The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!

Go down 
+38
TheDreaded1
erickablond
Uche
Fightfan
xcheatdeath
volzzilla
Dan_Hibiki
warecus
heartoffire
Xasor
brucewayne74
RobiWanKen0bi
Fron84
aRika-Maru
teknoid
jerommv
warriorz
Melter
blacktiefamily
DARK!!
labouka
gui0007
iron-angelus
Cristianomelo
yolomate
Ax
bam77
JARRO77
Fede X
animaraz
gartanham
err8107
metamutant
DeleFresh
kokehackz
Shining
BlueSpiderX
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bam77

bam77

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 3:13 pm

very varied all his attacks, I love .Many thanks for this surprise
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 3:14 pm

I'm sorry about the bugs, I thought I got them, but I missed a few. I will update and repost him soon. thank you for the patience, feedback, and support!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 3:51 pm

Chimoru wrote:
I'm sorry about the bugs, I  thought I got them,  but I missed a few. I  will update  and repost him soon.  thank you for the patience,  feedback,  and support!

Even the most complete and well tested characters still need updates, fixes, and patches. So don't sweat it. Wink

Sinestro looks great, all the updates look like it came right out of Buyog. You have some crazy good skills. We're lucky to have you on our forum. cheers

Also it's good too see Buyog's works still getting done. I wish Scruffy's forum was accessible. dead

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 4:15 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy great char!!!!!incredible!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 4:52 pm

I really want to see Parasite in action again. Lots of Marvel and DC chars that can't be absorbed out there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 6:45 pm

It is amazing, I love everything new that you did with him, now he is complete. and I agree with gartanham, I love the AI that you put into your characters.
Back to top Go down
iron-angelus

iron-angelus

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 7:13 pm

Thanks for the credit and for keep my supers! He looks awesome Congratulations! SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://www.4shared.com/folder/PqTJbRqW/_online.html
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 7:37 pm

Congratulations guys! Finally a playable Sinestro in MUGEN!! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 9:25 pm

Also, if you could describe this bug a bit more.  What was happening when he spawned it?  I know there was a problem with the Dragon Flamethrower and Cannon attacks being interrupted, but I thought I fixed those.  If you Ctrl+C what is the clone named?

I'm trying to make him do it so I can see, but he's not.

EDIT: It's the Howling Cannon. I see it. I'm working on it....again.
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 9:52 pm

A bit of feedback from playing a few times:
- Definitely plays smoothly, and I like the moves (it always feels like GLs should have A LOT of moves to satisfy the "imagination" the power ring should grant their attacks) and Sinestro does have a good variety.  Nice idea to give some variation to some movesets

Some issues I found:
A) Noticed the cloning issue and it appears to occur if the standing fierce punch is countered. Noticed Geese Howard countering it a few times to create clones.
B) I've used his Fierce low punch launcher, but can't follow the opponent up for the aerial rave
C) I could not replicate it, but once on block he froze for a period and couldn't move.

Hope that helps!  

Again, you are awesome objection
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 10:08 pm

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 R906k8

Here's a screenshot of the clone (oddly enough called a "construct" - not familiar enough with the coding side of things to know if that's the norm riiiggghhht )
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 10:17 pm

Ah, no wonder. Those were there when I stated. I guess I didn't think to check code that I didn't do that thoroughly. I thought it had been on the other Sinestro with no problems. That sure bit me in the ass, didn't it?

Anyway, god, I hope I fixed it. Check the OP and give it another shot, please!  I made a few changes and improvements.
Back to top Go down
labouka

labouka

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 2:58 am

I have tried out this character and is too awesome for words. Hopefully, if any other lantern colour characters get made, they will have the same level of quality. SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 670481599

Speaking of which, I was wondering if some form of unique behaviour could be made for each lantern character, like Buyog did with his Blackest Night Hal Jordan. If this character was made open source, wouldn't it be a nifty addition to give to other lanterns the attributes he gave for his char's pallete changes? For example, in Sinestro's case, he could use the code Buyog made for Hal's Sinestro Corps skin, where his specials/hypers do extra damage, but at the cost of more power needed to execute them.

If more lantern colour characters where to be made (like the Atrocitus, Saint Walker WIPs), these additions could help each character be more unique, much like the corps themselves in the comics. You think this would be possible to be done, Chimoru?
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 3:33 am

ME HE ENCANTADO PERO LAS COLUMNAS DE MEDULA ESTAN MUY VISTAS
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
blacktiefamily

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 4:41 am

hope you will remake punisher! Ilike him but his moves are not unique at all. All of them are gun spamming in one direction!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next