The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!

Go down 
+38
TheDreaded1
erickablond
Uche
Fightfan
xcheatdeath
volzzilla
Dan_Hibiki
warecus
heartoffire
Xasor
brucewayne74
RobiWanKen0bi
Fron84
aRika-Maru
teknoid
jerommv
warriorz
Melter
blacktiefamily
DARK!!
labouka
gui0007
iron-angelus
Cristianomelo
yolomate
Ax
bam77
JARRO77
Fede X
animaraz
gartanham
err8107
metamutant
DeleFresh
kokehackz
Shining
BlueSpiderX
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
aRika-Maru

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:21 pm

gui0007 wrote:

That's rude for ALL OF US! No
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 345597572 talking to me in that tone! It's rude to me you know!

Anyways, DAN_HIBIKI is my trainer, not my second account. While he may be a Strret Fighter addict with a bad attitude, i am X_MEN addict and a nice guy.

Oh, and i suppose you are from MFG? DAN_HIBIKI told me everything about your "best spriters and coders" team.
And don't we are the same person! We occasionally chatter one with another together in minichat, what can't be done with double-accounting.

Anyways, DAN_HIBIKI said me that he is now working on some secret project. He told me about this project, but said me not to told anyone else about it, epsecially MFG guys.
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:25 pm

I think this whole discussion on topic unnecessary, one thing is you point bugs and errors, and quite another is you say ap should be done in char and when this is not done you try to ignore.
Chimaru is one of the creators more dedicated in my opinion, looking at the both of updates that he minimum bugs.
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:27 pm

Cristianomelo wrote:
I think this whole discussion on topic unnecessary, one thing is you point bugs and errors, and quite another is you say ap should be done in char and when this is not done you try to ignore.
Chimaru is one of the creators more dedicated in my opinion, looking at the both of updates that he minimum bugs.

Agreed, thanks for the heads up bro.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Xasor

Xasor

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:38 pm

I'm sorry if I offended you, but you guys need to understand a little feedback WILL help you

I know from personal experience trust me. I know it sucks when people pick apart the things you

create, especially when you work on it for months. I retaliate at them and then what.

There is no such thing as a perfect character.

I've been trying to make a perfect style that is not MVC for years. I tried everything but you also

need to understand that you CAN'T please everyone. Some people like custom others hate it if

Dr. Doom doesn't have photon array which was never true to the character. I really hate that web

ball, venom fang, berserker barrage I like comic book characters but WHEN THE HELL DID THEY

EVER SAID THAT. A lot of people like accuracy so they like something ripped from the games.

Which I don't agree with cause MUGEN is basically infinite and we still do the same shit over and

over again with poilished fx and ta da CVS styled MVC Style POTS Style I'm really fucking sick of it.

That being said

here is the debug flood I found just press ctrl+D while on mugen to see it

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 SSGOYPD

You don't have to decrease the damage for this. The damage is perfect just increase the last anim

tick time so it won't be spammable

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 HNw8kd4

Again no offense but I've been on 4 major mugen forums and I even created one with over

1400 members. They all treated me like a MUGEN god on CMT when I create something but did that

make me improve ? I improved when I took people's criticism instead of rejecting it

that's all I can say.
Back to top Go down
http://xasormugen.blogspot.com
Dan_Hibiki

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:43 pm

aRika-Maru wrote:
Oh, and i suppose you are from MFG? DAN_HIBIKI told me everything about your "best spriters and coders" team.
And don't we are the same person! We occasionally chatter one with another together in minichat, what can't be done with double-accounting.

You tell 'em, baby! It's just like letting them taste my Shiny Dragon Raging Fire! SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 670481599

Oh, and thanks for telling me there is that AWESOME char! Unfortunately, it's been 2 hours to finally get in, write this post and download this char! That crappy connection with Mugen Multiverse and the fact that I forgot password! Had to create new one!

gui0007 wrote:
That's rude for ALL OF US! No

Oh, you there, Mr. Best Spriter on the Earth! What an irony, i resided to Mugen Multiverse, mnowing that no MFGer will walk there because of easily insulted Mugenites of Universe. Aaaaand... There are still MFGers! Sigh!

I'm getting sick of you, MFG guys! One day, i will create a char! Heed me, i WILL create a char! And then you pay for banning me!

Anyway, i wish you good loathing, guild suckers!

Last edited by Dan_Hibiki on November 9th 2014, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dan_Hibiki

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:45 pm

Xasor wrote:
Again no offense but I've been on 4 major mugen forums and I even created one with over

1400 members. They all treated me like a MUGEN god on CMT when I create something but did that

make me improve ? I improved when I took people's criticism instead of rejecting it

that's all I can say.

I know at least one, it's MFG that booted me away!
Tell me other 3, maybe in one of them i can find home!
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:45 pm

Xasor this post was not about their criticism, on the contrary I agree with everything what you said. Pretend I quoted was another guy who commented in a way debochada trying to belittle the work of chimaro.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:49 pm

not sure what is going on in this topic, but let's quit with the guild talk plz.

let's keep all talk in this topic please about the sinestro in some way.

@xasor, pretty sure chimoru was never offended by you. your post had more to do with him having trouble knowing what you meant in your feedback.

thanx everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Xasor

Xasor

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 6:21 pm

[State -1, super_jump]
type = ChangeState
value = 700
triggerall = var(59) != 1
trigger1 = command = "holdup"
trigger1 = statetype = C
trigger1 = ctrl
trigger1 = statetype != A
trigger2 = stateno = 420 && movecontact
trigger2 = command = "holdup"

try this code though just add your AI restricter I use var(59) !=1
Back to top Go down
http://xasormugen.blogspot.com
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 7:24 pm

Xasor, thank you! No, I'm not offended, I just like to get ideas for how to fix things when an error is found. I DO appreciate the feedback and comments, but when someone just says "this is bad" it doesn't help point me in the right direction. I need you guys to help me get better for you. I WANT your criticism and comments. I'm excited to try your suggestions!
Back to top Go down
xcheatdeath

xcheatdeath

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 11:49 pm

Hey Chimoru, I made a small portrait for your Sinestro. I really enjoy the character, and I'm sure with the right fixes and adjustments this character will become even better Smile

Here's the small portrait if you want it!

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 2Lm2fol

get it here
-http://www.mediafire.com/download/4765jxih7aooxel/Sinestro_Small_Portrait_by_Taybear.pcx

If you use it I just ask for credit is all Smile

Can't wait to see updates!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO3uZxjXndgEy9GfC2Jc2qQ
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 9:00 pm

Great character. Though I take it from your most recent post you have at least one more fix?
Back to top Go down
Uche

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 10:24 pm

It's about time Sinestro was complete.
Back to top Go down
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 1:18 pm

More a great character in the dc comics updated, good job chimoru.
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 EmptyNovember 17th 2014, 8:00 pm

Colosse did new AI for him to the link is updated. THANK YOU COLOSSE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next