The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!

Go down 
+38
TheDreaded1
erickablond
Uche
Fightfan
xcheatdeath
volzzilla
Dan_Hibiki
warecus
heartoffire
Xasor
brucewayne74
RobiWanKen0bi
Fron84
aRika-Maru
teknoid
jerommv
warriorz
Melter
blacktiefamily
DARK!!
labouka
gui0007
iron-angelus
Cristianomelo
yolomate
Ax
bam77
JARRO77
Fede X
animaraz
gartanham
err8107
metamutant
DeleFresh
kokehackz
Shining
BlueSpiderX
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fron84

Fron84

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 4:57 pm

Awesome update guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fronkie.tumblr.com
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 3:58 am

This is a very nice update. Congrats. Smile
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 8:32 am

!!!!!!!!!?! !
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 8:38 am

Finally one of most announced wip and iconic bad guy is complete.great masterpiece here
Back to top Go down
Xasor

Xasor

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 9:01 am

Quick test run

-debug flood on DB,b

- DF,a/b/c hyper can be chained and 3 times at max level

and its damage is over 690

-124 damage on a normal combo then

-his AI hasn't changed from buyog's version AI is incredibly cheap spamming attacks while on the
corner without backing out or even doing his hypers he just beams swords
axes and pounds you in the corner.

pretty decent character thanks for the share
Back to top Go down
http://xasormugen.blogspot.com
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 11:13 am

OK, couple of follow-up questions and comments.  First, just so everyone knows, I suck at fighting games, I can't chain combos to save my life, so sometimes I don't understand exact mechanics of fighting games and how they are used properly.  If you ever played me online, you's crush me every time.  Regardless of that, I love comic characters and fighting games even though I'm terrible at them. I want to create, but I don't know as much as everyone else.  I figure the best way is to just get in there and do it.  I used to be afraid of coding, so I never tried to do it. It's really not that scary, and when you do it, whole new possibilities open up. So I'm learning, but I need your help and that's why I welcome it.  I also ask for your patience with my stupid questions.  I ask, only so that I can provide properly.  So here are my questions and comments:

I have no idea what a debug flood is or means. Can you explain it a little?

What would you recommend to break up the chain a little?

Damage is something I can tinker with, so I'll look at it.

I don't know how to program AI yet, I always left that to Colossse because I think he does well with it.  I think he retired and I didn't know who to ask which it why it was untouched. I'm sorry.

What should I do?
Back to top Go down
heartoffire

heartoffire

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 11:37 am

metamutant wrote:
Just a question, but why did you take Sinister Spear and Chains of Despair out? Maybe you could combine those two into one hyper.

I was thinking the same thing when I tested him out. Those moves looked pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 11:52 am

still doesnt follow after launch

i think it's apart of code

this Sinister Spear and Chains of Despair could be used as a throw
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 12:30 pm

I didn't get RID of them, I just changed them because I hated them. I thought the chains were too spammable and unnatural looking, so they became the electric trrap. And I tried to keep the spear, but use Cable's Scmitar, and it looked even worse, so I changed it to an axe that kinda floats for a bit and the end of its arc. Those were my editing decisions and I stand by them. I don't like them and I won't be re-adding them.
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 4:00 pm

warecus wrote:

It was, I added a new line and it fixed it.
[State -1, super_jump]
type = ChangeState
value = 700
triggerall = (var(59) = 1)
trigger1 = stateno = 420 && (movehit) && (command = "holdup")
trigger2 = ctrl && frontedgedist > 180
trigger2 = p2bodydist x > 120 && random < 100
trigger2 = p2bodydist y = 0 && p2movetype = A
Back to top Go down
aRika-Maru

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 4:10 pm

Chimoru wrote:
I didn't get RID of them, I just changed them because I hated them.  I thought the chains were too spammable and unnatural looking, so they became the electric trrap. And I tried to keep the spear, but use Cable's Scmitar, and it looked even worse, so I changed it to an axe that kinda floats for a bit and the end of its arc.  Those were my editing decisions and I stand by them.  I don't like them and I won't be re-adding them.
Still, Sinestro lacks throws. Adding at least one throw would be okay. I would recommend to mess with Throw Creator a bit, so you can do something with Sinestro's Might.
But, really, Sinestro's Might is just Level 3 Raining Blades from below with the same damage. Uhm. Could be more creative.
As i said, make it propel enemy to the cosmos with the real big eruption blast. Where Sinestro crush his enemy with two asteroids. Kind of like his Supermove in Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 4:18 pm

aRika-Maru wrote:
Uhm. Could be more creative.

Are you getting an attitude with me? What's with the "Uhm"? Rude.

aRika-Maru wrote:
As i said, make it propel enemy to the cosmos with the real big eruption blast. Where Sinestro crush his enemy with two asteroids. Kind of like his Supermove in Injustice: Gods Among Us.

I heard you the first time.  You over-estimate my coding ability.  Why don't you try it yourself?
So your solution to me not being creative enough, is to straight-copy a move from an existing game.

Yeah, THAT'S creative.
Back to top Go down
aRika-Maru

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 4:29 pm

Chimoru wrote:
Are you getting an attitude with me? What's with the "Uhm"? Rude.
That's rude for you? I not getting the attitude or anything.

By the way, i never say you should getting to this work personally. You can always hire Buyog, Larramones or Iron Angelus again. One of them is professional spriter anyway.

And what's wrong with copy-pasting a move from a Videogames? Everyone is doing that. At least, that was say by Da... I mean, my trainer and, by addition, best friend.
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 4:54 pm

aRika-Maru wrote:
That's rude for you?

That's rude for ALL OF US! No

Is not enough you and your "dear best friend" DAN-HIBIKI (since that you two are the SAME PERSON!) take that kind of attitude in MFG, you doing this here?

Just SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 345597572 with that!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, nice update so far Chimoru. ilu
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
warecus

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:10 pm

Chimoru wrote:
warecus wrote:

It was, I added a new line and it fixed it.
[State -1, super_jump]
type = ChangeState
value = 700
triggerall = (var(59) = 1)
trigger1 = stateno = 420 && (movehit) && (command = "holdup")
trigger2 = ctrl && frontedgedist > 180
trigger2 = p2bodydist x > 120 && random < 100
trigger2 = p2bodydist y = 0 && p2movetype = A

i wish it did but it doesn't...but you tried though. it's not that important.

still a great char.

if you could put a throw that would be cool...maybe even just a toss...ohhh a toss through brick wall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!   SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SINESTRO by Chimoru, Buyog, Larramones and Iron Angelus RELEASED!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next