The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» King Shark Base Idea
Spider-man mugen Kraven update Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:32 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Spider-man mugen Kraven update Emptyby ralaco Today at 1:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Spider-man mugen Kraven update Emptyby Shining Today at 6:56 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Spider-man mugen Kraven update Emptyby animaraz Today at 6:55 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spider-man mugen Kraven update

Go down 
+15
metamutant
Doom
gartanham
crosspotts1.0
brucewayne74
candido159
ParaDo0x
bam77
Avaid
Pilgrim
jspiderman171717
Shining
volzzilla
warecus
BigPimp
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

Spider-man mugen Kraven update Empty
PostSubject: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update EmptyJune 14th 2022, 1:23 am

hey guys, as you might have expected, with release of Kraven by Deanjo2000 & Candido159 there is bound to be Spider-man mugen update. There are other many small changes, i honestly cant remember all of them right now, mostly to code/hitboxes, etc.

most important are:

Spider-man mugen Kraven update Smgame10

Download link (ver.27/06/2022):
Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/mc17t2aw0ncfwzj/Spider-man_mugen.rar/file

have fun!

ps. for the guys, who downloaded VIP preview version, you might want to download this one. AI was improved and balanced furthermore, definitely worth it. there are also were 1 or 2 bugs which i managed to encounter and fix, so this is the best and cleanest version up to date!

Last edited by BigPimp on June 27th 2022, 7:48 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : added image for use in news panel & front page)

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup, deanjo2000, Pilgrim, zequi007, candido159, yolomate and like this post

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update EmptyJune 14th 2022, 2:42 am

Curious as to what that poison dart do. I don’t know if I’m missing something. If not a good pay off could be it drains either your life bar or hyper bar.

On another note the rhino has a pal situation. Alternate pals work with but it makes his stop sign black. I haven’t troubleshooted it yet but maybe the stop sign is sharing the pal idk.

Lastly this stage is awesome. Any way to animate the chick. Nothing fancy…maybe just move arms up and down.

Finally finally I think your screen pack/game deserves some spider-man music. Maybe the animated series in the title screen or Amazing friends.

Good work to all.

I guess you are finally done huhn

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update EmptyJune 14th 2022, 3:30 am

warecus wrote:
Curious as to what that poison dart do. I don’t know if I’m missing something. If not a good pay off could be it drains either your life bar or hyper bar.

On another note the rhino has a pal situation. Alternate pals work with but it makes his stop sign black. I haven’t troubleshooted it yet but maybe the stop sign is sharing the pal idk.

Lastly this stage is awesome. Any way to animate the chick. Nothing fancy…maybe just move arms up and down.

Finally finally I think your screen pack/game deserves some spider-man music. Maybe the animated series in the title screen or Amazing friends.

Good work to all.

I guess you are finally done huhn

im pretty sure poison dart drains health and gives a free hit.. but yeah, that free hit interrupts damage over time effect. but i honestly think guys did it ok, to balance it out. you can wait for damage over time but miss your free hit, or try to catch it at the last moment and maximize the damage Wink

and you did report the rhino stop sign man, it is fixed Smile (but you need to only use palettes provided in the game, of course)

and thank you) yep, maybe a hair on calypso or something.. im pretty sure Deanjo used storm hair

but with Kraven release it does feel like it is finally complete man.. at least the way i saw it. except just possible small fixes (or unless something significant comes out.. and yeah that lizard hyper, still want to add it, just didnt had time to do it yet) but other than that..really dont feel the urge to add or change anything anymore

ps. and yeah, maybe new symbiote spider-man, but thats a ton of work, with not that much payoff, hard to dedicate to that

gartanham and metamutant like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update EmptyJune 14th 2022, 6:01 am

every time i even think about the job you did with this game, it amazes me. this work should be the blueprint anyone uses to make a full game Very Happy

BigPimp and pseudoingles like this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update EmptyJune 14th 2022, 6:38 am

I m happy in 10 years mmv anniversary You completed your game and your dream to see an extraordinary Spiderman game

Thanks a lot and really congratulations👏
This is a great result for all of us

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update EmptyJune 14th 2022, 7:47 am

First of all, I have to congratulate you because after so much, you finally achieved your dream, and believe me that all this has not been a small thing, not only did you make characters and stages on your own, you also managed to unite more people to your cause (in a way indirect but organic) and with this culminate in this version of the spiderman game with the entire roster fully playable.

Second, I also wanted to thank you friend for all the dedication that you put to this, playing this new version, I could feel that Kraven, his new stage and the details like the movelist make this feel as if this game had already existed at the time from the 90s, made by capcom and in some arcade machine near my house or on a PS1 disc, you and everyone involved really managed to recreate that feeling of nostalgia and that is worthy of admiration and gratitude.

I'm glad to be part of all this, these 10 years of MMV are really special

BigPimp, metamutant, wil.li.an and candido159 like this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update EmptyJune 14th 2022, 7:52 am

So Good, as always

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update EmptyJune 14th 2022, 7:55 am

bro thanks for all the effort u put into the game and also thanks to all the creators including you who worked on these awesome characters and stages , im looking forward to wut you work on in the future

Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update EmptyJune 14th 2022, 5:30 pm

this is getting better... clap

BigPimp and metamutant like this post

Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update EmptyJune 14th 2022, 11:40 pm

I really respect with what love you do this project. This is one of the highest quality complete games.
I'll be honest, if I saw this game as a kid, I'd kill for it hahahaa.
You know how people in our country love this particular cartoon, although in the rest of the world they appreciate X-men and Batman more.
We have a 94-year-old Spider with incredible respect and I have not seen that somewhere they would love him like we do.
So many high quality characters, and with the release of Kraven, it's finally full on.
It's a lot of work to keep all of the characters in sync, not to mention the addition of quality characters such as Doctor Octopus, Mystery and Kraven that were made recently.
I can see the hell that went through working with the octavius ​​tentacles.
But now, it's complete. All important details are in place.
Yes, of course, it can be improved endlessly, there is no limit to perfection. But an important milestone has already been passed so that you can call this version 1.0
Probably, only a full-fledged playable lizard is missing now, but there is a mini-game with him.
When I see spider noir... of course there is a desire to organize an incredible crossover, adding all the versions of spiders that we have. But they will pull versions of the symbiotes with them... and as a result, the roster of characters will become 3 times larger. And I remember that you said that it should remain within the same universe.
If it was just a build of characters, then yes, I think doing what hundreds of people do, collect all the characters and make a screen pack ... would not be a lot of work.
But here we have a full-fledged game, and this is another level already.
Thank you very much for your work and this gift!

gartanham, BigPimp and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update EmptyJune 15th 2022, 1:41 am

Congrats and thank you! You're really one of the best people around here giving us so many Very Happy

I've been doing AI battles against spidey and I encounter this:
Spider-man mugen Kraven update 2211
I don't know if this has been addressed before but both green goblin and hoblin has missing first shot agianst spidey's picture hyper.

I think it's just a character issue, thinking both of them lacks and animation in that area?
Anyways aside from that, I don't see any more issues. It's just so perfect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update EmptyJune 15th 2022, 3:41 am

thank you guys, really happy that you like this game as well as i am
im just imagining what great this community couldve achieved if we had 1 hive mind and agreed on everything) never in my life i wouldve been able to get that dream childhood spidey game i always wanted doing everything alone. thats why credits.txt file is so long. thanks to everyone mentioned in this file, and in general, people who contributed to this in any way

but yeah, my inner child who was watching 90s spidey cartoons is happy

and yep, really, as Parado0x says, it could be build upon endlessly, ai can be tweaked an improved to no end, new hypers, new sprite details, playable lizard, new characters added, etc, etc, etc

but i kinda feel like ive got what ive personally wanted with this 90s spidey game
there was some old post ive made about wanting miningames and movelist and each character having big stages, and difficulty flexible AI. and Kraven of course. now it all there
i will still fix bugs and such for sure though

but will be moving to fully working on x-men related stuff

@Candido, yeah man, i think ive known about this, but just kept forgetting about it( thanks
that spidey hyper is amazing, but has that issue, because it calls up not upon p2 anims, but on p2 sprites. and goblins have less of those, since goblin share some sprites for air/stand basics and such. so they probably dont have some sprite like 650,1 and thats why nothing shows up there. i fixed this for kingpin minigame by just looking up in the spidey code what sprites are needed and duplicated 1 kingpin attack sprite, assinging to each duplicate group and number required for this spidey hyper. i think it has 3 different required sprites or so. really a few minute fix, but just didnt pay attention to it to fix that for goblins. so thanks, will make a list and write this one down. guess we'll just wait until some more issues would surface to drop a fix Very Happy

gartanham, ParaDo0x, candido159 and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update EmptyJune 15th 2022, 4:14 am

I checked, if you are talking about Hyper with photography, there are 4 custom animations.
The first frame always starts with the enemy swinging (such an idea for a shot), and then 3 more frames are used.
The numbers of these animations are:
3520, 3521,3522,3523.
The group and sprite numbers used in these animations are:
for the first animation:
for the second animation:
for the third animation:
and for the fourth animation

If one of these sprites is missing, you know what will happen.
And you're right, most likely missing sprite from group 600.
Considering what we see here is 600.0

gartanham and BigPimp like this post

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update EmptyJune 15th 2022, 7:13 pm

The spiderman game of our dreams
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update EmptyJune 16th 2022, 3:42 am

@Parado0x, yep, exactly, that hyper calls not on p2 punch/kick anims, but on its own custom anims, which in turn call on p2 sprites, where in case of goblins, they are actually missing 3 of those (!) 220,0; 220,2; 210,1, goblins have none of them)
600,0 is actually the only one that exists lol. thanks man)

but guys, did 1 stupid mistake with shocker AI. nothing game breaking, but it prevents him from using hypers. here is a quick fix:

Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/pz56ip8trq350t6/Shocker-AIfix.rar/file

i also will update the main file (and also will include goblins fix, while im at it)

ps. complete file in the first post was also updated with this fix and goblin fixes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider-man mugen Kraven update
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next