The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Demon Sunset Shimmer
Congratulations guys - Page 3 Emptyby smhungary Today at 7:44 am

» The Boys Mugen
Congratulations guys - Page 3 Emptyby pseudoingles Today at 12:01 am

» EVEHD REDUX Release
Congratulations guys - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic
Congratulations guys - Page 3 Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 7:08 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Congratulations guys

Go down 
+33
metamutant
logansam
bam77
Mistah Jorge
ROLEINMUGEN
3stars
GTAGuy
candido159
gui0007
DeleFresh
Ax
Demonkai
Arkady
Umezono
luciangarude
Navana
ELECTRO
ReddBrink
DukeNukem 2417
rafhot
Hypersonic
Erroratu
Lord Sinistro
Angelus_Silverhead
warecus
Cristianomelo
Beto
Rage
walruslui
thepaniqd
O Ilusionista
harbinger
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
walruslui

walruslui

Congratulations guys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 3:15 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
So which one of us mods are going to go and ban Ax's inconsiderate, thieving, two-faced, stubborn, talentless ass?
whoa you gotta go calm the red hulk rage Laughing
Back to top Go down
harbinger

harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 3:16 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
So which one of us mods are going to go and ban Ax's inconsiderate, thieving, two-faced, stubborn, talentless ass?

Why now? Why not before? Just because it's Loganir and Verz's work? It should not have reached this point especially when both Loganir and Verz discussed how unmotivated it was making them
Back to top Go down
rafhot

rafhot

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 3:18 pm

Sad
very sad with this news, yemakh-shmoy!

Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 3:21 pm

5:21 AM is way too early for all this crap .-.
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 3:30 pm

So, because one idiot decides "duh, me am using Verz and loganir spritez for myz Greens Ranger, hurr durr", we don't get She-Hulk, we don't get the Wonder Woman with a smart-palette, and we don't get a new version of Thor. All thanks to one imbicile who decided that things like "asking permission" are beneath him.

Ax....next time you quit MUGEN, make it THE LAST TIME, and don't come back. Ever.

And don't use Christianity and not wanting to "self-worship" as an excuse. Idiot.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 3:45 pm

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
So, because one idiot decides "duh, me am using Verz and loganir spritez for myz Greens Ranger, hurr durr", we don't get She-Hulk, we don't get the Wonder Woman with a smart-palette, and we don't get a new version of Thor.  All thanks to one imbicile who decided that things like "asking permission" are beneath him.  

Ax....next time you quit MUGEN, make it THE LAST TIME, and don't come back.  Ever.  

And don't use Christianity and not wanting to "self-worship" as an excuse.  Idiot.  
you make it sound like you're more upset about not getting the characters you want to be honest. I'm more upset at the fact Loganir and Verz are unmotivated anymore.
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 3:49 pm

luisdude1 wrote:
DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
So, because one idiot decides "duh, me am using Verz and loganir spritez for myz Greens Ranger, hurr durr", we don't get She-Hulk, we don't get the Wonder Woman with a smart-palette, and we don't get a new version of Thor.  All thanks to one imbicile who decided that things like "asking permission" are beneath him.  

Ax....next time you quit MUGEN, make it THE LAST TIME, and don't come back.  Ever.  

And don't use Christianity and not wanting to "self-worship" as an excuse.  Idiot.  
you make it sound like you're more upset about not getting the characters you want to be honest. I'm more upset at the fact Loganir and Verz are unmotivated anymore.

I'm upset about the whole damn thing. Ax pushes everyone's buttons, pisses off everyone involved and then just sits back and watches the whole thing with a s***-eating grin, Verz and Loganir get pissed off to the point where they don't want to work anymore and just quit, and we lose out on Loganir's WIPs.

Nobody wins---not even Ax....speaking of which, back to his whole religion thing: Is it wrong if I pray for his computer to suffer a catastrophic hard drive crash? jokers laugh
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 3:54 pm

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
luisdude1 wrote:
DukeNukem 2417 wrote:

I'm upset about the whole damn thing.  Ax pushes everyone's buttons, pisses off everyone involved and then just sits back and watches the whole thing with a s***-eating grin, Verz and Loganir get pissed off to the point where they don't want to work anymore and just quit, and we lose out on Loganir's WIPs.  

Nobody wins---not even Ax....speaking of which, back to his whole religion thing: Is it wrong if I pray for his computer to suffer a catastrophic hard drive crash?  jokers laugh
oi, calm down sir, we are all bothered by it, but you shouldn't take it to heart THAT much.
Back to top Go down
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 4:04 pm

damn it ax you done f***ed up this time Very Mad Congratulations guys - Page 3 4008376456
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 4:09 pm

idk,you'd think we'd be allowed to hold it against a nazi that wants all homosexuals killed,who steals sprites and tells people that their creations will be worthless soon on other forums.
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 4:09 pm

Until Ax gets banned i'm not posting on these forums anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 4:21 pm

you know what sucks? this is making the WHOLE MMV forum look bad.

here are what some guys are saying now thanks to ax
"..d*mn, i knew some day those jackasses of MMV gonna make more damage to the mugen community than good with their half baked chars, but making 2 legends of the mugen community to retire because one of their team members stole their work and the MMV forum just supported his actions, ignoring and disrespecting the original creators is just BULLsh*t.
Can t believe that we gonna lose two great guys like Loganir and Verz cuz some idiot can t create original work and prefer to stole it. And people in that forum defend that behavior, not to mention the admins in there.
Is the world that twisted that we let good people fight alone and the wicked ones are defended by a whole forum ?"

duracelleur wrote:

Loganir is one of the best creator I know since the beginning of mugen. Why stopping for this?

Btw I should quit too.......?
Spoiler:
When my logo is edited on MMV to make this screenpack with no credit at all???

This will have no end. AND we will have to live with it.

this is not making the forum as a whole look good either.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 4:55 pm

Seriously, and it's depressing because Loganir actually just won the awards here on MMV and like a lot of what everyone else is saying, we will no longer be able to see his WIP's all because of Ax. I would have never expected Ax to do something like this at all, but hey, in this day and age you never know what is going to happen. Really, really disappointed in Ax. It's like he came back coincidentally just to steal sprites, sit back and create, and then piss people off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 4:57 pm

fuck man sorry swearing more because of a son of a bitch the best Mugen Creator will go out and have lost the motivation to mugen but who would not miss you spend time giving their lives in a perfect char Ax for a guy turns it into a shit and steals all your work and the credit did not even ask permission is Loganir fuck has my respect Verz36 also and today was a very sad day for mugen  Crying or Very sad  hope that one day they come back
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 5:17 pm

Beto wrote:
I tired to tell you, but you opted for the old talk, "The characters are Marvel Capcom and etc .." Goodbye She Hulk, Thor, wonder woman, hope you're happy

Special thanks to Ax, remember him, remember that they will never play with Shehulk.

you forgot the mccready warmachine, loganir got permission of mccready to finish and release the warmachine 7 years of waiting in the last year we received this wonderful news to come an idiot and destroy the dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations guys
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next