The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update

Go down 
+13
candido159
MatreroG
thatguy
jspiderman171717
Pilgrim
dev
brucewayne74
ParaDo0x
alnyrd
metamutant
RobiWanKen0bi
Shining
BigPimp
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update Empty
PostSubject: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update EmptyApril 17th 2022, 1:55 am

hey guys!
so without much talk, here is another Spider-man mugen update, now properly including (also updated) Morbius:

big thanks to all previous authors (Pilgrim, Jspiderman17, Candido159) for doing amazing work on him and making this whole character possible, and especially Blade for his Iron fist character and now even the head edit is also made by him (slightly edited here).

Morbius by "Blade, Ghost Rider, Acey, Blagoy, ZVitor, Pilgrim, jspiderman17, candido159, Bigpimp"
Changes I did to previous publicly available version of Morbius:
Spoiler:

Stage "Rat City" by MatreroG (stage for Spawn actually, placeholder for now, either will be expanded/edited or replaced completely in the future)

Changes to the mugen itself are minor, only new player1 player2 text, adjustments for Morbius in the select screen, and maybe some other very minor stuff

link for the full mugen:
Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/0e4s5r5egg77usk/Spider-man_mugen.rar/file

happy Easter and have fun!

Angelus_Silverhead, tony spector, Pilgrim, yolomate, jspiderman171717, kimczi, chancethegamer and like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update EmptyApril 17th 2022, 2:38 am

Thanks a lot to your contribute to Easter egg event
Great improvements on morbius

HAPPY EASTER

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update EmptyApril 17th 2022, 5:47 am

Looking good! Thanks for the update! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update EmptyApril 17th 2022, 6:39 am

You did it again Big Pimp, awesome job to you and all the other creators as well. Morbius looks very much like the TAS version. I'm glad you sped up the bat in the summon special, I think it would be cool if medium attack was 2 bats and strong attack was 3 bats. Definitely looking forward to whatever you have planned next.
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update EmptyApril 17th 2022, 7:43 am

BigPimp wrote:
hey guys!
so without much talk, here is another Spider-man mugen update, now properly including (also updated) Morbius:

Video showcase:
big thanks to all previous authors (Pilgrim, Jspiderman17, Candido159) for doing amazing work on him and making this whole character possible, and especially Blade for his Iron fist character and now even the head edit is also made by him (slightly edited here).

Morbius by "Blade, Ghost Rider, Acey, Blagoy, ZVitor, Pilgrim, jspiderman17, candido159, Bigpimp"
Changes I did to previous publicly available version of Morbius:
Spoiler:

Stage "Rat City" by MatreroG (stage for Spawn actually, placeholder for now, either will be expanded/edited or replaced completely in the future)

Changes to the mugen itself are minor, only new player1 player2 text, adjustments for Morbius in the select screen, and maybe some other very minor stuff

link for the full mugen:
Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/0e4s5r5egg77usk/Spider-man_mugen.rar/file

happy Easter and have fun!

That's some minor yet impactful update to Morbius. And the Shocker, that's some solid character. I haven't tried him on the previous ver of the game, but he seems to play great!
Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update EmptyApril 17th 2022, 8:49 am

It's fantastic in the end.
This character has had a difficult journey from author to author.
each of you has done a lot of work, I am grateful to you all.
But the final touch, it's perfect.
Morbius got the required quality.
And he became a really nice character to play.
Thank you guys, to each of the authors who worked on it.
I thought it would be a good idea to add a flock of bats. Given that everything you need is already in the character, it took about 5 minutes.
I don't know how much you need this, but if you want to release an update, just tell me and I'll send it to you. Without your permission, I certainly won't do it.
I also fixed a bug where you could use hypnosis indefinitely. I'm not sure how character AI works in this style, usually I work with a different style and there's a different AI, so I don't know if Morbius will use this for AI control. But the player will not be able to spam it.

Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update 111
Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update 211

Last edited by ParaDo0x on April 17th 2022, 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

gartanham, alnyrd, jspiderman171717 and AvalokiteshvaraX like this post

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update EmptyApril 17th 2022, 9:12 am

Great update,really Amazing
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update EmptyApril 17th 2022, 12:36 pm

Finally a good version of Morbius. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update EmptyApril 17th 2022, 4:37 pm

Really great update, and thanks to all the people upgrading Jspiderman17, Candido159 & Bigpimp. Only one suggestion, maybe in the hitdef of the 3000 state, fall will be better at 0, or maybe make one new hitdef with only the last hit, a good pausetime for the oponent, so he can't move.
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update EmptyApril 17th 2022, 5:22 pm

And PLEASE someone make some cool palettes for him
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update EmptyApril 17th 2022, 6:22 pm

ParaDo0x wrote:
It's fantastic in the end.
This character has had a difficult journey from author to author.
each of you has done a lot of work, I am grateful to you all.
But the final touch, it's perfect.
Morbius got the required quality.
And he became a really nice character to play.
Thank you guys, to each of the authors who worked on it.
I thought it would be a good idea to add a flock of bats. Given that everything you need is already in the character, it took about 5 minutes.
I don't know how much you need this, but if you want to release an update, just tell me and I'll send it to you. Without your permission, I certainly won't do it.
I also fixed a bug where you could use hypnosis indefinitely. I'm not sure how character AI works in this style, usually I work with a different style and there's a different AI, so I don't know if Morbius will use this for AI control. But the player will not be able to spam it.

Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update 111
Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update 211

Those screenshots look great! I really think you should contact BigPimp to see if it's possible to add that hyper, I've talked to him and he's really considering a 4th hyper for a future update, this may be what you're looking for! Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update 670481599

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update EmptyApril 17th 2022, 7:49 pm

BigPimp wrote:

There is a Morbius stage released but it is fairly small

Morbius night of monsters stage by SP_17 Project:

Image:
Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update Morbius

Original Video:

Hydro vs Morbius (new):

Original download:
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vBDbv3BB89RkufUH0bze_ndHm9lOhJNs/view
Backup Download:
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/tV9g2IQT#OlLVhdRBtFhkaonADYCQEmhQ8mRr-TdPEelpd1Zprrk
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update EmptyApril 18th 2022, 5:55 am

thank you very much guys! glad you liked it

and @ParaDo0x and to everyone really
guys when it comes to something ive done and publicly shared, forget about me and permissions, please. just please credit people accordingly
and even if i wanted, i have not the slightest rights to this mugen character anyway. or any character really
if you did something creative just share
me and other people will decide if they want to use it or not or do something else

it looks great, ParaDo0x, and actually had similar idea for Morbius (but just maybe more slow, like storm or thor weather hyper, where bats just randomly would fly out during timed period)
just share it, definitely, i think it fits right in place

@thatguy thanks man, i saw that stage and we actually discussed it with jspiderman171717 too
it looks great, but either needs expansion (Matrerog rat city needs it less), but the reason i made decision towards the dark alley, is because of that 1 morbius intro where people run away from him. i guess that intro could be coded not to play out on roof stages. but i also like the rat city atmosphere for morbius, with all the bums whose look that theyve been fed on. but that roof stage is also great. will have to decide

ps. @ParaDo0x, dam i never noticed that hypnotic gaze special does damage. in that case, yeah using it indefinitely is absolutely should be fixed
(or in any case i guess, since you can just land a first hit and then keep opponent stunlocked until timer runs out, even if it doesnt do damage)
thanks
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update EmptyApril 18th 2022, 11:58 am

BigPimp wrote:

Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update Uh-oh-face-palm

alnyrd, Red Pill Always and ZONIK like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update EmptyApril 18th 2022, 4:09 pm

Nice you added new intro with the dream character base you planned Very Happy
Amazing and hope to see more morbius improve more by people here in mmv cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update Empty

Back to top Go down

Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next