The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)

Go down 
+36
sky-79
tank402
OGSymbiote
lucaster
DimaLarin
Cristianomelo
volzzilla
crosspotts1.0
Uche
kyoman
koopa901
weapon x
XXDreamBrotherXX
Mach3
DARK!!
LALO27
Fightfan
NinjaRyu
wingnut
Arkady
wesky
jerommv
JARRO77
Erroratu
RG_OP
ragnarok_333
warriorz
warecus
DizzyTheConquer
animaraz
galactus
gartanham
Beto
Mazemerald
Chimoru
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
warriorz

warriorz

Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:03 am

Chimoru wrote:
warriorz wrote:
her walking is inguardable :)but others is very good
LOL, yes, the walk is a bit odd and will be updated as well as some other things.

Thank you guys for your support and I just wanted to answer a few questions publicly that were messaged to me.  Firstly, I chose the new, more transparant fx for her because while I also enjoyed the old 2D comic-like ones, I think these current ones are more dazzling a way that I think actual fireworks are. Also I was asked if I was going to have any Wondra or Vampire Jubilee content in it.  No.  I'm going to keep her a classic 90s Jubilee.  I hope you guys follow her progress and enjoy her when I finally have a release ready!
yeah this new fx are better.. i have another beta of jubilee with a "better" walk.. take a look for a sample if you want..  her author i think was "intensity"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:27 am

warriorz wrote:

yeah this new fx are better.. i have another beta of jubilee with a "better" walk.. take a look for a sample if you want..  her author i think was "intensity"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This ENTIRE new Jubes is just an Intensity edit. Everything sits on existing Intensity code and sprites, so whatever I add, some of his stuff is still there. So, I have those walk sprites, and I hate that entire walk. Nobody walks like that.  She just needs entirely new ones, but I'm still rookie, so we'll see how well I do... Intensity also gave me a few sprites that were never released with any version of her, so I have those to work with too, but they need an update too.  All the basic ones in the video are ones I made from Sakura, so the walk will probably come from her too, or Karin, or be a new edit from both.  I haven't decided.  It's pretty much whatever works for Jubes.  The tricky part is making sure her trenchcoat behaves in relation to her movements. (That spin kick was a little hard) Maybe I shouldn't have picked a character with a "cape" as my first sprite project, lol, but then maybe pushing myself will make me better faster.
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:17 pm

I like the walk you got in the video if you can't find something better it's not that bad, it moves sort of like she would, to make it better could be add another frame to it.

also to help make her moves a little more different one of her blast could put pl2 into a dizzy state (to similate them be blinded)...I mean she puts on her glasses pl2 doesn't have any so they would be disoriented a bit.
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:34 pm

warecus wrote:
I like the walk you got in the video if you can't find something better it's not that bad, it moves sort of like she would, to make it better could be add another frame to it.

also to help make her moves a little more different one of her blast could put pl2 into a dizzy state (to similate them be blinded)...I mean she puts on her glasses pl2 doesn't have any so they would be disoriented a bit.
it's like you're reading my mind.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:52 pm

That walk is bad....
You should use other characters as an animation reference.
Also her legs are too fat.
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:34 pm

Erroratu wrote:
That walk is bad....
You should use other characters as an animation reference.
Also her legs are too fat.
That's not my walk. That's a walk I'm replacing. I haven't made a walk animation yet. I thank you for your input, but I'd be more willing to take it into consideration if you read a little before supplying it.  I reference a lot of things when spriting because while I'm still new, I like to make the characters and their clothing move as naturally as I can. Your eye catches things all the time that seem unnatural and I recognize this. Right now I'm using Sakura's walk animation as a reference for a Jubilee version.

Last edited by Chimoru on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Gah,the quote thingy confuses me,i thought you posted that.
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:43 pm

LOL, it's all good. If those WERE my sprites and you called me on them, I would have welcomed the input. But you have to wait for mine to judge them. Razz
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:43 am

I've been watching your youtube channel, and I could not help noticing of Their updates of other characters ,in the particular this;
affraid 

I know  this section was created just for the jubilee
(Which I'm waiting patiently each update and the final release hehehe)
but not think I'm the only one to think que you have  a great talent here in this characters, there are plans for a patch to realese zatana or fire?
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:17 am

gartanham wrote:
I've been watching your youtube channel, and I could not help noticing of Their updates of other characters ,in the particular this;
affraid 

I know  this section was created just for the jubilee
(Which I'm waiting patiently each update and the final release hehehe)
but not think I'm the only one to think que you have  a great talent here in this characters, there are plans for a patch to realese zatana or fire?
I'm working on it, but as I learn more things I keep tweaking stuff, plus Jubes is my main focus right now. But Yes, I do have plans to release them in the future if all goes right.
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:51 pm

I find very interesting resurrect these dead characters is a great initiative.
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:02 pm

Keep it up The Great Work Man!!!
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:35 pm

UPDATE!!

Stuff I've done so far

* The new hypers
* One new firework special attack.
* Re-sprited and updated some of her basics, though she still needs a medium crouching kick and all her aerials redone.
* New walk, jumps, and dashes.  Her forward run needs to be re-sprited.  I did them first, but I can do a bit better now.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Walks, runs, jumps, intro... ¡¡¡Wooww!!! The updates of Jubilee are fantastic!!! (Fire and Zatanna too (please no deleted "Cirse Spell" in Zatanna, all mys chars are compatibles whit this technique)
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Very well! chimoru...

you are very modest,you told that you are beginning,but the work showed in this post is from
high quality.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next