The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)

Go down 
+36
sky-79
tank402
OGSymbiote
lucaster
DimaLarin
Cristianomelo
volzzilla
crosspotts1.0
Uche
kyoman
koopa901
weapon x
XXDreamBrotherXX
Mach3
DARK!!
LALO27
Fightfan
NinjaRyu
wingnut
Arkady
wesky
jerommv
JARRO77
Erroratu
RG_OP
ragnarok_333
warriorz
warecus
DizzyTheConquer
animaraz
galactus
gartanham
Beto
Mazemerald
Chimoru
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
sky-79

Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 5:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

650 redone.

I would rethink the wisdom of bringing Arkady into this, as he's hopelessly buried in his own wips and isn't known to take help.....Least of all from me it seems.

Although a smartpals would be a great idea.

EDIT:
Chimoru wrote:
Avalon was making whatever sprites still needed to be done.  After that, Arkady will take over with coding and also including a smart pal.  
Then 'Avalon' needs to PM Jed and I, so we're all on the same page. Last thing we need is to crank out a mess of sprites, only to go back over them for the smartpals.

Sleep well guys Sleep 
Back to top Go down
DimaLarin

DimaLarin

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 4:57 am

sky-79 wrote:
Looks cool Smile
Back to top Go down
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 EmptyDecember 11th 2013, 2:59 pm

DimaLarin wrote:
sky-79 wrote:
Looks cool Smile

Thx bro  Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 670481599 

So, who is Avalon?
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 EmptyDecember 11th 2013, 4:43 pm

The guy that released Red Tornado, Nick Fury and Tomar Tu not too long ago
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 EmptyDecember 11th 2013, 4:45 pm

oh I see
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 EmptyDecember 11th 2013, 11:09 pm

sky-79 wrote:
Then 'Avalon' needs to PM Jed and I, so we're all on the same page. Last thing we need is to crank out a mess of sprites, only to go back over them for the smartpals.

Or you could PM them. PMs work both ways. The project is theirs now, and until they say they want you on it, I'd hold off on spriting. If they tell you "No, they've got it covered" you're going to be pissed.

You might be pissed now, but I tried to tell you earlier that they have it now, so that was your clue to get in contact with them. I'm not the one working on her now, with no computer. So I can't tell people that what they make is going to be included. What you could doing right now, could be for nothing. Check with them before continuing.

That being said, I appreciate your willing and energy, but it's not exactly my call anymore.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 9:37 am

kk in that case it's ok then though is your char still open source I think want use it to make my own in the future though even so I had plans to make my own x-men mugen series in the future I like use yours as a base.
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 6:53 pm

You mean this 'Avalon'-

Avalon wrote:
I'd like to other people more professional in mugen like me make this chars all the changes that need, only are edits for be updated or redone by other people,  I'm not a good coder, I'm not a good spriter only try to give the best I can chars that I never see in mugen or think there need other versions.

You chose this guy, over over us?

Chimoru wrote:

You might be pissed now
Ya think?.....Good Luck
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 7:02 pm

Cool it Sky, I don't know why you're taking it so personally. Why not contact him and ask to contribute or just go ahead and make your own...
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 7:08 pm

at the time it was said that Jubilee is opensource, anyone could make your out, what this said this said, there is no going back.
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 7:28 pm

sky-79 wrote:
You mean this 'Avalon'-

Avalon wrote:
I'd like to other people more professional in mugen like me make this chars all the changes that need, only are edits for be updated or redone by other people,  I'm not a good coder, I'm not a good spriter only try to give the best I can chars that I never see in mugen or think there need other versions.

You chose this guy, over over us?

Chimoru wrote:

You might be pissed now
Ya think?.....Good Luck

Excuse me little boy, I hate to interrupt your little tantrum, but you can't just invite yourself onto a project, and get mad when the people who actually messaged me first, get the lead.

Clearly you don't know how private messages work.  You never sent me one.  Avalon and Arkady did.  So when you asked me in the thread who was the lead, I think it was odd that you didn't wait for a response before saying:  "Alright, lets get this WIP back on track." and then took it upon yourself to start spriteing shit of your own.   By the time I DID respond, I mentioned that it was already covered and who was taking over, so that if you DID still want to contribute, you needed to talk to them.  That was not necessarily spelled out for you, but I stupidly assumed you'd figure it out to PM them.  Apparently, you still didn't know how PMs worked at this point, because you never did it, and kept wasting your own time.

Your tone then got pretty insulting and indignant that "this Avalon" needed to contact YOU like you were too damn good and couldn't be bothered. Also you questioned MY "choice" in Arkady, implying that he's too busy and would deliver bad quality.  Passive-Aggressively insulting other people like that just makes you look like a douche. Check your ego, you ain't all that yourself.

So then I could see the writing on the wall and saw that I was dealing with a slow one here.  Jed had figured it out, but you weren't quite there yet.  So I had to tell you to stop spriting because nobody had given you the green light yet.  Spriting is fine if you plan on going about continuing yourself, but I don't think that was your plan, so I wanted to remind you that you're not in with Av and Arkady until THEY say you are.  Now you're gonna be all insulting and butthurt that "I chose them over you".  I don't have the choice.  I put it up here for whomever wanted it. I don't care who takes it from here, I'm NOT picking anyone. Even if that WAS the case and I had to make a choice, if you had WAITED to hear who the choice WAS BEFORE starting off on your own, you wouldn't have wasted your own damn time, now would you?  All I was letting you know was that someone had already paired up and planned to start working on the continuation doing what you wanted to do.  Fine.  Either ask to work with them, or take lead on your own version.  It's that simple.  But don't get pissy with other people because of your own failure to grasp what other people understood.  If you had questions, ask.  Even when you did, you didn't wait for the answer. You just kept on going without confirmation. You waited a whole ONE comment and started working.  That's your own damn fault.

Also "good luck?" Trust me, it's no loss. Things are looking up already.
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 8:12 pm

guys can we take this to pm please...i feel some drama coming so lets change the subject and take it pm...

...thank you Smile

by the way...that kick animation looks very nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 8:23 pm

No I'm done. I would rather not continue this at all. I really don't care what he has to say. He wants to take is ball and go home? Then he can do it and keep quiet about it.
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 8:35 pm

chimoru i feel u but lets just stay positive here

sky please do not reply in this thread...instead pm chimoru...

thank you
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 8:47 pm

OGSymbiote wrote:
chimoru i feel u but lets just stay positive here

sky please do not reply in this thread...instead pm chimoru...

thank you

I wonder if the thread name should be changed, or if we should just start a new thread. I'm not involved in this project from here on out anyway. It's all Arkady and Avalon. I suppose I'll leave that decision up to them tho. Really, this thread should be locked. Fresh authors, fresh thread, fresh start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next