The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!

Go down 
+38
TheDreaded1
erickablond
Uche
Fightfan
xcheatdeath
volzzilla
Dan_Hibiki
warecus
heartoffire
Xasor
brucewayne74
RobiWanKen0bi
Fron84
aRika-Maru
teknoid
jerommv
warriorz
Melter
blacktiefamily
DARK!!
labouka
gui0007
iron-angelus
Cristianomelo
yolomate
Ax
bam77
JARRO77
Fede X
animaraz
gartanham
err8107
metamutant
DeleFresh
kokehackz
Shining
BlueSpiderX
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Melter

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 7:17 pm

Chimoru, Sinestro still creates clones  

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 Mugen010

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 Mugen011
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 8:17 pm

Seriously, I don't know what to do. I set the DestroySelf on the helper to trigger when the parent wasn't the set animation anymore....didn't work.

I told it to trigger when it wasn't that State anymore, didn't work.

I told it to destroy itself when the parent was in a HIT state, the clones are still there.

This is the problem with finishing other people's works sometimes. I don't know how they coded something, and it's frustrating.

I'll keep trying, thank you.
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 8:43 pm

Don't freak yourself over it. You could probably ask in one of the other forums (or even here) - perhaps someone would recognize the fix?

Enjoying him regardless!
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 9:08 pm

OMG, I'm so embarrassed. I figured out what it was and it was the stupidest thing. The Dragon Flame and the Skull Cannon had blue hitboxes. SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 2399657483 SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 2399657483 SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 2399657483 I'm an idiot. LOL!

So, now I think it's fixed. I tried it on himself, on Luthor, and on Hal....no more clones.

But hey, I learned something. I apologize for making you guys DL him so many times!

Original post updated.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 9:18 pm

he is very good this is the way congratulations Chimoru not seen more bug with Hal plus it still has the bug clone and I think that's when he picks up he somehow came against Wonder Woman and thanks for letting him when I learned WinMUGEN converts even more so is of great help shame the sff its jubilee nor the fury appear in winmugen so even converted issso not take mies is another thing
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 9:28 pm

If you want to convert them to WinMUGEN, you just need to open them up in Fighter Factory 3 and save the SFF file as "Mugen Beta" instead of "Mugen 1.0".

It'll let you play with Jubilee and Nick Fury that way.

Last edited by Chimoru on November 8th 2014, 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 10:56 pm

earned Chimoru and Sinestro is perfect now no more clones jokers laugh and you have more of a char Dc in mind, I updated the Superboy can not add more than one Hyper wanted and has a bug in a more hyper ta very good kirby sonic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 12:10 am

I tried to open and did not show any image in Fighter Factory used both as the ultimate classic and nothing
Back to top Go down
warriorz

warriorz

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 12:15 am

tried with FF3?
Back to top Go down
jerommv

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 12:58 am

Hi Chimoru Good work!
Add a special with Sinestro Corps and other with Paralax
Back to top Go down
Melter

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 8:12 am

The problem with clones are fixed. Thanks!

But the medium punch air doesn't hit the rival, doesn't work. Sorry to bother you again Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 9:43 am

No, that's fine.  I started to try to tweak it in one of my updates, took the the hitboxes off, got distracted, thought I had put them back...didn't check, so I earned that embarrassment. LOL

Anyway, fixed now.
Back to top Go down
teknoid

teknoid

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 11:20 am

very nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aRika-Maru

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 1:31 pm

Chimoru, you made a nice char! However, Sinestro's Might could use some more creative, but hey, i have an idea! Make his Level 3 Hyper, Sinestro's Might, propel enemy to the cosmos with the real big eruption blast. Where Sinestro crush his enemy with two asteroids. Kind of like his Supermove in Injustice: Gods Among Us. This would be cool! Very Happy SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
teknoid

teknoid

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 2:04 pm

Thank you for this update . Now the character has the style of cartoons and comic books .

Can be used as the final boss and has powers similar to the Green Lantern of Hall Jordan.

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next