The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Spider-man mugen update Emptyby animaraz Today at 12:44 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
Spider-man mugen update Emptyby Doom Today at 10:12 am

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
Spider-man mugen update Emptyby Doom Today at 10:11 am

» Hawkman (Vol. 3) #20 - The Fire of Hate
Spider-man mugen update Emptyby Doom Today at 10:09 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spider-man mugen update

Go down 
+13
warecus
Shining
Splash
GomesOgm
Pilgrim
XmatixX
candido159
DC VS MARVEL
DeleFresh
gartanham
metamutant
OGSymbiote
BigPimp
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

Spider-man mugen update Empty
PostSubject: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 24th 2021, 6:25 am

hey guys, ive been taking my time, doing some small things here and there on this mugen
but september is coming so i wanted to release this as a last (at least in foreseeable future) update
there is nothing too major, mostly bug fixes, interface updates and a few new or transferred moves

here are most things, whats been done:

Spoiler:

Spider-man mugen update Stages10

also there is a doc ock update, also nothing too major, but here is the list:
Spoiler:

all in all guys, it probably will be my last release in quite a while, since im starting my study soon
just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the participation and support, and sorry if i didnt include/used something you contributed or suggested, but i did it as i like it/managed to do
but as you know, stuff i release is open to updates from anyone who willing to give it a try

just in case i disappear, want to say it clearly, if you want to use/update something ive done, you dont need to search for me, you automatically have a green light from my side (just please, be fair in crediting, dont replace or move back original authors name with your own). i cant speak for my other co-authors, even though im pretty sure both Arkady and Dev would have the same response, but you understand, i cant speak for other people. Sprites for Shocker, Lady Deathstrike, Dr.Octopus are done by me (with contributions for Doc listed in the readme), Mr.Sinister sprites we have done together with Dev. Coding for Shocker and Lady Deathstrike is done by Arkady (again with contributions listed in the readmes). All authors for Spider-man mugen is in the Credits.txt file

links:

spider-man mugen
Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/b62uggvl9s7s6ld/Spider-man_mugen.rar/file
dr octopus
Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/iq0pq00q8wj4ai6/DrOctopus.rar/file

and i will still be around to download new stuff, im pretty sure, but just in case i disappear, good luck to everyone! and keep creating Spider-man mugen update 670481599

Last edited by BigPimp on August 28th 2021, 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

gartanham, rjplayer, Pilgrim, gui0007, alnyrd, jspiderman171717, Splash and GomesOgm like this post

Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 24th 2021, 8:52 am

wow nice release bigpimp hope u come back with other great works good luck man

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 24th 2021, 10:34 am

All of your additions are great Big Pimp. I've noticed that Doc Ock doesn't have a taunt and that his running animation causes damage to the opponent. It would also be cool if Kingpin was animated to move a little as not to look like a statue in Venom's stage. The same for Alistair Smythe in Doc Ock stage. Vity Vistys has done some animations:
Spider-man mugen update TWMDEqM

I love that Kingpin underground lab stage. I feel like the game comes straight from the 90s Spiderman cartoon. Well done indeed.
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 24th 2021, 11:04 am

very good work my friend, much better stages, Dr.octopus is much better too thanks to your lines, I thought the characters' A.I dropped a little, making the game very easy, Hobgoblin still bug when defeated it doesn't fall, it stays going in the stage around shaking, which is kind of funny.

Last edited by gartanham on August 24th 2021, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

GomesOgm likes this post

Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 24th 2021, 7:36 pm

Thanks BigPimp for all the fun with your creations!

If this is it, thanks for making the Covid years a little more bearable than they would have been otherwise, and good luck on the next projects Mugen or otherwise.

(Gawdamn, Doc Ock and Mr.Sinister in 1 year!!!)
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 24th 2021, 9:59 pm

Hi BigPimp. Tnx for everything u share with us.
Wish u good luck and the best with ur study.

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 25th 2021, 10:56 am

metamutant wrote:
All of your additions are great Big Pimp. I've noticed that Doc Ock doesn't have a taunt and that his running animation causes damage to the opponent. It would also be cool if Kingpin was animated to move a little as not to look like a statue in Venom's stage. The same for Alistair Smythe in Doc Ock stage. Vity Vistys has done some animations:

I love that Kingpin underground lab stage. I feel like the game comes straight from the 90s Spiderman cartoon. Well done indeed.

thanks man. yeah, honestly i was trying hard to come up with some good intro/winposes/taunt anims for him, but i just used up all the m.bison sprites several times over, frankensprited most of them, couldnt come up with anything and didnt want to go into other bases... several times i was attempting to make something new for him, had time and desire, but didnt come up with anything good. thats just it. and running was actually specifically coded that way, its not a mistake Very Happy

and i havent seen those smythe anims btw, i was actually looking for something like those, but couldnt find any, so just drew 1 myself. but those look really cool. i with i had time to animate kingpin and smythe, since i agree they look kinda off being frozen like that, but it would have to be this way for now, unless someone else updates those Spider-man mugen update 629558521

gartanham wrote:
very good work my friend, much better stages, Dr.octopus is much better too thanks to your lines, I thought the characters' A.I dropped a little, making the game very easy, Hobgoblin still bug when defeated it doesn't fall, it stays going in the stage around shaking, which is kind of funny.

thanks gartanham
i dont think i made any adjustments to the ai... but honestly i cant remember
and yeah, i saw this hobgoblin bug several times, its pretty annoying, i tried to catch and fix it before releasing update, but couldnt replicate it to happen again, so just left it as is

DeleFresh wrote:

If this is it, thanks for making the Covid years a little more bearable than they would have been otherwise, and good luck on the next projects Mugen or otherwise.

yeah, Dev really helped me with mr.sinister, as i was mentioning he did at least 1/3 of the sprites, which pretty much brought me back from retirement (i had like just half the sprites done at the time, and with his 1/3 it jumped from 50% to 85%, so finishing that last 15% on a second wind was pretty easy ahah) and technically speaking sinister took around 10 years lol) but thank you for kind words, lets hope that Covid goes away or will be manageable soon at least Spider-man mugen update 670481599
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 25th 2021, 11:07 am

Thanks, it's a great gift as always.
I love what you've done with Mysterio stage too, fits very well in my opinion Very Happy

As for your game, I see Kraven is still on the pack, hoping for deanjo's return and this game to be finally complete cheers

And have fun with your studies, you've contributed two big guys and lovely stages this year, I can see you need a break from mugen, and always a welcome for more from you in your return cheers

BigPimp and Mr.Ketchup like this post

Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 25th 2021, 11:14 am

BigPimp wrote:
metamutant wrote:

thanks man. yeah, honestly i was trying hard to come up with some good intro/winposes/taunt anims for him, but i just used up all the m.bison sprites several times over, frankensprited most of them, couldnt come up with anything and didnt want to go into other bases... several times i was attempting to make something new for him, had time and desire, but didnt come up with anything good. thats just it. and running was actually specifically coded that way, its not a mistake Very Happy

and i havent seen those smythe anims btw, i was actually looking for something like those, but couldnt find any, so just drew 1 myself. but those look really cool. i with i had time to animate kingpin and smythe, since i agree they look kinda off being frozen like that, but it would have to be this way for now, unless someone else updates those Spider-man mugen update 629558521

gartanham wrote:

thanks gartanham
i dont think i made any adjustments to the ai... but honestly i cant remember
and yeah, i saw this hobgoblin bug several times, its pretty annoying, i tried to catch and fix it before releasing update, but couldnt replicate it to happen again, so just left it as is

DeleFresh wrote:

yeah, Dev really helped me with mr.sinister, as i was mentioning he did at least 1/3 of the sprites, which pretty much brought me back from retirement (i had like just half the sprites done at the time, and with his 1/3 it jumped from 50% to 85%, so finishing that last 15% on a second wind was pretty easy ahah) and technically speaking sinister took around 10 years lol) but thank you for kind words, lets hope that Covid goes away or will be manageable soon at least Spider-man mugen update 670481599
a question what happened to the msh2 project
by the way your chars are great

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 25th 2021, 1:01 pm

Thanks for sharing, like always. Good Update, good stages my best wishes for you.

BigPimp, Mr.Ketchup and GomesOgm like this post

Back to top Go down
GomesOgm

GomesOgm

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 25th 2021, 1:18 pm

@BigPimp,We will miss you and good studies God bless you!

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
Splash

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 25th 2021, 1:29 pm

Take your time friend. 

Good luck in the new step of your life. 

I hope you come back soon. 

You are makes a big difference in the community.

Thanks for all.

BigPimp and GomesOgm like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 25th 2021, 1:42 pm

Sad news about your leaving
I hope you will have free time to check, as soon as possible, MMV and I hope you will control our new events
Come and visit us when you have time
Thanks for all your creations my friend

BigPimp and GomesOgm like this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 25th 2021, 4:06 pm

thanks guys, im not leaving, im still here!

but i just better spend any extra time i will have studying from now on, so im stopping creating/editing stuff for foreseeable future, yep

doing mugen stuff kinda gives your conscience that fake sense of satisfaction and accomplishment, like youve done something productive. i think you guys can relate to what im saying as well. but real life still stays on the same place

and mugen is really like a drug, it keeps pulling back in, and can just suck whole days in
sometimes i kept going to bed thinking about what else could be done and how, planning mugen stuff
and now i really better focus on studying

and after comitting to stop, i just finally have a clear head now
and looking forward to what will be released by the community next)

@candido, yeah, i also hope deanjo is ok and he is just too busy for mugen

@xmatixx i dont really know much about msh2 project man, i think someone related to scruffydragon is better person to be asked about this one

candido159 and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 25th 2021, 4:27 pm

thanks for the reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider-man mugen update
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next