The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» King Shark Portrait
Congratulations guys - Page 8 Emptyby Shining Today at 11:43 am

» Anarky (Gotham antiHero)
Congratulations guys - Page 8 Emptyby yolomate Today at 9:43 am

» MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!
Congratulations guys - Page 8 Emptyby demunlawin Today at 9:09 am

» Ness Edit Released
Congratulations guys - Page 8 Emptyby Monkarifan123 Today at 8:09 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Congratulations guys

Go down 
+33
metamutant
logansam
bam77
Mistah Jorge
ROLEINMUGEN
3stars
GTAGuy
candido159
gui0007
DeleFresh
Ax
Demonkai
Arkady
Umezono
luciangarude
Navana
ELECTRO
ReddBrink
DukeNukem 2417
rafhot
Hypersonic
Erroratu
Lord Sinistro
Angelus_Silverhead
warecus
Cristianomelo
Beto
Rage
walruslui
thepaniqd
O Ilusionista
harbinger
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
metamutant

Congratulations guys - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 9:09 am

Umezono wrote:

for something like mugen? where the work is already fan art of copyrighted work? good luck protecting your "permission" claims anywhere else but in your head.

what youre doing is trying to open doors to even further restrictions.

i hope most people dont think like you.

I'm not a creator no one cares what I think. What really matters is how the creators feel about this, and they have made their feelings perfectly clear.

So its pretty simple for the people who enjoy their content either respect their wishes, or they will retire/go private. And a lot of people who download their content are fans of comic characters. There are not a lot of good comic creators left as many have left before b/c of drama like this.

Most of the good comic creators are friends too, it wouldn't take much effort for them all to go private and just share among themselves. What would become of the comic mugen world then? Good luck "enjoying" lol Ax's creations and those who love omg + 1 plus one sprite swaps.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 9:46 am

just leave it alone now. we already established that the damage is done and we can do nothing but support loganir and verz's decision. move on.
Back to top Go down
ROLEINMUGEN

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 11:27 am

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
ROLEINMUGEN wrote:
Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
So... Loganir cancel his work because of Ax... OK, I see... I don't understand this position, but OK. Loganir is gone... done... sad, but this is reality. Many talented people decide to done with mugen. 6 pages... and about what? I even don't know where this Green Ranger is located on this site... Many people even don't know that this ranger is exist, but Loganir and Verz decide to leave and you guys want to kill Ax... few... difficult situation. So what we can do with it?

Actually... I think the best chance of solving this.... comes from MMV!

You, who have more proximity with Ax,  should make Mr. Ax apologize to Loganir and Verz and remove all his stolen material from the internet... And promess he will never do it again...

I think this is the best chance of going out of this mess... And a good one, because Loganir and Verz are nice guys...

I think even if Ax tries it (seriously), he will look much better.

So why not? Let s fix this!

FROM MMV!?!? I even don't know the source of this drama. I never seen this Green Ranger. Show me the link to him on MMV and than we can continue this talk. As for now I just don't understand the reason of this fight. I have no idea, what and how do Ax. Why me, or Arkady, or volzilla, or OGsymbiote, or RED HOOD, or chuchoryu need to force Ax to apology? Of course, we can say our opinion, but we have no power to force him. All people are free here. There is no dictatorship. If you need total control, than it is wrong site for you. And I will say something about myself... I have no power to order anything to Ax... and I have no power to order anything to you. People, I'am not your enemy... I respect you all, I respect Loganir... but I really don't understand what do you expect to get in all this drama... Yes, it is sad that it all happen... but tell me, Loganir says, that if you force Ax to say something, than he will back? It is so?

Isn't he an moderator here?

I think here more people have proximity with him...

Say sorry doesn't cost anything for anybody... It is the best we can do... To get a better health for this community

Just he needs to put aside his proud...

I understand you Angelus, you are a nice guy trying to solve this s--t that Ax did... Trying to help this forum...

But I think that's the only way

Thank you and sorry for my temper before... I should have been calmer...
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 11:40 am

luisdude1 wrote:
just leave it alone now. we already established that the damage is done and we can do nothing but support loganir and verz's decision. move on.

By injecting yourself again you are not helping to "move one".
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 11:47 am

metamutant wrote:
luisdude1 wrote:

By injecting yourself again you are not helping to "move one".
*facepalm* is this really coming from you? -.-

Last edited by luisdude1 on February 4th 2015, 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Umezono

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 12:11 pm

kanodoom wrote:
You should've realized it earlier than later, luis.
thought you werent gonna post here lol
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 12:25 pm

kanodoom wrote:
You should've realized it earlier than later, luis.
are you really saying that to me? after that uncalled video you made with Navana and Supa? .-.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 1:59 pm

i just had major ankle surgery on monday and was dealing with major horrible anesthesia effects afterwards (i think it hit me with every side effect other than the premature death side effect).

so i really do not know the full story being stated as i'm still loopy headed from the drugs i'm on.

however, this needed to be commented on as soon as possible....

Ax wrote:
They pm'd the head admin here and asked him to force me to stop the wip.

i was not PM 'd to ask Ax to stop the WIP. I did that of my own accord. nethier verz or loganir or anyone PM'd me before I made my own contact about the green ranger WIP.

not only did i make a successful case for Ax to remove it himself from here, but as far as i could tell after my talk was that i made a successful case to him to stop editing that way any further. this was jan 26th.

Last edited by Adminbot on February 5th 2015, 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited because when i first made the post, i was on pain meds that made me speak a little unclearly)
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 2:33 pm

Vol, rest and recuperate soon. Your health comes first.
Vol, descansa y recuperate pronto. Tu salud es primero.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 5:07 pm

Welcome back, stumpy (ankle joke). You missed the party, and guess what? You weren't invited, or maybe you were seems like everyone blaming everyone, for two creators leaving or apparently retiring(still yet to be confirmed btw)
and now we finally can chat about who really is to get warned/banned/ deleted, or really pat on the back for respecting our rules here "AS A FORUM" not the "MUGEN content Police"
that isn't settled in any court of law on any forum that i know of
but we do respect responsible creation, so considering Ax went and used un-permitted works by creator we actually refer to in our rules, and thus causing disrespect to the site, but every opinion and troll, and even a slam video (thumbs up there..for keeping it real and the cursing too) we'll get to conferring and finally rid ourself of these past few days of "half-baked" drama

I think it's time to lock this up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations guys
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8