The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)

Go down 
+36
sky-79
tank402
OGSymbiote
lucaster
DimaLarin
Cristianomelo
volzzilla
crosspotts1.0
Uche
kyoman
koopa901
weapon x
XXDreamBrotherXX
Mach3
DARK!!
LALO27
Fightfan
NinjaRyu
wingnut
Arkady
wesky
jerommv
JARRO77
Erroratu
RG_OP
ragnarok_333
warriorz
warecus
DizzyTheConquer
animaraz
galactus
gartanham
Beto
Mazemerald
Chimoru
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimoru

Chimoru

Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 10:18 pm

animaraz wrote:
Walks, runs, jumps, intro... ¡¡¡Wooww!!! The updates of Jubilee are fantastic!!! (Fire and Zatanna too (please no deleted "Cirse Spell" in Zatanna, all mys chars are compatibles whit this technique)
What Circe Spell did you mean? I don't remember one.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 11:11 pm

[Command]
name = "QCF_c"
command = ~D, DF, F, c

Transforming P2 in Pig
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 11:21 pm

animaraz wrote:
[Command]
name = "QCF_c"
command = ~D, DF, F, c

Transforming P2 in Pig
No, my Zatanna never had that.... This was from the GM Spectre & JhonnyDC one? I'm looking at the CMD for the original unedited one and I must be missing it.
Back to top Go down
warriorz

warriorz

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 13th 2013, 10:43 am

but how many Zatanna char exists?
Back to top Go down
jerommv

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 13th 2013, 11:35 am

HEY CHIMORU YOU ARE AWESOM!
YOUR JUBILEE AND SATANA IS WELL.
I WAIT FOR RELEASE DOWNLOAD.
YOU ARE FUTURE IN MUGEN
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 13th 2013, 2:27 pm

animaraz wrote:
Walks, runs, jumps, intro... ¡¡¡Wooww!!! The updates of Jubilee are fantastic!!!
I second this, and I am really looking forward to this character personally Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 2800933067 
and I bet she will be the Best Jubilee for mugen yet when she's finished Cool 

and good luck with finishing her Chimoru, she's looking Awesome so far Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 670481599 Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
wesky

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 13th 2013, 8:34 pm

This great being very, very good job for years eh wanted for fighting game I thought would come out in MVC3 but not their powers look great luck and encourage
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 6:20 pm

to change up some of her moves aside from fireworks

is give her stronger regular moves

ex...

a dive kick from cammy

a head stomp from chun li which should be easy to sprite for a good base sfa 3 with the boots.

r mika got boots too so you could use some of her moves she is pretty close to jub and chun plus I think she has a few throws you could use.

she can have moves like jill valentine where things attack her but misses and hits pl2

easiest example would be have jin saotome robot hand win animation that picks him up.

recolor that sentinel colors, have it come from off screen and pick up pl2...the only spriting you would have to do is make the hand close.

another is use jin's robot punch to punch pl2 similating sentinel trying to attack jubes.

I know ask around to see if you can incorporate the edited apoc/sentinel stuff.

Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 8:35 am

warecus wrote:
to change up some of her moves aside from fireworks

is give her stronger regular moves

ex...

a dive kick from cammy

a head stomp from chun li which should be easy to sprite for a good base sfa 3 with the boots.

r mika got boots too so you could use some of her moves she is pretty close to jub and chun plus I think she has a few throws you could use.

she can have moves like jill valentine where things attack her but misses and hits pl2

easiest example would be have jin saotome robot hand win animation that picks him up.

recolor that sentinel colors, have it come from off screen and pick up pl2...the only spriting you would have to do is make the hand close.

another is use jin's robot punch to punch pl2 similating sentinel trying to attack jubes.

I know ask around to see if you can incorporate the edited apoc/sentinel stuff.

I like the Dive kick and maybe the head stomp ideas, stuff like that, melee stuff. But I don't know how I feel about the sentinel. You gotta remember that this is kinda sorta my first character and I still don't know how to do a lot. I'm learning as I go. I might try it tho.

I wanted to do something else like maybe a reserve Iceman Icicle drop, but upwards and faster.  Like a roman candle attack?  Shooting up from out of the ground?  I dunno.  The way I have it now, it spawns right under p2, and it feels kinda cheap.  3 shoot out: back, front, then middle timed differently to juggle the opponent upward.  It needs tweaking, but what do you guys think?  I should just program it so it's near, far, or mid-range, huh? Or just lose it?  lol  I'm still spriting stuff...slowly.  I haven't had much time to work on her.
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 9:42 pm

Oh my god, spriting takes forever!
I've finally gotten all her standing and crouching moves done, I just have to redo her aerials and then fix up her special and hypers.

I did her Strong Crouch Kick tonight, what do you think?  I used Maki as a base.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 9:48 pm

awesome kick, im really exited for this
I remembered the palletes bro, i'll see if I can set up a few off of one sprite some time this week

but for now, here's a pic I threw together from microheroes to see what's worth concentrating on in regards to the colors, I only went with costumes she has with the coat  (except aoa that's a tricky one, but i figure it can be changed with a the "xmen legends game" ultimate version if this aoa fails)

ive gotten used to organising characters in avx pallet orders
this being

1. Classic = 90's (blue/pink)
2. Classic = 90's (pink/red)
3. Alternate = AoA
4. New = Current 
5. New = Generation X
6. Alternate = Vampire

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 now to implement them into her to see if these pics work out in her current sprite form (or add appropriate smart pallete to compenstate)
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 8:53 am

Great kick!!
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 9:59 am

Yes Great kick Chimoru well done Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 670481599 I love those palette ideas
as well, good luck with them Arkady Cool Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 7:12 am

nice work geek 
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 4:04 pm

Nice video and like the new kick. May I ask if you have any other special or hyper moves not shown in the video?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next