The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 5 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 5 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 5 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 5 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update

Go down 
+15
volzzilla
deanjo2000
ParaDo0x
crosspotts1.0
Doom
thatguy
candido159
jspiderman171717
GTAGuy
XmatixX
pseudoingles
Shining
warecus
dev
BigPimp
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 5 EmptyMay 30th 2022, 3:29 pm

BigPimp wrote:
@warecus

yeah, he had had some problems with basic code being old, some messy hitboxes, some misaligned sprites, bad timings
teleporting glider, when you knock him down from it, etc.. nothing critical, but GG on the other hand just doesnt have those small issues,

I mean the green goblin has got best gilder, when opponent knock him the gilder is always near him

I changed hobgoblin gilder codes with green goblin gilder codes
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 5 EmptyMay 31st 2022, 10:07 am

BigPimp wrote:

thats cool
funny enough, while Black Cat not the strongest character 1v1 in this mugen, she is really good vs those minigames, better than most of the other characters

i only wish we got a new symbiote spider-man someday (not only coding, but sprite wise as well)... Empawk started that awesome spritesheet, but never finished it sadly... sad

Thanks. THe only thing I found weird is her AI, which was kinda nerfed.
About the another spider-man, I remember I had an old wip called "The Spider" (an alternative version of Spiderman with Carnage symbiont) which we could put on this game if you want.
My free time is kinda low, but I think I can try helping you to bring that char here.

Btw, I did another video showing this game:
Battle of Villains - Spider-Man Game
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 5 EmptyMay 31st 2022, 12:53 pm

Shining wrote:

I mean the green goblin has got best gilder, when opponent knock him the gilder is always near him

I changed hobgoblin gilder codes with green goblin gilder codes

oh, got you man
yeah, it was kinda of annyoing
but it is fixed now also, since base is now completely green goblin's

O Ilusionista wrote:

Thanks. THe only thing I found weird is her AI, which was kinda nerfed.
About the another spider-man, I remember I had an old wip called "The Spider" (an alternative version of Spiderman with Carnage symbiont) which we could put on this game if you want.
My free time is kinda low, but I think I can try helping you to bring that char here.

Btw, I did another video showing this game:
Battle of Villains - Spider-Man Game

hmm, well, AI was definitely not changed by me, black cat was one of the characters that ive done only screenpack changes to (hitsparks and removed her win quotes to fit with the rest of the roster)...

but just to check i downloaded clean "black cat final" just now, and it seems that only difference between .cmd files is that i removed ";" in block codes, before "random <= 800". but if you have better AI file for her Ilu, i would like to have it, for sure

regarding the spider, thats what i was talking about, really clean, well coded symbiote spider
but... im personally only interested in black suit spider. as you know im not limiting anyone to do anything with this mugen, but i probably would only wait for a black suit spider to replace the current one personally myself

ps. ive requested "clean" spider-man sprites from RG Op, which he probably used to make his scarlet spider and unreleased iron fist, if he has those backups, that would pretty much make symbiote spider 80% done, but sadly RG Op doesnt seem to be visiting mugen forums anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5