King Shark Portrait
Congratulations guys - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 11:43 am

» Anarky (Gotham antiHero)
Congratulations guys - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Today at 9:43 am

» MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!
Congratulations guys - Page 2 Emptyby demunlawin Today at 9:09 am

» Ness Edit Released
Congratulations guys - Page 2 Emptyby Monkarifan123 Today at 8:09 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Congratulations guys

Go down 
+33
metamutant
logansam
bam77
Mistah Jorge
ROLEINMUGEN
3stars
GTAGuy
candido159
gui0007
DeleFresh
Ax
Demonkai
Arkady
Umezono
luciangarude
Navana
ELECTRO
ReddBrink
DukeNukem 2417
rafhot
Hypersonic
Erroratu
Lord Sinistro
Angelus_Silverhead
warecus
Cristianomelo
Beto
Rage
walruslui
thepaniqd
O Ilusionista
harbinger
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

Congratulations guys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 1:48 pm

Aha... I see... but who is this BORG!?!?! When I read it first I begin to think about BORG117, but he never steal any sprite of Loganir and I never use his work in Cyclops Phoenix. I don't like this strange dialogue with potential hints. He can use any name, or something... but use BORG...
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 1:50 pm

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
Aha... I see... but who is this BORG!?!?! When I read it first I begin to think about BORG117, but he never steal any sprite of Loganir and I never use his work in Cyclops Phoenix. I don't like this strange dialogue with potential hints. He can use any name, or something... but use BORG...
borg is not borg117. borg is to represent a "cyborg" like a machine that disregards human respect and says everything is "irrelevant." also it's painfully obvious who loganir is taking a shot at. it's not in the name, it's in the picture itself.
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 1:56 pm

Man, its so easy to guess: Look at the picture, it has an AX on it.
Got it?

If you need something more direct, its Ax's fault. He had stolen Loganir and Verz's Cyclops to release that crap Green Ranger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 1:56 pm

luisdude1 wrote:
borg is not borg117. borg is to represent a "cyborg" like a machine that disregards human respect and says everything is "irrelevant." also it's painfully obvious who loganir is taking a shot at. it's not in the name, it's in the picture itself.

OK, sorry... I must be really wrong. For me BORG is talented coder and mugen spriter who never steal any work or sprite. I prefer to defend the good name of my friend by any way. But seems that this time I'am wrong.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 1:57 pm

O Ilusionista wrote:
Man, its so easy to guess: Look at the picture, it has an AX on it.
Got it?

If you need something more direct, its Ax's fault. He had stolen Loganir and Verz's Cyclops to release that crap Green Ranger.

Green Ranger? Oh... I even don't know about this.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:07 pm

Giving My Opinion on this :

I personnaly dont really like Ax he make some really bad character and he is a really strange person. One days he is a pro nazi and the other days he is a radical christian. But anyways even if I dont like is work or himself I think this is overreacting. Mostly because when you put something in the internet like a mugen character, a stage some sprite gif or anything else. You most know that anyone can use it. You cant force someone in the internet to not use something. If they did not want someone to edit there work they should have made it private. But dont think I agree with Ax he should have atleast credit Loganir and Verz. But even that can be force on him. The only thing we can do is tell other people who is the real creator. Thats all
At the end it is still their decision but if they are quiting because someone use there work then thats a pretty lame reason. Finally even if Verz and loganir go away there still alot of great mugen creator so I personnaly dont think mugen is going down

Well bye Verz and Loganir you made some really well made mugen content
Sorry for the long post probably the first time im doing this Smile
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:11 pm

Lord Sinistro wrote:

he should have atleast credit Loganir and Verz.
he did. the problem is, he didn't ASK for permission of the sprites and he still released it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:18 pm

luisdude1 wrote:
Lord Sinistro wrote:

he should have atleast credit Loganir and Verz.
he did. the problem is, he didn't ASK for permission of the sprites and he still released it anyways.

Hmmm... OK... and this is so hurt these people? Now they want to cancel their work because of this? OK, Ax do it, but credit them... bad, but he never says that he is original creator. So this is the main reason? We all know that Loganir and Verz are so talanted, because even some people use their works... it is brilliant. Don't understand me wrong, I don't share the position of Ax and prefer to ask the permission always... but this is not a reason to leave.

By the way, maybe we all need the permission of Marvel or DC to use their characters as the base in our craft?
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:27 pm

Any way... Loganir, Verz... you are great creators. I hope that you back to create more things. As a big fan of your works, I need to say... I don't care who use it or for what. I know who is real creator. And this is most important for me. Even if you don't read it, it is a honor for me... say it to you. You are great.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:35 pm

By the way, maybe we all need the permission of Marvel or DC to use their characters as the base in our craft?
1) no that is not the reason. the reason is that they spent hundreds of hours, years on their sprites, and people just keep stealing them and using them just to get shortcuts when Loganir and Verz spent so much time on it. THEIR freetime might I add.

2) don't use the "Marvel and DC owns the sprites" thing, because Capcom has already stated it's fine to use their work to edit and make it our own as long as we don't get paid for it, so don't do that.

think about it, if you spent 6 years editing sprites and still have many more years to go, only for a bunch of people to steal said sprites and use it to gain shortcuts when you do all the work, you would feel terrible in the end, correct? I would.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:39 pm

Many people use my old works and I never show my wrath to them... but I understand what do you mean. However, it will be really sad if they cancel.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:42 pm

Many people use my old works and I never show my wrath to them... but I understand what do you mean. However, it will be really sad if they cancel.
but that's you. that's not verz or loganir, they have a right to uphold their wishes on their works.
and they are canceling. Verz pm'ed me. They're done. They are seriously unmotivated right now, its very depressing.
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:42 pm

How many damn times did I tell you guys that Ax is horrible and that what he does is horrible.
God bloody dammit,Loganir is a good man and a good creator and you managed to force him away by letting Ax steal sprites.
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:43 pm

they warned and warned numerous times, and no matter how we slice it up. Everybody was in the know...This is just the result.

And like I said before it's about the work...everybody should put theirs in. what's taken is custom work...a lot of it. if it weren't so said person would have just used the orginal capcom cyclops. but what is taken is their work that makes it not capcom cyclops. I would feel that way too, or at the very least keep a shorter leash on my things. It's almost (especially with Thor) like you made this awesome sandwich and some dude starts adding different ingrediants but not enough to make it better or even really distinguish it from yours and then hand it out. Artist are very particular about their brand...as I thought that everybody in this mugen gig should be on some level. You sign name after lay down pencils or colors or inks or word bubbles..whatever...stay in your lane.

What's hilarious about this is that Axe is talented if what things he has released is his (that is another thing when you do this people doubt your intergrity)

he verz and loganir could have worked together I know verz and logan donate sprites a lot to people that are serious about the craft
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 3:14 pm

So which one of us mods are going to go and ban Ax's inconsiderate, thieving, two-faced, stubborn, talentless ass?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations guys
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next