The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!

Go down 
+38
TheDreaded1
erickablond
Uche
Fightfan
xcheatdeath
volzzilla
Dan_Hibiki
warecus
heartoffire
Xasor
brucewayne74
RobiWanKen0bi
Fron84
aRika-Maru
teknoid
jerommv
warriorz
Melter
blacktiefamily
DARK!!
labouka
gui0007
iron-angelus
Cristianomelo
yolomate
Ax
bam77
JARRO77
Fede X
animaraz
gartanham
err8107
metamutant
DeleFresh
kokehackz
Shining
BlueSpiderX
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimoru

Chimoru

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! Empty
PostSubject: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 4:57 am

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! 1tVmX42

clap ===================CREDITS & THANKS=================== clap

Thanks to Buyog, GM Spectre, Smogon, McCready, Larramones & Iron Angelus for the work they did and gave to me to continue.  
Thank you to Blagoy for fixing the error in his palettes for the eyes and teeth.
Also a very special thanks to Buyog for allowing permission on doing all this.
Without their efforts, I could not have released him.  

I hope Sinestro is a fun and enjoyable character for you to play with.  
I appreciate and enjoy the work that everyone else does and it's nice to finally give a little back to the MUGEN Community that I love so much!

=================== Like a Star @ heaven DOWNLOAD HERE! Like a Star @ heaven ===================
-http://www.mediafire.com/download/gbop5fuzvymrzzz/Sinestro.rar

=================== Like a Star @ heaven UPDATE NOTICE! Like a Star @ heaven ===================
He has been updated and I believe that his errors are all fixed FINALLY!
I added a 3 button Super Jump, and tweaked the sensitivity of the Down, Up method too.
I've also made his Hypers aerial as well, with the exception of his Level 3, Sinestro's Might.  
(It wouldn't play nice and jumped around the screen. ) Razz

**COLOSSE has done an amazing AI update!  Thank you!!**

Last edited by Chimoru on November 17th 2014, 8:01 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 5:13 am

Wow ! An improved version ! But hey i don't remember you announcing this. Was this a secret WIP ?
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 5:16 am

I'm always secret. Razz
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 6:15 am

That's cool. I wished the next secret would be a Marvel char. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 7:01 am

Great team! Great improvements!
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 7:58 am

Thank you very much to the team for this release & share!! cheers cheers , amazing effects!! clap clap clap  , I enjoy a lot playing him bub
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 8:41 am

clap clap clap  NEVER thought this would see completion (and so nice to an update attempt on a well started but incomplete character).  Glad to see Buyog's old character see the other side.  This looks like fun!  

objection You sir, are awesome!!

But that's just for the effort; will try to give some feedback on this bad boy!
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 9:00 am

It's very good to see Buyog's characters receive great updates. Maybe you could update his Bizarro one day.
Back to top Go down
err8107

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 9:50 am

My first sorprises with MUGEN chars was know the chaacters of Buyog and for a long time not update his chars,

a great sorprise this update.  congrat for MUGEN fans.

sorry for my bad english... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 10:13 am

Like how your characters are edited, mainly his challenging Ai, I played with sinestro and found a bug, sometimes it creates clones to fight enemies with super armor, (Lex Lutor, Iron Man, Hulk and jordan hall)
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 10:42 am

Soberbio, incredible work ¡¡¡very, very good!!! Thanks men
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 10:49 am

wooow chimoru bien hecho!!! , veo que piensas actualizar varios personajes

wooow chimoru well done !!! I see you plan to upgrade multiple characters
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 11:38 am

woooow what a surprise Man!! nice release great work SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! 670481599
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 12:24 pm

thanks was a big surprise who knew clap sonic jokers laugh and I also found the same bug that was just Gartanham and Hal Jordan with other tested bat
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 1:15 pm

Just a question, but why did you take Sinister Spear and Chains of Despair out? Maybe you could combine those two into one hyper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! Empty

Back to top Go down

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next