The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spider-man mugen Kraven update

Go down 
+15
metamutant
Doom
gartanham
crosspotts1.0
brucewayne74
candido159
ParaDo0x
bam77
Avaid
Pilgrim
jspiderman171717
Shining
volzzilla
warecus
BigPimp
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2022, 11:54 am

Maybe my hobby and green will fix that issue 😜
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2022, 11:46 pm

it is fixed
mentioned in the previous comment

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2022, 6:48 am

affraid I really liked Black Cat's new AI, but I think the hyper bad luck should work like this: if the enemy attacks during the hyper bar, then something falls on him, because this hyper is very cheap the way it is. the cat's power only works if someone wants to attack her, when she confronted the boss in the comics or animation, he showed her, not attacking her, her power is null. Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 670481599

another thing the only stage that doesn't support super jump is the Hobgoblin, maybe you skipped it because of all the work you had.

Last edited by gartanham on June 16th 2022, 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2022, 10:22 am

gartanham wrote:
affraid I really liked Black Cat's new AI, but I think the hyper bad luck should work like this: if the enemy attacks during the hyper bar, then something falls on him, because this hyper is very cheap the way it is. the cat's power only works if someone wants to attack her, when she confronted the boss in the comics or animation, he showed her, not attacking her, her power is null. Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 670481599

another thing the only state that doesn't support super jump is the Hobgoblin, maybe you skipped it because of all the work you had.

thanks man
but this hyper was made by original creators, so i didnt interfere in it
but it is a good idea, not really sure how to make it though, since the fall delay would just probably nullify the effectivness of hyper triggering only on attack... but it will break combos

hobgoblin stage superjump would need extended stage sprites, but it is also doable, good catch man Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 670481599

eh.. also discovered the same shocker issue in morbius. AI cannot use hypers, here is fix:

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/st8pjimygfrgemu/Morbius_AIfix.rar/file

(extract into chars\Morbius and confirm file replacement)

main file in the first post was also updated with this fix
real life work was a pain last 2 weeks guys, not really lucky timing with the event, alittle overworked, missing stuff, sorry guys. but checked the other characters, seems that no one else has those issues
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2022, 3:42 pm

@bigpimp so i DL these individual char files and just replace, right?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2022, 10:25 pm

volzzilla wrote:
Yep man, exactly

I will prob roll out good full patch on weekend (or maybe not, if nothing else to fix) but these 2 fixes are pretty important since ai for 2 chars not using hypers breaks balance pretty heavily

PS.also guys if you think some character ai needs a buff, write here. so far testing I think maybe sandman was nerfed too much, needs a slight buff?
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2022, 10:33 pm

BigPimp wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
Yep man, exactly

I will prob roll out good full patch on weekend (or maybe not, if nothing else to fix) but these 2 fixes are pretty important since ai for 2 chars not using hypers breaks balance pretty heavily

PS.also guys if you think some character ai needs a buff, write here. so far testing I think maybe sandman was nerfed too much, needs a slight buff?

Personally I think that sandman is ok, maybe it's the habit that the guy always kicked my butt with the old ai, now it's much more manageable but it's still a good rival XD
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2022, 4:52 am

jspiderman171717 wrote:

Personally I think that sandman is ok, maybe it's the habit that the guy always kicked my butt with the old ai, now it's much more manageable but it's still a good rival XD

lol, yeah his intros and stance just started to have assosiation with inevitable butt kicking incoming
but thats why there are ties to difficulty setting now man, you can turn it down to hard7 or hard6 or medium levels (easy1 and easy2 ones pretty much will make them random dummies jumping around, but you know, in case some little kids also want to play)

but its kinda difficult to understand if he is on the same level as other fighters if you just fight them yourself
and AI vs AI he is loosing much more than winning now. i think i turned it up, just with the right amount now
but wait for weekend to have fully tweaked patch guys

ps. but here is tougher sandman ai, for those who want it now (maybe a subject to change):

Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/un3nxc1iq32sx7c/Sandman_AIup.rar/file

with this he wins around 50% of the time now agains other villains, like he should
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2022, 3:41 pm

hey guys, tested for a few days, seems no issues anymore
so uploading this final (hopefully) patch-update
quick summary compared to original post:

-Shocker AI fixed to use hypers
-Morbius AI fixed to use hypers
-Green Goblin/Hobgoblin fix for missing frames in Spider-man "One for J.J" hyper
-slightly better Sandman AI (was nerfed a little too much)
-slightly better Electro AI (was nerfed a little too much)
-Mysterio AI uses recovery rolls again
-Mysterio AI more often uses "Mirror" hyper
-Mysterio fixed colors on his glove for 1 of the gethit sprites
-Tombstone has his main punching bag special made to be MUCH more useful with extra hitdef (so to balance it out, his defence lowered from 150 to 125, and lowered some AI values; seems to be balanced now)
-Tombstone AI more often uses his "Diamond Skin" hyper and counter special
-Lizard has new hyper (lizards run)
-Lizard and Kingpin minigames thugs/minions count now changes with difficulty level (no thugs at easy 1-2 levels, less thugs for medium 3-5 levels)

i think thats it!

link in the first post was updated

metamutant, alnyrd, Jinky, jspiderman171717 and chancethegamer like this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2022, 3:45 pm

Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2022, 10:43 pm

Good job on call that hard work 🥰
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2022, 5:54 am

It's really quite remarkable the amount of really good Spider-Man related characters and stages that have been made over a relatively short period of time for mugen recently. Big Pimp I think your impressive efforts to make a well-balanced and fun full game have greatly contributed to that. Thanks for all of your hard work in polishing and constructing such an entertaining game, not to mention your own awesome characters and stages.

I think I found a little bug with Green Gobin and Hobgoblin with their low and medium standing kicks. When the low kick button is pressed twice both goblins will do low kick plus meduim kick. So low kick plus medium kick cannot be comboed the normal way.

Also, is there another button or combination of buttons for taunt, or has that been taken out for the move list?

wil.li.an likes this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2022, 1:35 am

metamutant wrote:
It's really quite remarkable the amount of really good Spider-Man related characters and stages that have been made over a relatively short period of time for mugen recently. Big Pimp I think your impressive efforts to make a well-balanced and fun full game have greatly contributed to that. Thanks for all of your hard work in polishing and constructing such an entertaining game, not to mention your own awesome characters and stages.

I think I found a little bug with Green Gobin and Hobgoblin with their low and medium standing kicks. When the low kick button is pressed twice both goblins will do low kick plus meduim kick. So low kick plus medium kick cannot be comboed the normal way.

Also, is there another button or combination of buttons for taunt, or has that been taken out for the move list?

thank you man

and yeah, there is that issue, never noticed it before
and it also seems its from original Acey's green goblin too... a fix for it, very quick its literally was just changing "a" to "b"

but honestly, it is kinda weird that there is a mistake like that not once, but twice. i hope Acey didnt do this switch on purpose for some reason that i cannot see now, but will come up later.. but anyway here is a fix (hopefully it was just a mistake by Acey and that reverse wasnt serving any hidden purpose):

Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/p6c3marfce3semo/goblins_combo_fix.rar/file
Back to top Go down
Alexhokuto

Alexhokuto

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2022, 2:21 am

muito bom ! so acho que o especial do venom da tirando muito life ! vai a tela toda
e poderia acrescentar o scorpionvenom
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2022, 9:16 am

Alexhokuto wrote:
muito bom ! so acho que o especial do venom da tirando muito life ! vai a tela toda
e poderia acrescentar o scorpionvenom

obrigado cara! Eu não me intrometi no Venom Hyper, já que foi feito dessa forma pelo autor original. e eu não vou adicionar nenhuma coisa nova, apenas pequenos bugs de correção e equilíbrio de agora em diante

=============================================

guys, just a quick message, since i moved on to x-men and sinister already
i still find small things to fix or balance here, nothing worth mentioning, very very minor stuff, but i will update the file from time to time

nothing critical or major left to fix or will be added, so i wont post any new messages, but if you insterested in latest balance/bug fixes, you can check this topic from time to time and see if the version date in the first post has changed (you can compare it to yours in Credits.txt file)

volzzilla and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Kraven update   Spider-man mugen Kraven update - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider-man mugen Kraven update
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next