The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» King Shark Portrait
Congratulations guys - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Today at 11:43 am

» Anarky (Gotham antiHero)
Congratulations guys - Page 5 Emptyby yolomate Today at 9:43 am

» MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!
Congratulations guys - Page 5 Emptyby demunlawin Today at 9:09 am

» Ness Edit Released
Congratulations guys - Page 5 Emptyby Monkarifan123 Today at 8:09 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Congratulations guys

Go down 
+33
metamutant
logansam
bam77
Mistah Jorge
ROLEINMUGEN
3stars
GTAGuy
candido159
gui0007
DeleFresh
Ax
Demonkai
Arkady
Umezono
luciangarude
Navana
ELECTRO
ReddBrink
DukeNukem 2417
rafhot
Hypersonic
Erroratu
Lord Sinistro
Angelus_Silverhead
warecus
Cristianomelo
Beto
Rage
walruslui
thepaniqd
O Ilusionista
harbinger
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Umezono

Congratulations guys - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 10:04 pm

your presence at mfg doesnt bother me. i just wanted to take you to task on this whole mfg thing you were accusing me of earlier.

i think ax is being a dick and i dont like his creations or his past actions, but that doesnt mean i think he is worthy of being attacked so harshly for crediting/permission issues. i am a huge advocate for proper crediting/permission, i just dont want people to have the misconception its a rule.

let ax's actions speak for themselves. nobody needs to take action, he can dig his own grave.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 10:21 pm

O Ilusionista wrote:
Quote :
Well I adjusted his Thor for mine, and I changed a little of the gameplay because I enjoyed a modified version.
That is bullshit! You had removed all creators credits from all files,  even the contributors names... Even changed the ending and removed all the credits.

LOL

I forgot about all that, yeah I did.

I didn't like Loganir's ego or any of the members of the scruffydragon forum because they made a big deal about credit and threw a tantrum when anyone used "their" characters. Even banning their own members just for supporting/liking an edit of their work.

I guess now that i think about it, I did have something against Loganir! Razz

Though Green Ranger wasn't done out of that spite; it was done out of wanting to have a green ranger. Though I will admit when they started harassing me again about "their" sprites, I was angry again.

I guess Thor was edited just for modification but I included the "credit" removal because he went overboard in adding every inch of mugen readme everywhere he could. Even the .air and .cmd file had his name in it LOL

Now that's a huge EGO!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 10:41 pm

That's honestly so low and pathetic and I like how you say this so casually as you don't even care what you have done to the Mugen community as a whole. After reading your responses, you don't care about anyone else but yourself.

Last edited by Navana on February 3rd 2015, 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 11:30 pm

Ax wrote:
O Ilusionista wrote:
Quote :
Well I adjusted his Thor for mine, and I changed a little of the gameplay because I enjoyed a modified version.
That is bullshit! You had removed all creators credits from all files,  even the contributors names... Even changed the ending and removed all the credits.

LOL

I forgot about all that, yeah I did.

I didn't like Loganir's ego or any of the members of the scruffydragon forum because they made a big deal about credit and threw a tantrum when anyone used "their" characters. Even banning their own members just for supporting/liking an edit of their work.

I guess now that i think about it, I did have something against Loganir! Razz

Though Green Ranger wasn't done out of that spite; it was done out of wanting to have a green ranger. Though I will admit when they started harassing me again about "their" sprites, I was angry again.

I guess Thor was edited just for modification but I included the "credit" removal because he went overboard in adding every inch of mugen readme everywhere he could. Even the .air and .cmd file had his name in it LOL

Now that's a huge EGO!!!!  affraid

Ax, you're obviously enjoying this.  And if this makes you happy, you should enjoy it.  But you'e got to know, nobody respects you - even the people supporting you don't LIKE you; they tolerate you out of principle.  Obviously, you know this, and you don't care.  Good for you!

And obviously you also know you'll never be as good as Loganir and Verz.  This isn't my opinion, its a fact.

So enjoy it all, you sad little manchild.  I hope your ego can handle that.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 11:49 pm

Wow!

I did nothing to you guys!

Why are you attacking me as if I forced him to quit? He didn't have to. I didn't tell him to go.

If he takes it out on all of you then what business is that to me. He's a bully as far as I'm concerned for punishing all of you instead.

I'm sorry he took away your most anticipated wips but that's his doing to get back at me. It's immature and I'm sorry you all have to suffer for it; but there will be other wips and other releases by many other creators. I've seen like 3-4 other she-hulk wips.

You'll get your releases. Unlike Loganir, the rest of the community will continue to share with you.

Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 12:17 am

Ax wrote:

Why are you attacking me as if I forced him to quit? He didn't have to. I didn't tell him to go.

You did nothing to us Ax, but you did with Loganir and Verz, don't give credit and disrespect them.
And it's not the first time you doing this. I leave this sometimes, but now THAT'S ENOUGH!!
You really made a bad thing now Ax!

But the problem is not only the credits aswell, it's about YOU and your attitudes!!
I really didn't realize what type of person you are, but i'm warmed for some people that know about you, and seeing your comments here.

Damn, these guys inspire A LOT of people to work in MUGEN, and make A LOT of people like and play MUGEN!
I really hope that they don't give up already, take a break, chill out. I mean, Loganir and Verz really made history in MUGEN
and these great guys can't give up because of a stupid like you Ax. Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 1:17 am

Ax wrote:
Wow!

If he takes it out on all of you then what business is that to me. He's a bully as far as I'm concerned for punishing all of you instead.

I'm sorry he took away your most anticipated wips but that's his doing to get back at me. It's immature and I'm sorry you all have to suffer for it; but there will be other wips and other releases by many other creators. I've seen like 3-4 other she-hulk wips.

You'll get your releases. Unlike Loganir, the rest of the community will continue to share with you.

Order, order, order !
objection Ax you are... guilty for the crime against Loganir and Verz!
Just kidding jokers laugh

But seriously, I don't understand why Loganir and verz would quit, just because someone is using their sprites to use another..
And ax, if they're not allowing you to use their sprites, why'd you continue..

Everyone is different you know, some like their chars open source and some doesn't..
And you should respect those ..
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 1:21 am

Ax, what you did makes MMV look bad as a whole. people are saying "WOW ITS THOSE MMV GUYS AGAIN!" and "EW THOSE MMV DID THIS?!" in other forums. you disrupted the peacefulness that was going on and made a lot of people look at fault here.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 1:23 am

candido159 wrote:
Ax wrote:
Wow!

Order, order, order !
objection Ax you are... guilty for the crime against Loganir and Verz!
Just kidding jokers laugh

But seriously, I don't understand why Loganir and verz would quit, just because someone is using their sprites to use another..
And ax, if they're not allowing you to use their sprites, why'd you continue..

Everyone is different you know, some like their chars open source and some doesn't..
And you should respect those ..

I used the sprites to make a character, that's all. I just needed a really good base with cleaned up sprites. Besides it's just an enlarged cyclops for the most part and the companies said it was okay as long as it was for fanart and non-profit stuff. It was just easier to do the wip
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 1:28 am

well, for you it's just an enlarged cyclops, for them, it's their own work.
again, just because YOU think you can use it without permission, it doesn't mean you CAN.stop thinking your views go first compared to everyone else. we ALL need to ask for permission if we need to, regardless of what we think, because it's called RESPECT.
and also, it doesn't matter if other she-hulk's are out, for me, it's about how hard he worked for all of us just to bring it to life, it's a unique she-hulk that has it's own stamp in the world. and now he just wasted all those years and time. great.
Back to top Go down
Umezono

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 1:55 am

luisdude1 wrote:
again, just because YOU think you can use it without permission, it doesn't mean you CAN.stop thinking your views go first compared to everyone else. we ALL need to ask for permission if we need to, regardless of what we think, because it's called RESPECT.
and also, it doesn't matter if other she-hulk's are out, for me, it's about how hard he worked for all of us just to bring it to life, it's a unique she-hulk that has it's own stamp in the world. and now he just wasted all those years and time. great.
again, permission is not REQUIRED for anything lol
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 1:57 am

Umezono wrote:
luisdude1 wrote:
again, permission is not REQUIRED for anything lol
a good point, but if someone wants permission, we should atleast respect it. ax didn't even think about respecting their views because his views overlap them.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 2:36 am

so a forum visitor came to me and saw that ax is even taunting about using loganir's she-hulk or something
Congratulations guys - Page 5 Ewww_by_gunslina-d8gi96m
ax acts completely different in other forums. go figure.
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 2:53 am

Congratulations guys - Page 5 Stuff222_zpsyf6pq5rw

This is why i'm pissed, Ax you went to his blog and outright taunted and disrespected him. You didn't just use a base to make a char for the good of us all or whatever your trying to say. You could have easily just used Kong's open source Cyclops rips, but you went ahead and used Loganir's base anyway knowing for a long time how he feels about his stuff. That is not a Christian thing to do dude.
Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 5:45 am

This is just sad...
If Ax keeps doing this, then we all leave mugen one by one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations guys
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next