The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars

Go down 
+15
LALO27
cravd
DimaLarin
Chris Nathan
andersontavars
Ax
Quicksilver
O Ilusionista
danubissecreto
Hypersonic
XXDreamBrotherXX
wingnut
volzzilla
Nicotinefist
iron-angelus
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
iron-angelus

iron-angelus

Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars Empty
PostSubject: Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars   Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 4:57 pm

Today is the day! After several months I release the Pre-final version of Andersontavar's Iron Patriot.
I call this a pre-Final release version because I made (with anderson) all I had to do. That's the 95% of the char, left the other 5 %, your feedback, some palletes, and any bug correction that I might have not seen.

Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars IR-GIF

Thanks to:
Andersontavars
Vollzilla
Hypersonic (custom sounds) Ax (Help me with Hypersonic's custom sounds)

Arrow Arrow Arrow NEW LINK: http://www.sendspace.com/file/k68k84 or click the "Downloads" tab at the top of the page
Enjoy and tell me what you think Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars Mugen22-1

Last edited by iron-angelus on November 13th 2012, 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.4shared.com/folder/PqTJbRqW/_online.html
Nicotinefist

Nicotinefist

PostSubject: Re: Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars   Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 5:57 pm

AWESOME!, i going to check it out right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars   Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 5:59 pm

wow, good job Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars   Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 6:37 pm

Yessss!!! Thank you soooo much!
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars   Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 6:43 pm

Can't wait to finish work so I can download this. Mad

Thank you very much for sharing your work
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars   Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 7:59 pm

-really like how more frames added to many animations from the original
-sprite fixes on that version also great
-good job on move concepts
-custom voice work is great
-that custom folder for the character was really cool
-more pushback needed on all crouching and standing attacks in a corner
-movelist txt file needs updating
-small port appearing with color loss in lifebars
-the hammer hyper sometimes leaves that energy ball animation on screen after the move is over against some chars (iron patriot as p2 is one of them)
-if p2 dies in the middle of the hammer hyper, the hyper keeps going. either need the move to end or keep him from dying mid hyper
-in the dark avenger hyper with hawkeye, many times ares will not show up and the hyperport and hyperbg show up late
-in that same hyper, if p2 block the arrow, get hawkeye offscreen sooner
-add a hit state to hawkeye to where the hyper won't go if he gets hit. or position him a little bit further back of iron patriot to where that not an issue
-in the dark avenger hyper with venom, if p2 blocks or air blocks the mini rocket meant to begin the hyper, it stays onscreen too long flying around still trying to hit p2
-a number of weapon effect sounds are missing from various moves
-the sound clip, "i love this stuff" sounds out of place considering the custom voice work

overall, he's alot better and he'll be amazing once the stuff i mentioned looked into

Last edited by volzzilla on November 10th 2012, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars   Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 10:30 pm

Yeah he uses a lot of Iron Man clips from X-Men Legends 2/Marvel Ultimate Alliance as well. Guess it might be because I forgot to record gethit sounds and attack sounds
Back to top Go down
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

PostSubject: Re: Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars   Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars EmptyNovember 11th 2012, 1:33 am

It÷s pefect good job
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars   Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars EmptyNovember 11th 2012, 9:35 am

danubissecreto wrote:
It÷s pefect good job
Not really, it has a lot of bugs. But I'm sure he can fix them
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars   Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars EmptyNovember 11th 2012, 10:46 am

Quick feedback time:

The char have some really cool ideas (like the missile, the standing kick, edits in general) but the execution of those ideas was bad.

- A lot of misaligned sprites (standing weak punch, crouched weak punch and so on. Use his feets as a reference)

- Many misaligned sparks, like this
Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars Hq8Zo

- Why the effects are shaing palette? it screws up the colors (and the effect is misaligned)
Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars 9occE

- His walking foward anim is too quick, he seams to be a toy soldier running. The walkback anim time is perfect

- State 1010 (diagonal beam) needs a transition frame.

- I se you are using my updated template, but you forgot to use some envshake on special moves. Almost every move lacks....impact.

I hope you don't get mad with this feedback. I see a lot of potential on this char, but you will have a lot of work to do. Just focus on it and you be great.

I could TRY (depends too much of how much free time I will have) to fix some of the erros to you, if you want. Drops me a line by PM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars   Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars EmptyNovember 11th 2012, 1:13 pm

Ill give it a try, I like this one a lot thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iron-angelus

iron-angelus

PostSubject: Re: Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars   Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars EmptyNovember 11th 2012, 1:58 pm

Thanks for your comments and feedback I really apreciate it, except for Volzilla and Hypersonic, Volzilla is just jealous because my banner is better than his and Hypersonic is just mean Laughing Laughing (is a joke, of course)

I have to tell you something, I made a huge mistake and the version that I uploaded was an old version, I mistook the folders, Anyways some bugs are still in the newest version too.

I'll let you here a detail list of what what I've already done and what left to do:

Done
Left

Volzilla wrote:

-more pushback needed on all crouching and standing attacks in a corner
-movelist txt file needs updating
-small port appearing with color loss in lifebars
-the hammer hyper sometimes leaves that energy ball animation on screen after the move is over against some chars (iron patriot as p2 is one of them) (That was a wierd bug)
-if p2 dies in the middle of the hammer hyper, the hyper keeps going. either need the move to end or keep him from dying mid hyper

-in the dark avenger hyper with hawkeye, many times ares will not show up and the hyperport and hyperbg show up late
-in that same hyper, if p2 block the arrow, get hawkeye offscreen sooner
-add a hit state to hawkeye to where the hyper won't go if he gets hit. or position him a little bit further back of iron patriot to where that not an issue
-in the dark avenger hyper with venom, if p2 blocks or air blocks the mini rocket meant to begin the hyper, it stays onscreen too long flying around still trying to hit p2 ---(that's because is just a annoying missile Very Happy )---
-a number of weapon effect sounds are missing from various moves
-the sound clip, "i love this stuff" sounds out of place considering the custom voice work Hypersonic is working on that

overall, he's alot better and he'll be amazing once the stuff i mentioned looked into

O Ilusionista wrote:
Quick feedback time:

- A lot of misaligned sprites (standing weak punch, crouched weak punch and so on. Use his feets as a reference)

- Many misaligned sparks, like this
Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars Hq8Zo

- Why the effects are shaing palette? it screws up the colors (and the effect is misaligned)
Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars 9occE

- His walking foward anim is too quick, he seams to be a toy soldier running. The walkback anim time is perfect

- State 1010 (diagonal beam) needs a transition frame.

- I se you are using my updated template, but you forgot to use some envshake on special moves. Almost every move lacks....impact.

I hope you don't get mad with this feedback. I see a lot of potential on this char, but you will have a lot of work to do. Just focus on it and you be great. ---not at all thanks for the feedback---

If you see more bug or have some ideas for Norman's sentences feel free to post it here.

so, stay tunned because news will coming soon and sorry for the HUGE FAIL.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars   Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars EmptyNovember 11th 2012, 3:28 pm

lol Razz actually, i did pm you asking if you could get me a 800x255 version of your sig to turn the banner into a rotating gif of my image and yours Razz
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars   Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 4:45 am

A lot of good ideas in this character. I really like the missile launches hyper.
Back to top Go down
iron-angelus

iron-angelus

PostSubject: Re: Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars   Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 12:45 am

Iron Patriot updated, check the first post and sorry again for the other day's Fail.
Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars   Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Patriot by Iron-angelus and Andersontavars
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next