The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)

Go down 
+36
sky-79
tank402
OGSymbiote
lucaster
DimaLarin
Cristianomelo
volzzilla
crosspotts1.0
Uche
kyoman
koopa901
weapon x
XXDreamBrotherXX
Mach3
DARK!!
LALO27
Fightfan
NinjaRyu
wingnut
Arkady
wesky
jerommv
JARRO77
Erroratu
RG_OP
ragnarok_333
warriorz
warecus
DizzyTheConquer
animaraz
galactus
gartanham
Beto
Mazemerald
Chimoru
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
galactus

galactus

Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 9:32 am

Thats terrible Chimoru, you was doing really well with Jubilee as well, it
would be a real shame if she cant be finished now Sad 

I really hope there is a way to get your mugen stuff back

Good Luck my friend
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 12:01 pm

warecus wrote:
I downloaded it arkady she seems to be missing very little she is almost done just a little polish and she would be ready for release
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 705151839 
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 12:15 pm

RED HOOD wrote:
warecus wrote:
I downloaded it arkady she seems to be missing very little she is almost done just a little polish and she would be ready for release
Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 705151839 
Sprites and Animations were mostly the problem.  She needed new ones.  I was working on those Chun-li Kikoken sprites when I lost everything.  Even if I wanted to, I can't really work on her from this library computer and I still want to take a break from MUGEN, but I figure if somebody wants to pick up where I left off, that animation works well for her Plasma Bomb Hyper.  The other Hyper that needs new animation is the Pinwheel one, though I didn't have a plan for it yet.

I never finished her jump kick re-sprites, and while I have a few gethit sprites included in there, I never edited them to fit in with the rest of the set and palette, or made the missing ones.

LOL, that seems like a lot of polish. Razz
Back to top Go down
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 EmptyDecember 7th 2013, 12:17 pm

Do we have a plan as to who will continue this project?

I'll help, but we need to project 'head' here so eveyone knows their roll.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 EmptyDecember 7th 2013, 5:42 pm

I want too!!! Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 2800933067 
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 EmptyDecember 7th 2013, 8:08 pm

*High 5's Jed*

Alright, lets get this WIP back on track.

Chimoru wrote:

Aerials.

gethit sprites.
Ok, who's the base?

Chimoru wrote:

Plasma Bomb Hyper.  

The other Hyper that needs new animation is the Pinwheel one, though I didn't have a plan for it yet.
Pinwheel?

This is still your project, once you work out what the move will look like, make a stick figure storyboard of the it-
Spoiler:
Who's voice are you using?

Edit:

Ugh, FF3 Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 2399657483 I'll never understand why you guys like it so much.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 1:40 am

*HI 5's Sky* Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 670481599 

BTW
Click here and scroll down

Back to top Go down
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 2:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Air light kick redon from scratch.

These pallets are a mess, whats wrong with them? 1,200+ really?!?
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 2:57 am

I see well gonna cal it a night seeing ti's late here

kk getting to check it out some more I see the probs now though I am good at modding on top of other ppls work Razz
ok then gonna do some clan up work though I stand by for your guys orders so far I can fix the shading using MarvsCap colors though they need so retuning Razz I'll see what I can improve then just gonna wait for you guys then. or do a prototype
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 8:45 am

I get what he means now she just needs that extra touch a lot the super and hyper sprites are redundant and need more smoothness other than that air kicks are all the same I get ya Razz

well I'm not a good animation guy in practice but I'm good at seeing the flaws but I can get it too look better just need a base seems Sakura will do shes got the right body type though making this into Jubilee is gonna be something ells I'm gonna try something but will see maybe I should do the animations wail Sky and fix the pal what we want is that finalized look right if that what you mean by polish Cool

EDIT but then again can't do anything until you guys get back here riiiggghhht
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 12:31 pm

sky-79 wrote:
Do we have a plan as to who will continue this project?

I'll help, but we need to project 'head' here so eveyone knows their roll.
We do actually.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but from my understanding, it's kinda covered.  Avalon was making whatever sprites still needed to be done.  After that, Arkady will take over with coding and also including a smart pal.  Her palette is a MESS. That's probably my fault...or Intensity's and mine.  I know nothing about palettes.

So Sky-70, whatever you may sprite might help, but I'm not sure JEDDragon can offer much due to coding already being covered. I appreciate the offer very much and I'm sure he'd do a fine job, he just got beat to the punch is all it is.

I think this might have been mentioned in an earlier post, but I just wanted to remind.
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 12:39 pm

I also want to add a big thank you to all you guys for picking her up after what happened.  Yes, I'm still without a computer.  I tried working off a USB at a library computer...it didn't go well. There are certain blocks on there that disable my programs after a few minutes. So I watch the forums either from the library computer, or my phone. So I'm still around...but I'm also broke as a joke, so who knows when I'll have my own computer again to work with.  So I really do appreciate you guys not letting the project die.

You guys are the best!
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 4:21 pm

curses foiled again Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 2399657483 then again that happened when I helped some in mugen china by name of deathsaurus with spider carnage some how it became the one you see now doing the blade move I came up with him. tongue 
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 4:27 pm

JEDDragon wrote:
curses foiled again Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 2399657483 then again that happened when I helped some in mugen china by name of deathsaurus with spider carnage some how it became the one you see now doing the blade move I came up with him. tongue 
  Hey, we still like ideas!
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 4:29 pm

kk I'm spriter too so if ya need any I can give some XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)   Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jubilee by Chimoru (WIP)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next