The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:01 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:37 pm

» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update Emptyby manbatshark8 Yesterday at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 5:58 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update

Go down 
+2
MERK_U
BigPimp
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update Empty
PostSubject: Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update   Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update EmptyJanuary 13th 2022, 12:40 am

hey guys, its back to my dayjob soon, so im uploading what ive been tweaking with, this holiday

Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update Update10

changelog:

Spider-man mugen:

Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/4byxjl5wi2r9hlu/Spider-man_mugen.rar/file

Dr Octopus 1.0:

Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/nn87p1x9v1g0k79/DrOctopus.rar/file

ps. still some small things left to do, but im afraid i will not have free time any time soon, so its just what ive managed to put together
have fun!

pps. also here is new shocker portrait made and shared with me by wil.li.an, but sadly i didnt had time to edit it and insert it in, but sharing it here with you guys in its raw version, thanks to wil.li.an!, very cool portrait, wish i had my shocker backups to edit the net to match it:
Spoiler:

Last edited by BigPimp on January 15th 2022, 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

gartanham, mrtheamazingdude, jspiderman171717, Avaid and AvalokiteshvaraX like this post

Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update   Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update EmptyJanuary 13th 2022, 1:05 am

Woah! This was unexpected! & Those are the best gift's. Supreme job again BigPimp!

I really love how you decided to add the laugh to Doc Oc as the Taunt, it's so menacing & full of character! Twisted Evil That is a wicked move on your part.

The A.I seems more fluid & not as harsh as the first version , or maybe that's just me lol

I noticed some some new poses along with another laugh? If I'm not mistaken

Really stellar work here man, & that Shocker portrait is so dope! Classic Vibes all day ahaha

Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update 2297681634 Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update 1340147569 Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update 2800933067

Thank You !!!!!!!

clap clap clap clap clap

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update   Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update EmptyJanuary 13th 2022, 2:17 am

I’m gonna check this out. I’m glad you incorporated some stuff from Tops Venom. My only other suggestion would be to add the slime from Venom’s mouth actually hitting the floor found in Mr Giang’s version. That was really cool

In regards to Vulture and Green Goblin, a guy named SSonic previously made gameplay fixed for them as well as Shocker. Maybe you could add in some of those

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update   Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update EmptyJanuary 13th 2022, 2:27 am

chancethegamer wrote:
I’m gonna check this out. I’m glad you incorporated some stuff from Tops Venom. My only other suggestion would be to add the slime from Venom’s mouth actually hitting the floor found in Mr Giang’s version. That was really cool

In regards to Vulture and Green Goblin, a guy named SSonic previously made gameplay fixed for them as well as Shocker. Maybe you could add in some of those

i will check it out. SSonic did a good edit on Bam's scorpion gameplay

in regards to mr Giang's, i honestly thought it was a bit too excessive for my liking
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update   Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update EmptyJanuary 13th 2022, 2:39 am

In his version, I liked the animated hyper ports but I don’t expect to see that in yours. The slime hitting the floor stood out IMO. I think he actually got those codes from another author named Daniel though

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update   Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update EmptyJanuary 13th 2022, 7:46 am

Thanks for the update ... media

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update   Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update EmptyJanuary 13th 2022, 10:26 am

BigPimp wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:

in regards to mr Giang's, i honestly thought it was a bit too excessive for my liking

If you need the SSonic edits, I can send them when I get home

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update   Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update EmptyJanuary 13th 2022, 11:12 am

Thanks

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update   Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update EmptyJanuary 14th 2022, 6:49 am

chancethegamer wrote:
BigPimp wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:

If you need the SSonic edits, I can send them when I get home

cool man, thanks, actually m.archive doesnt work for me for some reason
im not really sure when i will be able to properly check them though, probably not really soon
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update   Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update EmptyJanuary 14th 2022, 8:37 am

I’ll get them to you today. I think SSonic edited Shocker too

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update   Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update EmptyJanuary 15th 2022, 7:28 am

there was an error in doc ock .cmd file which made it hard to execute hypers sometimes, now it is fixed, both links updated
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update   Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update EmptyJanuary 15th 2022, 11:31 am

Ok Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Swanky

PostSubject: Re: Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update   Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update EmptyFebruary 3rd 2022, 9:46 am

Interesting. Haven't checked MUGEN in the past months so this release is a welcome surprise.

The full game is better than I expected. Not a Spidey fan here, but there's some good stuff in there. Might grab Scorpion to carry over, as well as some stages. NYC Downtown with the fall down the sewers into the subway was unexpected, and Dr. Octopus' stage is great, too.

As for DocOc himself, he's good. Real good. Feels very complete, and I didn't encounter many issues, if any.
The one thing that nagged me a bit is how much damage he can dish out and how easily he can do it, especially with his QCFp -> sHP. Also, if you can snag the opponent in midair with sHP you can almost infinitely keep that Forward -> sHP up.
Still, very unique design, well executed. Well done!
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update   Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update EmptyFebruary 3rd 2022, 10:28 am

Swanky wrote:
Interesting. Haven't checked MUGEN in the past months so this release is a welcome surprise.

The full game is better than I expected. Not a Spidey fan here, but there's some good stuff in there. Might grab Scorpion to carry over, as well as some stages. NYC Downtown with the fall down the sewers into the subway was unexpected, and Dr. Octopus' stage is great, too.

As for DocOc himself, he's good. Real good. Feels very complete, and I didn't encounter many issues, if any.
The one thing that nagged me a bit is how much damage he can dish out and how easily he can do it, especially with his QCFp -> sHP. Also, if you can snag the opponent in midair with sHP you can almost infinitely keep that Forward -> sHP up.
Still, very unique design, well executed. Well done!

thanks man Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update 670481599
and yeah, as ive said many times, bulk of the work for such mugen compilations is already there, done by the community. im not saying putting everything together is a cakewalk, but its def less work than even just making 1 full character. so any author credited in this mugen is as much of an author of this final thing. just to have a glimpse of that community could be capable of, if devoid of politics and disagreement withing the team:D

btw, dr.ock stage bottom level was pretty much made by a MatreroG for a riddler stage, the main attraction, giant computer terminal is taken from there, its great=) middle level i put together myself though, i can take credit for that ahah (and thanks to Kyoman for scientists sprites)

and doc is really an OP. broken, i know that. he has like 4 or 5 infinite strings. he was suppose to be a boss character for the game, but ive ended up making a full regular character. and tbh, im not really bothered by his cheapness, just like to play as a powerful villain sometimes) he is there for that) just when you tired of getting your a** kicked, pick him, relax, and get your opponent smashed into a wall a few times)
Back to top Go down
Swanky

PostSubject: Re: Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update   Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update EmptyFebruary 5th 2022, 5:33 pm

I just noticed. Both the Doctor Octopus and Shocker stage have the same issue on their last transition - a nasty Hall of Mirror effect on top of the stage when you super jump. A black sprite would cover that up neatly.

Last edited by Swanky on February 5th 2022, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update   Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Octopus TAS 1.0 and another Spider-man Mugen update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next