The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 6 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 6 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 6 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 6 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!

Go down 
+38
TheDreaded1
erickablond
Uche
Fightfan
xcheatdeath
volzzilla
Dan_Hibiki
warecus
heartoffire
Xasor
brucewayne74
RobiWanKen0bi
Fron84
aRika-Maru
teknoid
jerommv
warriorz
Melter
blacktiefamily
DARK!!
labouka
gui0007
iron-angelus
Cristianomelo
yolomate
Ax
bam77
JARRO77
Fede X
animaraz
gartanham
err8107
metamutant
DeleFresh
kokehackz
Shining
BlueSpiderX
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
TheDreaded1

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 6 EmptyNovember 17th 2014, 8:43 pm

New AI? I'm sooo there! drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
ROLEINMUGEN

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 6 EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 2:30 pm

I was playing now with this char... and didn't realize how exviting he is!!!

Very good job Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus! He is really fun to play with... And his effects made me feel like "wow, that s a bad ass". Just like how Sinestro should be!

Good job man! Just like Jubilee and Zatana!!
Back to top Go down
alexbunton87

alexbunton87

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 6 EmptyDecember 24th 2014, 2:11 am

upload again please?
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 6 EmptyDecember 24th 2014, 5:21 am

Why?  The link is not broken.  It's the same one in the original post and I just tried it. It DOES work.
-http://www.mediafire.com/download/gbop5fuzvymrzzz/Sinestro.rar

Please try again. I know it adds a redirect function on this forum, but there is nothing I can do about that.

Remember to wait 5 seconds to click the Yellow "Skip Ad" button in the top corner, wait again for the redirect, and then once it goes to Mediafire, click the green "Download" button.

I hope you enjoy him.
Back to top Go down
labouka

labouka

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 7:33 pm

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 6 Clip11

And I shall call them...Mini-Me's! (Sorry, Sorry! XD)

Joking aside, I am not sure if this is a serious issue or not. A Mini spawned each time I interrupted Sinestro's Dragon Flame attack, which also promptly names all of the Minis as Dragon Flame, as shown in the picture. Anything we should concern ourselves with about this bug, or should we worry about a new Attack of the Clones? XD
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 8:00 pm

Oh god.  That Dragon Flame is becoming the bane of my existence.  Thank you (I think) for pointing out another of its flaws.  I'll see what I can do.

EDITED:
Just curious. Was this from the initial download, or have you downloaded the update I did a few weeks ago? I'm not able to recreate the error. Every time it gets interrupted, it's just that. The move stops with no error like an interrupted move should. It's also possible the the DOWNLOADS page has the outdated version. Try the link in the original post again if you haven't already. I'll keep looking.
Back to top Go down
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2015, 9:24 pm

Very good updates on a very good character SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 6 670481599 Are you planning to update more characters and if yes who?
Back to top Go down
labouka

labouka

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 7th 2015, 7:53 pm

I MAY have not downloaded the updated version, Chimoru. It's been quite a while since I touched Mugen, and it was when your character was freshly released. I was still checking on the char these early days, to check other reviews on Sinestro, so I am not sure if I had downloaded any character updates then. XD

Where should I go to check the latest version of the Sinestro I have at hand?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6