The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Today at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hydroman remix 1.0 released

Go down 
+15
metamutant
animaraz
alnyrd
AvalokiteshvaraX
BigPimp
chancethegamer
Doom
warecus
gartanham
Angelus_Silverhead
volzzilla
candido159
Shining
Avaid
thatguy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
gartanham

gartanham

Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 EmptyMay 4th 2022, 10:44 pm

affraid Okay, let's go...

the graphics are much better than mine, they don't even compare.

I like what you did with the hyper level 3, I think you finally found a happy medium between my version and what Shining wanted.

I saw that he now does aerial combos.

in my opinion I would remove the hyper "water waves" because it doesn't add anything, I just kept it because of the my friend Shining.

The hyper mudman, being a level 3 hyper, takes little health from the opponent.

I found a bug when performing the spinning attack move in the air after using the double jump, the char stays in the corner of the screen until you press a button.

the double water ball special no longer works like it used to, and I really liked the way it was as it worked as an evasion and attack move.

the dril movement should only be activated with the forward + down command, as the back + down interferes with the spin command in the air, even better if it could be coded with the original command which is the same as the kingpin up + down and kick strong.

the grapple at first took energy from the opponent's special because he is drowning, but it shouldn't fill his energy because he doesn't have that power.

the spin attack in the air with many hits, makes the move very cheap, in my opinion it should hit a maximum of 3 times and throw the enemy away, as well as the Drill, maximum hit of three and then knock the enemy to the ground .
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2022, 12:22 am

gartanham wrote:
affraid Okay, let's go...

the graphics are much better than mine, they don't even compare.

I like what you did with the hyper level 3, I think you finally found a happy medium between my version and what Shining wanted.

I saw that he now does aerial combos.

in my opinion I would remove the hyper "water waves" because it doesn't add anything, I just kept it because of the my friend Shining.

The hyper mudman, being a level 3 hyper, takes little health from the opponent.

I found a bug when performing the spinning attack move in the air after using the double jump, the char stays in the corner of the screen until you press a button.

the double water ball special no longer works like it used to, and I really liked the way it was as it worked as an evasion and attack move.

the dril movement should only be activated with the forward + down command, as the back + down interferes with the spin command in the air, even better if it could be coded with the original command which is the same as the kingpin up + down and kick strong.

the grapple at first took energy from the opponent's special because he is drowning, but it shouldn't fill his energy because he doesn't have that power.

the spin attack in the air with many hits, makes the move very cheap, in my opinion it should hit a maximum of 3 times and throw the enemy away, as well as the Drill, maximum hit of three and then knock the enemy to the ground .

Thanks for the detailed feedback.

Currently working on the water ball moves.
There are now 3 and it is an evade/attack move again

Most of the other stuff talked about is either done or being worked on too.

I did tidy up water waves a bit since as well, but yes I agree he already has too many moves.

I knew about the bug, just didn't know when it happened. Thanks for letting me know it was on double jump. Honestly I think I'll just remove the double jump, as the super jump and air combo works now.

Add power on grapple is something I forgot to take out, I was using it while watching AI to see some epic hyper combo. It will be removed for release too.

gartanham and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2022, 1:25 am

Please don't remove water waves Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 629558521
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2022, 9:35 am

yes I added the grab and I found it interesting to decrease the opponent's energy, but I saw that now he is draining energy recovering his and he doesn't have that power, the opponent loses energy because he is drowning and I thought it would be really cool as long as he doesn't lose a lot, like half a bar of energy, enough to hinder the opponent.

I like the double jump because in a fight versus, it gives a great advantage to dodge hypers or even surprise the opponent, but it's up to each one.

I worked on two intros for him, moves taken from the ancient killer crocodile, which go well for his entries when I'm done I'll send you.

thatguy likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2022, 2:52 pm

Shining wrote:
Please don't remove water waves Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 629558521

i agree with shining, please dont remove a move.

btw, my opinion of the AI is that its a bit too strong.

----------

side note... i love how so many people came together to do so many different things with this character. it epitomizes MMV in how so many people worked together. that has happened alot in the past, but with this release in and of itself, it may be the best example of all of this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2022, 7:53 pm

volzzilla wrote:
Shining wrote:

i agree with shining, please dont remove a move.

As for removing the wave hyper
There are a list of reasons to remove it... just a couple of the top reasons are
1. The Water Elemental is basically the same move with better graphics and effects
-it actually uses the wave hyper's waves
-wave hyper just looks very basic when compared to the other moves
2. People (including shining) also want the whirlwind hyper standing as well as air
-at this point we are close to out of good commands (D,F | D,B | etc) to use so freeing up a few commands would be good
*yes I could make each hyper only 2 specific buttons as well, but that would change the whole move list* <---not going to do this
3. He currently has 8 hypers (not including that others want the whirlwind to be on ground too)

If someone wants to make a case for keeping it, I am willing to listen.

volzzilla wrote:

btw, my opinion of the AI is that its a bit too strong.

I include in the readme how the AI is coded so it can be changed to your liking. I have it at level 4 to begin with (my personal liking).

How to change the AI:

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2022, 11:43 pm

thatguy wrote:

heh, my only case to make is: to me, more moves on chars = cool Wink
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 EmptyMay 6th 2022, 12:02 am

volzzilla wrote:
thatguy wrote:

heh, my only case to make is: to me, more moves on chars =  cool Wink

Ask an honest question, get an honest answer. Touche
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 EmptyMay 6th 2022, 9:11 pm

Wow you really did make all the sprites transparent, I have already commented about the transparency and after trying this all transparent sprites then I now prefer this than the non transparent, really awesome work! Thanks @thatguy !

gartanham and thatguy like this post

Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 EmptyMay 8th 2022, 10:05 pm

HYDROMAN ARTWORK EDITED FOR ME (SUPERFERNANDOXT)

Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 Hydroman_marvel_avengers_alliance_by_superfernandoxt_df532w9-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTU4MiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg4NWJhNjdlLTIyNjgtNGQ4Ni1hMWY5LTVhYWM2ODlkNDhlN1wvZGY1MzJ3OS1jNzMwNzM4NC1mOTdhLTQxN2UtOGE5YS04ZmZkZjAzMDZjODkucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 Hydroman_water_mode_marvel_avengers_alliance_by_superfernandoxt_df532wf-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTU4MiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg4NWJhNjdlLTIyNjgtNGQ4Ni1hMWY5LTVhYWM2ODlkNDhlN1wvZGY1MzJ3Zi1hZDk5YzcyZi04NjY1LTQ0YjItOGRhOS02Yzc5OGE4OTk4ODkucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

skhsato123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 EmptyMay 8th 2022, 11:09 pm

Thank you superfernando

skhsato123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 EmptyMay 13th 2022, 11:16 pm

He is ready to be called "Hydroman remix 1.0"

Key changes since last video/release:
All player commands tested and working
-added the missing moves
All AI commands added and working
-added the missing moves
Tweaked all normal, special and hyper moves
-effects, timing, velocity, etc
Went through POTs "greatest hits of character feedback"
Added juggling
-no longer can infinite combo in air
Checked on all feedback given on Hydroman remix

Coming soon to a Mugen Multiverse near you...

gartanham and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 EmptyMay 14th 2022, 2:45 am

Looks cool. Maybe some voice clips from TAS
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 EmptyMay 14th 2022, 3:20 am

warecus wrote:
Looks cool. Maybe some voice clips from TAS

I do have all 3 TAS Hydroman episodes with all the background sounds/music cleaned out so it is only the dialog.
I had an AI clean it up. I would say 90% of the lines are perfect and the other 10% is a bit garbled.

It is on my to do list but hasn't been a priority for me (working on 9 projects currently).

If someone wants to make a sound patch for him I can share those rips.

I don't plan on updating the sound until a later release (if/when that happens).

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 EmptyMay 14th 2022, 4:24 am

Hate to add one more project but maybe you can fix bigpimp’s morbius’ teleport hype
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hydroman remix 1.0 released
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next