The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spider-man mugen update

Go down 
+13
warecus
Shining
Splash
GomesOgm
Pilgrim
XmatixX
candido159
DC VS MARVEL
DeleFresh
gartanham
metamutant
OGSymbiote
BigPimp
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 EmptyAugust 25th 2021, 4:34 pm

Hi BigPimp.
I test ur DR Octopus...very good but have pal issue. So if u choose an other pal then the original doesnt work. Before version didnt had this issue.
I did fix the pal issue and add him to my roster.
So no problem to share if u are ok with this.
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2021, 7:35 am

Will the stages be released separately. I tried them in my mugen and it wouldn’t open and crashed
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2021, 9:15 am

The pal fix would be clutch and I think bigpimp already said it’s cool to edit his stuff as long as him and whoever else is involved was still credited
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2021, 4:53 am

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
Hi BigPimp.
I test ur DR Octopus...very good but have pal issue. So if u choose an other pal then the original doesnt work. Before version didnt had this issue.
I did fix the pal issue and add him to my roster.
So no problem to share if u are ok with this.

chancethegamer wrote:
The pal fix would be clutch and I think bigpimp already said it’s cool to edit his stuff as long as him and whoever else is involved was still credited

yeah, guys, i messed it up a little by adding 1 sprite with not adjusted palette in the middle, so it messed up all the sprites after it
its an easy fix, but it actually used a wrong sprite there, in winpose 1 (i tried to animate it at one point, but dropped it, and left the wrong sprite there) so i fixed it myself with the correct sprite i had, here you go:

Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/iq0pq00q8wj4ai6/DrOctopus.rar/file

also added palettes by Yolomate
thanks for bringing it up
you can just copy-paste him into spider-man mugen

ps. oh, i just saw the version by DC vs Marvel, i guess you can download it, since it has palette fix and other fixes and additions, but i will leave mine here as well Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 670481599

warecus wrote:
Will the stages be released separately. I tried them in my mugen and it wouldn’t open and crashed

well, it will be just the same files, Warecus, except the "display name" changed from a single letter to a proper name
im not sure why are they crashing, they are not using anything specific, just regular mugen 1.1. im pretty sure displayname wouldnt cause something like that, its just different text in the stage name, so i have no idea what could be causing that

Pilgrim, yolomate, MatreroG and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2021, 5:51 am

Hi BigPimp.
My version is just an ugrade of ur already great version Smile
Tnx again for all ur chars

gartanham and BigPimp like this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2021, 6:39 pm

hey guys, took 1 more day (just few hours actually) to fix more annoying bugs, since people reported them and those bugs started to bother me too now

list:

shouldve took time and fixed those right before release, since i was aware about all of those, but just left them in

some maybe still present, and even some from the list above may not be fixed completely since i dont have enough time to properly test everything, sorry guys. but it is better than previous version, that for sure

Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/b62uggvl9s7s6ld/Spider-man_mugen.rar/file

gartanham and GomesOgm like this post

Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2021, 6:42 pm

a question I know you said that your things can be edited but the arms of the dock ock can be edited?
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2021, 2:53 am

XmatixX wrote:
a question I know you said that your things can be edited but the arms of the dock ock can be edited?

you mean you want to edit them or use them for something else? Very Happy

either way, answer is yes. just be fair in crediting, all i ask

i wrote a paragraph in my first post exactly for that reason, no need to ask and wait for my reply anymore

ps. again, its from my side, i can only speak for myself. not for other authors involved

GomesOgm likes this post

Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2021, 7:13 am

thanks for the answer if i plan to edit it in the future i will give you credits no problem with that
Back to top Go down
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 EmptySeptember 6th 2021, 9:56 pm

Hello Very Happy came back to mugen and found this gem!!! Well, does anyone have a template for the vs screen pics? Thank you in advance. Kind regards Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2021, 10:19 am

RyoHazaki wrote:
Hello Very Happy  came back to mugen and found this gem!!! Well, does anyone have a template for the vs screen pics? Thank you in advance. Kind regards Very Happy

hey thanks man!

here is link to the topic, if you mean face portraits

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t14550-mvc-spider-man-portrait-collection-mvc-x-men-collection-updated

if you want source .psd files with layers, send me a pm, i will send them to you

GomesOgm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2021, 12:16 pm

RyoHazaki wrote:
Hello Very Happy  came back to mugen and found this gem!!! Well, does anyone have a template for the vs screen pics? Thank you in advance. Kind regards Very Happy

Like this?

Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 110

Back to top Go down
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2021, 9:45 pm

Pilgrim wrote:
RyoHazaki wrote:

Like this?

Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 110

Yes! like those. That's amazing! I actually have Spider-Woman in my roster.
Back to top Go down
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2021, 9:52 pm

BigPimp wrote:
RyoHazaki wrote:

hey thanks man!

here is link to the topic, if you mean face portraits

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t14550-mvc-spider-man-portrait-collection-mvc-x-men-collection-updated

if you want source .psd files with layers, send me a pm, i will send them to you

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you and all of the collaborators that brought this masterpiece to reality.

BigPimp and Pilgrim like this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2021, 2:15 am

RyoHazaki wrote:
Yes! like those. That's amazing! I actually have Spider-Woman in my roster.

I send you a psd file with layers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider-man mugen update
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next