The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)

Go down 
+36
sky-79
tank402
OGSymbiote
lucaster
DimaLarin
Cristianomelo
volzzilla
crosspotts1.0
Uche
kyoman
koopa901
weapon x
XXDreamBrotherXX
Mach3
DARK!!
LALO27
Fightfan
NinjaRyu
wingnut
Arkady
wesky
jerommv
JARRO77
Erroratu
RG_OP
ragnarok_333
warriorz
warecus
DizzyTheConquer
animaraz
galactus
gartanham
Beto
Mazemerald
Chimoru
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimoru

Chimoru

Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 4:53 pm

Fightfan wrote:
Nice video and like the new kick. May I ask if you have any other special or hyper moves not shown in the video?
Her firework (projectile) was in the first video and not the 2nd, but really, Intensity had given her about 3-4 projectiles which kinda seemed redundant. It was essentially the same type of attack, but with different sprites. I'm in the precess of re-spriting right now, and she doesn't even have all her basics. I have to do her aerials and then her basic attacks will be done. She also needs new hit and guard and ko sprites. Then I plan on trying to give her more variety for special moves and probably new/more detailed animations for her hypers. Consider the hypers she has now, as a rough draft. The fx might be done, but her own animations need re-doing. So to answer your question, lol, no. She's still got a lot of work to be done.
Back to top Go down
LALO27

LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 8:22 am

great jubilee!! keep it up! and waiting for zatana and fire too!!
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 7:48 pm

Slowly but surely,I'm making headway with her.  I got her aerial punches done and next I'll do her kicks, but's here's what I did for the Jumping Heavy Punch.

I like Intensity's old idea of the flash attack, but I updated it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The flash had multicolors and a ring aura too, so I took a quick screencap to show you.

Tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 8:12 pm

Very fluid and funny. Its good work, congratulation
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 8:32 am

one word springs to my mind, and that word is......Awesome! Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 670481599 
it looks a lot better now, well done Chimoru cheers  you are doing really well with
her, I think she will be a great character when she's finished personally Very Happy 

and good luck with her remaining moves etc Chimoru Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 670481599 Smile 
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 8:27 pm

Jumping Light kick, possibly a Medium.
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 8:33 pm

that looks great I like it, well done again Chimoru, your doing really well with her in my opinion Cool Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 670481599 

and good luck with her remaining moves etc as well Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 2:29 am

I was gone for a while,and now that im back,i love how that Jubilee looks.
You should give her a frame or 2 more since that animations looks weird
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 5:07 am

BONITA,MUY PROMETEDORA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 8:25 am

galactus wrote:
that looks great I like it, well done again Chimoru, your doing really well with her in my opinion Cool Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 670481599 and good luck with her remaining moves etc as well Very Happy
Thank you! I hope I'm getting better as I go, I feel like I am!

Erroratu wrote:
I was gone for a while,and now that im back,i love how that Jubilee looks.
You should give her a frame or 2 more since that animations looks weird
It's actually CVS Maki's kick and while I may have skipped a few frames of hair movement, I didn't skip any for body movement. It looks better in game with the jumping animations though I promise. However, if I can figure out how to make it a bit smoother, I will try.

DARK!! wrote:
BONITA,MUY PROMETEDORA.
Thank you! Good! I had hoped that this would be something people look forward to!
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 9:13 am

Chimoru wrote:
galactus wrote:
that looks great I like it, well done again Chimoru, your doing really well with her in my opinion Cool👍and good luck with her remaining moves etc as well Very Happy 
Thank you!  I hope I'm getting better as I go, I feel like I am!

Trust me, your right, you are getting better my friend Wink ..... and jubilee is turning out great, I think jubilee will be a really good character when she is finished as well personally Cool Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 670481599 

and again good luck with her my friend, and you are doing really well with her in my opinion Cool Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 670481599 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 2:43 pm

Nice looking kick
Back to top Go down
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 5:50 pm

Chimoru lighting this place up!
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 EmptyOctober 5th 2013, 12:40 pm

good work Smile 
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 8:51 pm

Hey guys!  Update!  Is it a huge one?  No, but still significant.

Lets see, what did I do since?

- Finished spriting a few more basics. Crouching stuff is done, and I only have 2 more aerial kicks to do.

- I tweaked the FX on her hypers, and while I DO have animations on them, they are very basic and need updating.

- I added a "roman candle" attack.  I guess that's kinda what it is.  You can't really tell, but I learned how to do "trails on projectiles" and "randomizing"  So I took the firework projectile I made, turned it into a helper spark, made it burst from the ground and fire a projectile.  The projectile does a random firework explosion spark on impact and also a random whitle noise when it launches from the ground.  I wanted each attack to not look and sound exactly the same every time.  When it misses, it stays as a light ball.  I tried to time them to do different things.  Light attack knocks them straight up with one blast.  Medium repels them away with 2, and heavy pulls them closer with 3.  Xfields helped me with the wonderful sprites in the animation.  I feel bad that I kinda had to make his look less pretty in order to match mine. Sad The difference was too jarring before that.

Before ----------> After

Anyway, here's the video:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next