The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» King Shark Base Idea
Spider-man mugen update - Page 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Spider-man mugen update - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Spider-man mugen update - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Spider-man mugen update - Page 3 Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 2:55 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spider-man mugen update

Go down 
+13
warecus
Shining
Splash
GomesOgm
Pilgrim
XmatixX
candido159
DC VS MARVEL
DeleFresh
gartanham
metamutant
OGSymbiote
BigPimp
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

Spider-man mugen update - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2021, 9:14 am

RyoHazaki wrote:
BigPimp wrote:
RyoHazaki wrote:
Hello Very Happy  came back to mugen and found this gem!!! Well, does anyone have a template for the vs screen pics? Thank you in advance. Kind regards Very Happy

hey thanks man!

here is link to the topic, if you mean face portraits

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t14550-mvc-spider-man-portrait-collection-mvc-x-men-collection-updated

if you want source .psd files with layers, send me a pm, i will send them to you

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you and all of the collaborators that brought this masterpiece to reality.

yeah, thanks man, it took so many years of our community releasing these essential spidey villain characters 1 by 1 so we finally can have something like this Spider-man mugen update - Page 3 670481599

in all honesty all that screenpack, lifebars, stages, additional moves, fixes ive done for this, is still much less work than just to make 1 full character from start to finish. so i would say any creator of any mugen character used in this or even Matrerog, whos many stages are heavily used in this is pretty much the author of this as well. aside from shocker sprites and doc ock characters, all i did is just glue it together, filled in dents, polished corners and put it into a pretty wrapper

Pilgrim and GomesOgm like this post

Back to top Go down
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2021, 10:11 am

Pilgrim wrote:
RyoHazaki wrote:
Yes! like those. That's amazing! I actually have Spider-Woman in my roster.

I send you a psd file with layers.

Thank you very much! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2021, 10:13 am

BigPimp wrote:
RyoHazaki wrote:
BigPimp wrote:
RyoHazaki wrote:
Hello Very Happy  came back to mugen and found this gem!!! Well, does anyone have a template for the vs screen pics? Thank you in advance. Kind regards Very Happy

hey thanks man!

here is link to the topic, if you mean face portraits

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t14550-mvc-spider-man-portrait-collection-mvc-x-men-collection-updated

if you want source .psd files with layers, send me a pm, i will send them to you

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you and all of the collaborators that brought this masterpiece to reality.

yeah, thanks man, it took so many years of our community releasing these essential spidey villain characters 1 by 1 so we finally can have something like this Spider-man mugen update - Page 3 670481599

in all honesty all that screenpack, lifebars, stages, additional moves, fixes ive done for this, is still much less work than just to make 1 full character from start to finish. so i would say any creator of any mugen character used in this or even Matrerog, whos many stages are heavily used in this is pretty much the author of this as well. aside from shocker sprites and doc ock characters, all i did is just glue it together, filled in dents, polished corners and put it into a pretty wrapper

...and it is a job well done Very Happy  Beautiful work!

BigPimp and Pilgrim like this post

Back to top Go down
Biguag8

Biguag8

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2023, 12:02 pm

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2023, 6:15 pm

Biguag8 wrote:

because the new link can be found here: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16207-spider-man-mugen-pre-final-preview-version
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider-man mugen update
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3