The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» King Shark Portrait
Congratulations guys - Page 7 Emptyby Shining Today at 11:43 am

» Anarky (Gotham antiHero)
Congratulations guys - Page 7 Emptyby yolomate Today at 9:43 am

» MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!
Congratulations guys - Page 7 Emptyby demunlawin Today at 9:09 am

» Ness Edit Released
Congratulations guys - Page 7 Emptyby Monkarifan123 Today at 8:09 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Congratulations guys

Go down 
+33
metamutant
logansam
bam77
Mistah Jorge
ROLEINMUGEN
3stars
GTAGuy
candido159
gui0007
DeleFresh
Ax
Demonkai
Arkady
Umezono
luciangarude
Navana
ELECTRO
ReddBrink
DukeNukem 2417
rafhot
Hypersonic
Erroratu
Lord Sinistro
Angelus_Silverhead
warecus
Cristianomelo
Beto
Rage
walruslui
thepaniqd
O Ilusionista
harbinger
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

Congratulations guys - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 1:18 pm

Umezono you are the most adequate person here. You have my respect. I have a feeling that all the others have lost touch with reality.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 1:27 pm

bam77 wrote:
my green ranger I do not care, I say that has published a list of chars created on this forum who have taken sprites apparently without permission from their creators, on that list this black phanter, dr.strange, Deathstroke and some more ... you know if that's true?

You openly lying about Dr. Strange... and ask me? Or maybe you do not possess information that is not automatically frees you from the responsibility for your words... I have always respected you. But after this vile slander, I do not even know what to think.
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 1:33 pm

le vI say again that is something that has posted on another forum, it is not something I say .you says his char is yours, I believe him. no need to insult or anything.
Back to top Go down
Umezono

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 1:48 pm

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
Umezono you are the most adequate person here. You have my respect. I have a feeling that all the others have lost touch with reality.
its not so much that.

the problem here is just a wrong place, wrong time situation.

you have loganir and verz, two highly loved members of the community and ax, a reviled member of the community known for tons of past transgressions.

what ax did in this specific case was not a huge deal. he credited the base. but loganir wanted to ahve things both ways and when he couldnt, he chose to left. i do not fault loganir for this, and i am sorry to see him go.

however since everyone here is biased against ax due to past issues and preconceptions, and biased TOWARDS loganir for being the great creator he is, they refuse to pay attention to the facts and are calling for blood for no reason.

its kinda sad. Congratulations guys - Page 7 629558521
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 2:34 pm

I've been reading this , and I have to say something about this.

when i entered the world of mugen sprite,i made a mistake and was not knowing about permissions to use bases characters. i used the base the ciclope of verz  and loganir. i defended what I thought was right to do to "used a character from Capcom", but I realized that really is not the character you used, is the time it takes to do so. we must respect the work of others because the time they used for make char  is the same time that they take from their family in  real life.

I realized my mistake and I apologized to verz and loganir. but discovered that not only were two great artists but also two great people.

They gave me advice and helped to understand more about this. including the two of them give support in my project.

"we should respect the work of others"

I know that internet is free, but the time for create characters is not, thats the point here. ax I know you can do whatever you want in this mugen world,but it is wrong to use what others cost time and sacrifice to do so. This forum should be for fun not for this sort of things.I liked to put my work so that others can enjoy. but this is not the way.

by the respect that I have for them, I ask please that you retract, it's not about loganir or verz, it's about how you do the things. disrespect to a person no matter is BAD including  mugen. what you put into loganir blog is not acceptable.

sorry to say but things like this make me want to became private. is very sad take time to create good things and then someone take it, like nothing happen.

remember is not about mugen, is about you and your actions..

Congratulations guys - Page 7 4008376456Congratulations guys - Page 7 4008376456Congratulations guys - Page 7 4008376456

He estado leyendo esto, y tengo que decir algo al respecto.

Cuando entré en el mundo de los sprites mugen, he cometido un error y no fue saber acerca de los permisos para utilizar bases caracteres. i utilizado la base del ciclope de verz y loganir. i defendí lo que yo pensé que era correcto hacer para "utiliza un personaje de Capcom", pero me di cuenta de que en realidad no es el personaje que utilizó, es el tiempo que se tarda en hacerlo. debemos respetar el trabajo de los demás, porque el tiempo que utilizan para hacer carbón de leña es el mismo tiempo que se toman de su familia en la vida real.

Me di cuenta de mi error y me disculpé con Verz y loganir. pero descubrió que no sólo eran dos grandes artistas, sino también dos grandes personas.

Me dieron consejos y ayudó a entender más acerca de esto. incluidos los dos de ellos dan apoyo en mi proyecto.

"debemos respetar el trabajo de los demás"

Sé que Internet es gratis, pero el tiempo para crear personajes no es, eso es el punto aquí. hacha sé que puedes hacer lo que quieras en este mundo mugen, pero es un error utilizar lo que otros cuestan tiempo y sacrificio para hacerlo. Este foro debe ser para la diversión no para este tipo de cosas.yo le gusta poner mi trabajo para que otros puedan disfrutar. pero esto no es el camino.

por el respeto que tengo para ellos, les pido por favor que se retracte, no se trata de loganir o verz, se trata de cómo se hacen las cosas. la falta de respeto a la persona, no importa es malo incluyendo mugen. lo que pone en el blog loganir no es aceptable.

Lamento decir que cosas como esta me hacen querer convirtió privado. Es muy triste tener tiempo para crear cosas buenas y entonces alguien lo toma, como sucede nada.

recuerda que no se trata de mugen, es sobre usted y sus acciones ..

Congratulations guys - Page 7 4008376456Congratulations guys - Page 7 4008376456Congratulations guys - Page 7 4008376456
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 2:43 pm

Logansan understood Congratulations guys - Page 7 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
ROLEINMUGEN

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 3:29 pm

So... Loganir cancel his work because of Ax... OK, I see... I don't understand this position, but OK. Loganir is gone... done... sad, but this is reality. Many talented people decide to done with mugen. 6 pages... and about what? I even don't know where this Green Ranger is located on this site... Many people even don't know that this ranger is exist, but Loganir and Verz decide to leave and you guys want to kill Ax... few... difficult situation. So what we can do with it?

Actually... I think the best chance of solving this.... comes from MMV!

You, who have more proximity with Ax,  should make Mr. Ax apologize to Loganir and Verz and remove all his stolen material from the internet... And promess he will never do it again...

I think this is the best chance of going out of this mess... And a good one, because Loganir and Verz are nice guys...

I think even if Ax tries it (seriously), he will look much better.

So why not? Let s fix this!
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 3:35 pm

Umezono wrote:
the problem here is just a wrong place, wrong time situation.

Its never right place, right time to intentionally steal sprites in spite and make a terrible edit on purpose.

Umezono wrote:
what ax did in this specific case was not a huge deal. he credited the base. but loganir wanted to ahve things both ways and when he couldnt, he chose to left. i do not fault loganir for this, and i am sorry to see him go.

Its your opinion that its not a huge deal. To the creators who sacrifice their time and talent crediting the base is not enough for someone who has repeatedly and continually harassed them and caused them problems and the people that support them. You state that Loganir wanted to have things both ways, to me that is very inaccurate unless you mean Loganir simply wanted his work respected and not edited into some crappy and buggy character. Plus again the point you keep missing is that AX is a repeat offender who used their characters to try and get back at them for his own ridiculous reasons.

Umezono wrote:
however since everyone here is biased against ax due to past issues and preconceptions, and biased TOWARDS loganir for being the great creator he is, they refuse to pay attention to the facts and are calling for blood for no reason.

Its not a biased, its the end results of his actions. You can't keep biting the hand that feeds you and expect not to get slapped.

Umezono wrote:
its kinda sad. Congratulations guys - Page 7 629558521

It is sad b/c not only him but people who support and defend his action will lead to more creators during the same. Zvitor already mention that he is only going to release full games now.

Some of you people at MFG don't realize or want to realize that not everyone agrees with your standards that only credit is necessary. Their is nothing wrong with respecting a creator's work, its not hard to request permission. You guys at MFG can do things your way, but that doesn't mean others and especially creators will follow. It also doesn't mean that your way is right and others are wrong.

Standards and rules that allows the Ax's of the world to continue their behavior does more harm to the community than the actual sprite theft.
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 3:51 pm

ROLEINMUGEN wrote:
So... Loganir cancel his work because of Ax... OK, I see... I don't understand this position, but OK. Loganir is gone... done... sad, but this is reality. Many talented people decide to done with mugen. 6 pages... and about what? I even don't know where this Green Ranger is located on this site... Many people even don't know that this ranger is exist, but Loganir and Verz decide to leave and you guys want to kill Ax... few... difficult situation. So what we can do with it?

You, who have more proximity with Ax,  should make Mr. Ax apologize to Loganir and Verz and remove all his stolen material from the internet... And promess he will never do it again...

I think this is the best chance of going out of this mess... And a good one, because Loganir and Verz are nice guys...

I agree with you, I posted something at the beginning of this topic, and many people gave their opinions, I think I respect the work of others is not only an issue in mugen, but also a question of character.

One thing that some people do not know or do not intenderam is that simply qualifies this in discussion here is not only the claims, Ax does not launched its character from nothing with the basis of cyclops, pretend happened was that verz and loganir asked very so that it stopped with this practice and that used a different basis, he could have apologized and used another basis and all would be well and he did exactly the opposite, launched a version poorly made that they do not have even the basic movements only to face.
When I tried to make the first character in mugen I had no idea of credits and nothing, I was knowing the claims shortly before the character is completed and I was simply ask for permission to use the sprites to the creator that I responded quickly and in a very simple way.

All of this is so simple, just ask, the great majority of farmers releases and even those who do not leave use your material there are always other ways to change the course of their work.

The damage is already done, the more I think that an apology can soften a little.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 4:12 pm

ROLEINMUGEN wrote:

FROM MMV!?!? I even don't know the source of this drama. I never seen this Green Ranger. Show me the link to him on MMV and than we can continue this talk. As for now I just don't understand the reason of this fight. I have no idea, what and how do Ax. Why me, or Arkady, or volzilla, or OGsymbiote, or RED HOOD, or chuchoryu need to force Ax to apology? Of course, we can say our opinion, but we have no power to force him. All people are free here. There is no dictatorship. If you need total control, than it is wrong site for you. And I will say something about myself... I have no power to order anything to Ax... and I have no power to order anything to you. People, I'am not your enemy... I respect you all, I respect Loganir... but I really don't understand what do you expect to get in all this drama... Yes, it is sad that it all happen... but tell me, Loganir says, that if you force Ax to say something, than he will back? It is so?
Back to top Go down
Umezono

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 4:43 pm

metamutant wrote:
for something like mugen? where the work is already fan art of copyrighted work? good luck protecting your "permission" claims anywhere else but in your head.

what youre doing is trying to open doors to even further restrictions.

i hope most people dont think like you.

Back to top Go down
Umezono

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 4:52 pm

and well, for the record, i dont have a problem with requiring crediting for releases
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 5:52 pm

logansam wrote:

remember is not about mugen, is about you and your actions..

I agreed Logansam, you understand the main point.
It's really not about MUGEN, but about RESPECT and CONSIDERATION!

But Loganir and Verz act like that doesn't make sense. Quiting MUGEN because of one dickhead?
Jesus, they have THOUSAND of fans and supporters! They have the RESPECT and ADMIRATION of so many people around!
They inspire so many creators! Damn, they don't need to act like that!

As i said so many times, i hope that they just chill out and take a break, not quit MUGEN.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 9:30 pm

We all know Loganir and Verz quits M.U.G.E.N. , but there is nothing we can do about it, even if Ax apologize or something, it's loganir and verz's decision if they want to be out or in.

And pleaseee !!!
You guys need to stop this, cause this conversation is making us hate on another person that you have no problem with.
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 9:42 pm

Congratulations guys - Page 7 <a href=Congratulations guys - Page 7 18017410" />...THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING...LET' JUST STOP THIS...AND MAY GOD BLESS US ALL...AND MY THING'S GET BETTER...AMEN TO THAT....MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL....PEACE OUT....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations guys   Congratulations guys - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations guys
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next