The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Hydroman remix 1.0 released   Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Hydroman remix 1.0 released   Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Hydroman remix 1.0 released   Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Hydroman remix 1.0 released   Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hydroman remix 1.0 released

Go down 
+15
metamutant
animaraz
alnyrd
AvalokiteshvaraX
BigPimp
chancethegamer
Doom
warecus
gartanham
Angelus_Silverhead
volzzilla
candido159
Shining
Avaid
thatguy
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
thatguy

thatguy

Hydroman remix 1.0 released   Empty
PostSubject: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   EmptyApril 17th 2022, 7:42 pm

Hydroman Remix 1.0 is released. See "Newest updates for hydroman remix 1.0 for full details as there are tons of changes".

Hydroman GIF:
Hydroman remix 1.0 released   Hydro

Download:
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/oBNRSKLK#TAZmoh1aKt5a3QT1y_F_Kv3D3odMjwwj8EmodyzPYDA

If your file didn't come from the MEGA.NZ link above then it isn't Hydroman Remix 1.0 - stop the fake versions and download from the source

Hydro 1.0:

AI vs cassandra:

NEWEST UPDATES FOR HYDROMAN REMIX 1.0:

Thanks to those that came before me:
Hobgoblin, themadcook, O'ilusionista, deanjo2000, Shining, Somm, yolomate, and Gartanham

Last edited by thatguy on July 7th 2022, 9:31 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Hydroman Remix version 1.0 released)

BigPimp, animaraz, Mr.Ketchup, metamutant, Hagjilord, yolomate and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   EmptyApril 17th 2022, 8:35 pm

thanks , which one do you recommend downloading

and also here is a portrait in case u need a new one  

Hydroman remix 1.0 released   Hydro-10

animaraz and Elfary like this post

Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   EmptyApril 17th 2022, 8:40 pm

I recommend the regular download, it is the full character.

The full download has all the original coders other files (meant to be downloaded only by someone planning on working on upgrading Hydroman further or wants the historical files that were never released)
These files were given to me around 2006 by themadcook (original coder)
the original sprite set from 2006 including a revamp of sprites that was going to happen, but was cancelled, and some sprites that were never used
the original working files (to do lists and such)

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   EmptyApril 17th 2022, 8:43 pm

alright thanks Hydroman remix 1.0 released   670481599
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   EmptyApril 18th 2022, 1:42 am

Really thanks, now it s more solid char
Congratulations and thanks for you partecipation to the Easter event

But when he is making tornado it seems the water under his feet flies away...
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   EmptyApril 18th 2022, 8:31 am

Shining wrote:
Really thanks, now it s more solid char
Congratulations and thanks for you partecipation to the Easter event

But when he is making tornado it seems the water under his feet flies away...

Thanks.

Yes I changed the "water wave" animation so it would not trigger if player is above Y=0 for player pos in the "-2 CNS"
I can disable the trigger, or look into a less intrusive trigger.

I originally removed it as the animation looks like the wave is on the floor (not in air).
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   EmptyApril 18th 2022, 3:50 pm

Wow you fixed a lot, characters that grabs a lot really fights well with him now. Hopefully someone will pick up these unused sprites and apply them.

Thanks a lot Very Happy

I think what @Shining means is this:
Hydroman remix 1.0 released   110
I also encountered it, the wave just passes by from down to up.
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   EmptyApril 18th 2022, 4:10 pm

candido159 wrote:
Wow you fixed a lot, characters that grabs a lot really fights well with him now. Hopefully someone will pick up these unused sprites and apply them.

Thanks a lot Very Happy

Ah I didn't see that one. I will have a look for sure. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   EmptyApril 19th 2022, 12:00 am

good to see you thatguy, and thank you for the surprise release Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   EmptyApril 20th 2022, 12:59 am

candido159 wrote:

Thanks a lot Very Happy

OK I found and fixed that one.
Any other bugs or suggestions (I haven't even checked the CMDs that is next on the list)?
I am currently going through the CMD file and testing all CMDs.

I don't play MUGEN, mostly only watch AI battles so have no idea as this hasn't happened throughout watching.
I just cleaned up everything I saw from AI battles and from looking at the character file(s). I'd love to clean this one up quickly.

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   EmptyApril 20th 2022, 3:41 am

Why this version named REMIXED? It is a remix of few versions?
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   EmptyApril 20th 2022, 9:46 am

Hi friend, glad you are correcting the character, if I had someone to help me, coding connoisseur like this guy the character would have turned out much better.
I still see the error of not being able to perform the Drill spin aquatic move [StateDef 1800] in the air manually, it still only performs in AI mode and that bothers me, another thing is that it hits the opponent several times in the air with the Water spin air move [Statedef 1020] in AI mode and in manual this is not possible, the char is faster and I liked it although I still like the shinning version for transparency.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   EmptyApril 20th 2022, 10:41 am

Yes, transparency is very good for this character.
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   EmptyApril 20th 2022, 12:04 pm

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:

Remix is just a name. I wanted to indicate this was a different version (reworked/remixed) from the last release.

gartanham wrote:
Hi friend, glad you are correcting the character, if I had someone to help me, coding connoisseur like this guy the character would have turned out much better.
I still see the error of not being able to perform the Drill spin aquatic move [StateDef 1800] in the air manually, it still only performs in AI mode and that bothers me, another thing is that it hits the opponent several times in the air with the Water spin air move [Statedef 1020] in AI mode and in manual this is not possible, the char is faster and I liked it although I still like the shinning version for transparency.

Thanks looking at those now.

As for the transparency I wanted to have it in too, but it wasn't working in the gethit, so I removed it (as it was done via the AIR file not code). I have coded it back in and it works for the gethit, including custom gethits. I just have to figure out explod, projectile and helpers. I have it coded currently so you can choose if he is transparent with your palette choice (as you can see in the video below, same character different palette).

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   EmptyApril 20th 2022, 4:22 pm

thatguy wrote:
Angelus_Silverhead wrote:

Remix is just a name. I wanted to indicate this was a different version (reworked/remixed) from the last release.

gartanham wrote:

Thanks looking at those now.

As for the transparency I wanted to have it in too, but it wasn't working in the gethit, so I removed it (as it was done via the AIR file not code). I have coded it back in and it works for the gethit, including custom gethits. I just have to figure out explod, projectile and helpers. I have it coded currently so you can choose if he is transparent with your palette choice (as you can see in the video below, same character different palette).

If all hypers and specials effect are transparent then I think I would kinda fit.

But it looks like a ghost rather than water, of course it's just my opinion, maybe you guys really see it different than me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   Empty

Back to top Go down

Hydroman remix 1.0 released
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next