The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 8 Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 8 Emptyby GTFoxN6Y Today at 4:00 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 8 Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 8 Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hydroman remix 1.0 released

Go down 
+15
metamutant
animaraz
alnyrd
AvalokiteshvaraX
BigPimp
chancethegamer
Doom
warecus
gartanham
Angelus_Silverhead
volzzilla
candido159
Shining
Avaid
thatguy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
thatguy

thatguy

Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 8 EmptyJuly 7th 2022, 8:52 pm

Shining wrote:
i fixed transparency and few other things

try it!!!!
i hope you will like it

Code:
https://www.4shared.com/get/p9bpiB51ea/Hydroman_REMIX.html

OK I'm home now and just checked this "fixed" character out

Where to start...

First, this is your personal edit of Hydroman remix. Please own that and ensure all documentation is updated as this is NOT my release. Current documentation within the file looks to be still my Hydroman Remix 1.0, but this is your edit of that character (my name on a readme is the newest readme file within the character, this makes it look like this is my edit, and it is not).

The term "fixed" indicates something broken was repaired, however the changes made here are more of a "personal preference" than a "fix"

For you as it is your personal preference you may see this as "fixed" and that is your right as mugen is here to modify as you want. Glad to see a personal edit of him.

This edit is not my vision of Hydroman Remix 1.0 (my personal preference).This was the main reason I changed the name of him from "Hydroman" to "Hydroman Remix 1.0" as remix 1.0 is so different than the previous release and I didn't want my vision to be confused by another release. I will explain what I mean by not my vision as I go over each of your 4 modifications.

1. Transparency
-there are 12 animations that the transparency was done in the AIR file (I didn't include in the "Configurable" part of my readme) that do not match your new levels, and for me this looks off in the game (I don't like it at all in game even though I prefer the new levels, however having him change back and forth between different transparency levels is not my vision)

2. Water hyper command
-remember I was going to remove this move (as I saw no reason to keep it), but begrudgingly kept it in as I found a purpose...
back, back, button command is so this move can be used as an evade move (throw the wave as you are walking away)
now with forward, forward it loses all purpose for me in game as it pulls you closer and more vulnerable to your opponent, instead of a cool evade move as you are walking away. Not my vision

3. Water hydra resized
One of the changes I made to the previous version that has now been half way put back to the original smaller sprite
-while this hits P2 from almost any angle it makes hydroman look very small, when he can make himself bigger than buildings
for me this is a no go as well.
-I discussed this in my readme in detail as to why I changed it, and that the move will miss P2 if not careful

4. You updated the movelist.txt file, there is also the thatguy_hydroman_readme.txt and the proper move list Hydroman.html
-Hydroman HTML has images, palettes, and a much better layout (looks almost professional, created with Fighter Factory, but I manually edited the HTML file to clean it up)

Again this is personal preference and you are able to make your own edits of anything. As this is not my vision of the character and I would like it to be removed from Hydroman Remix 1.0's release thread.

Please create your own thread for your own edit's release yes

gartanham and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 8 EmptyJuly 8th 2022, 2:54 am

First of all I would like to thank you for all the work you have done in hydroman
Then I would like you not to get angry because I think differently
And I don't pretend that everyone likes these changes on hydroman

Then I would start about to the name... I haven't been thinking of a proper name and creating a problem for this makes no sense... In any case I will change it as soon as posdible
About transparency I found your transparency too bright. I worked on it Trying to solve the final optical effect, his physical appearance effects, and I have not been to give importance to the equality of the codes
I think the final result have better appearance but this is opinion

About the hydra hyper and water hyper they are only my improvements that in my opinion have always better appearance impact and better game appeal

On html file i should change it on my next thread... I will make next thread of hydroman and I will remove this download link
I posted it here because I though we was a team
You worked on hydroman version by garth that worked on hydroman improved by me and somm that we worked on original alpha version
I only published this version here to give You something positive to have a better hydroman... I had to send you in private mail
Sorry if I took the liberty of changing "your" version and posting it in your thread

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 8 EmptyJuly 15th 2022, 8:29 am

great update to the character the sprites look very well done Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 8 670481599
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 8 EmptyAugust 15th 2022, 12:22 pm

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hydroman remix 1.0 released    Hydroman remix 1.0 released   - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hydroman remix 1.0 released
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8