The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» xcheatdeath's W.I.P thread
Congratulations guys Emptyby xcheatdeath Today at 5:10 pm

» Marvel Super Heroes VS Mortal Kombat Released!
Congratulations guys Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 12:43 pm

» Battle Nightmares In Hell | M.U.G.E.N
Congratulations guys Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 7:11 pm

» OldGamer's Mugen Light Weight Screen Pack Release
Congratulations guys Emptyby OldGamer Yesterday at 2:48 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Congratulations guys

Go down 
+33
metamutant
logansam
bam77
Mistah Jorge
ROLEINMUGEN
3stars
GTAGuy
candido159
gui0007
DeleFresh
Ax
Demonkai
Arkady
Umezono
luciangarude
Navana
ELECTRO
ReddBrink
DukeNukem 2417
rafhot
Hypersonic
Erroratu
Lord Sinistro
Angelus_Silverhead
warecus
Cristianomelo
Beto
Rage
walruslui
thepaniqd
O Ilusionista
harbinger
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
harbinger

harbinger

Congratulations guys Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 1:30 pm

http://loganir.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/all-good-things-come-to-end.html

Well done Ax. Well done...
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 1:37 pm

While I agree with Harbringer, I need to say that you are just wasting your time. You will understand why...
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 1:43 pm

uuh what just happened?
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 1:45 pm

thepaniqd wrote:
uuh what just happened?
Basically, people apparently keep on using sprites of Loganir and Verz without permission, using it to create a new characters with stolen sprites and claiming it as their own and such. This has happened so much it actually made Loganir and Verz lose motivation in MUGEN as they felt VERY disrespected. So they have decided to hang up the MUGEN coat and hat for good.
i knew about Loganir's retirement for awhile, Verz PM'ed me about it. I tried convincing Verz to keep on going, but they already made their decision

(also, Loganir put a not-so-subtle hint on who he's having an issue with in the blogpost. Just look at the picture and you'll see it.)

@harbringer, be prepared for the arguments if you're gonna post this topic here (especially with that title). I'm just warning you, it's a baaaaad idea. I agree with you, but it's a baaaad idea.
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 1:48 pm

If you want some reaons, I can give you:

http://elecbyte.com/forum/index.php?topic=4801.0
http://elecbyte.com/forum/index.php?topic=3573.msg24696
Back to top Go down
Rage

Rage

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:05 pm

Wow, you have the balls the steal their work but not the balls to release it here on your own site. you instead go hide and release it in a obscure place... Thats just scumy sorry thats beyond scum.
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:10 pm

I tired to tell you, but you opted for the old talk, "The characters are Marvel Capcom and etc .." Goodbye She Hulk, Thor, wonder woman, hope you're happy

Special thanks to Ax, remember him, remember that they will never play with Shehulk.
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:20 pm

This is really sad, I had read earlier on the blog of loganir, I think that this topic has to turn a great discussion on the rules of the forum, it is not possible that this type of practice will happen and cannot be a generalisation as if all in MMV was according to thethat AX.
It would be great if all moderators to speak out and with this was created standards for which this does not happen, not only by the case of loganir, more by several others, after all the forum has several breeders and I think that it would be terrible if this were to happen to any one here.
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:23 pm

That is sad. He's one of the main reasons i starting learning coding at all...
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:33 pm

Quote :
it is not possible that this type of practice will happen and cannot be a generalisation as if all in MMV was according to thethat AX.
Now its too late. The damage was already done.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:36 pm

just because you believe everything should be given out for free, doesnt mean EVERYBODY agrees. ax needs to learn that it doesn't matter whether or not he thinks all Mugen content should be shared with everyone, ax isn't the creator of Mugen and isn't in charge of what other people think. OTHER PEOPLE WANT OWNERSHIP OF THE HUNDREDS OF HOURS WORTH OF SPRITES THEY EDITED. that's like saying "hey, you built that toy right? it took you hundreds of hours right? well you used different parts that belong to companies right? that means you didn't build it, they did." just because he thinks "capcom owns the edited sprites, not you", that doesn't mean everyone else does. just because YOU make all of your stuff open-source, that doesn't mean you should assume EVERYONE ELSE'S stuff is opensource unless told.
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:40 pm

You can read his AWESOME arguments here: http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/21400-green-ranger-power-rangers/?p=226287

And remember: everyone who agrees and support him doing this, are as bad as him. If you "just wanna play" without caring if the content is legal or not, you are as bad as him too.
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:42 pm

forgot about shulkie

well hopefully verz and loganir still stick around to give rudimentary help to creators zvitor, acey, Olu, and others behind the scenes...so at least we get their experiance
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:44 pm

I downloaded it to see what had been done with this version of thor and he just changed the background of hypers, worst is power ranger green who do not even have the basic movements made. It seems that was launched os to do evil to loganir and verz.
and unfortunately as the illusionist said the damage is already done.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 2:45 pm

warecus wrote:
forgot about shulkie

well hopefully verz and loganir still stick around to give rudimentary help to creators zvitor, acey, Olu, and others behind the scenes...so at least we get their experiance
nope. they're not staying around either. i contacted verz, he is very deppressed about all this. he lost motivation in EVERYTHING related to MUGEN. The last thing Verz will ever be doing related to MUGEN is making an idle stance for my Chris Redfield as a favor, and I am completely honored my creation is the last thing he does something for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations guys
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next