The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update

Go down 
+13
candido159
MatreroG
thatguy
jspiderman171717
Pilgrim
dev
brucewayne74
ParaDo0x
alnyrd
metamutant
RobiWanKen0bi
Shining
BigPimp
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
warecus

Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2022, 12:29 pm

I noticed a bug when using his "night crawler hyper"

He doesn't connect and stays suspended off screen. You have to restart the game.

I guess what happens is that he doesn't connect with player 2 and it just freezes him off screen somewhere
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2022, 1:52 pm

warecus wrote:
I noticed a bug when using his "night crawler hyper"

He doesn't connect and stays suspended off screen.  You have to restart the game.

I guess what happens is that he doesn't connect with player 2 and it just freezes him off screen somewhere

hey man
do you remember at which hit did it happen? or it happened on different ones? it goes:
left starter uppercut - left air punch - right kick - right air punch - left uppercut - left air kick finisher
also if any specifics, like opponent was cornered, or that hyper was executed right after some other attack?
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 EmptyApril 22nd 2022, 1:21 am

First hit. Or better yet he rushes the opponent and then disappears off screen. The hyper background continues to play while pl2 is striking at air trying to find him. I tried to wait it out but it just plays the hyper background continuously so I just press escape or avoid using the hyper at all.

Side note I think that flock of bats hyper would be cool if added.

Another side note:

Don’t really see him being a teleport char ( I know he does it in the movie, but idk)

Maybe a teleport like Akuma where slides across the screen pass pl2 would fit better. On that same token maybe a ragin demon would be a better hyper since that would convey him moving in the shadows and striking the pl2 many times before he knows it.

Or something like the lights hyper daredevil by arkady uses

But otherwise I really like what you did with the char

I hope some of that love can be given to hydroman and Kraven if you incorporate them into your game.

A shame you had no interest in shaw
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 EmptyApril 22nd 2022, 1:53 am

Hmm, this is odd, I thought it would happen on some of the later hits, because in theory if first hit doesn't connect the hyper just doesn't start.. But i guess there is something else in play. Thanks

Yeah, I didn't see him as a teleporting character too, since he doesn't use that in tas, and even wanted to remove that special at first, but, ai utilizes that special very well sometimes, really making him more formidable. And also several intros win poses are tied to his teleporting, so it would have to stay in this way, with the cloud and everything. But the hyper can be changed

And yes, bat flock hyper is a good one, I agree, would fit right in place, Parado0x should def upload it, I will send him a pm
Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2022, 7:52 am

BigPimp wrote:
thank you very much guys! glad you liked it

and @ParaDo0x and to everyone really
guys when it comes to something ive done and publicly shared, forget about me and permissions, please. just please credit people accordingly
and even if i wanted, i have not the slightest rights to this mugen character anyway. or any character really
if you did something creative just share
me and other people will decide if they want to use it or not or do something else

it looks great, ParaDo0x, and actually had similar idea for Morbius (but just maybe more slow, like storm or thor weather hyper, where bats just randomly would fly out during timed period)
just share it, definitely, i think it fits right in place

@thatguy thanks man, i saw that stage and we actually discussed it with jspiderman171717 too
it looks great, but either needs expansion (Matrerog rat city needs it less), but the reason i made decision towards the dark alley, is because of that 1 morbius intro where people run away from him. i guess that intro could be coded not to play out on roof stages. but i also like the rat city atmosphere for morbius, with all the bums whose look that theyve been fed on. but that roof stage is also great. will have to decide

ps. @ParaDo0x, dam i never noticed that hypnotic gaze special does damage. in that case, yeah using it indefinitely is absolutely should be fixed
(or in any case i guess, since you can just land a first hit and then keep opponent stunlocked until timer runs out, even if it doesnt do damage)
thanks

Sorry for the long answer.
I have already sent the version of Morbius for Volzzilla

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2022, 8:25 am

Yeah, I forgot to send you a pm man, my bad
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2022, 9:19 am

Additionally during this teleport hyper he dashes towards them to make contact. After screen pans up and morbius disappears Whitley hyper back continues to play. I think what is happening is that pl2 does pop up/juggle high enough initially to keep them in the air
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2022, 11:20 am

ParaDo0x wrote:

I thought it would be a good idea to add a flock of bats.
Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 111
Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 211

Yes that's really cool I had also done my private edit and added a similar hyper plus a new face,
but this edit by jspiderman171717 and BigPimp were cotimas , although I wish the smart pallet had been kept.

BigPimp and Elfary like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2022, 6:26 pm

that looked cool gart Smile

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2022, 9:05 pm

Garth I hope you don't keep it private cause is pretty awesome what you did with him

gartanham, BigPimp and Elfary like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update   Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Easter Egg 2022: Spider-man mugen/Morbius update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2