The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Kraven WIP - Page 5 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Kraven WIP - Page 5 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Kraven WIP - Page 5 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Kraven WIP - Page 5 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kraven WIP

Go down 
+28
Angelus_Silverhead
brucewayne74
RyoHazaki
Mr.Ketchup
Doom
jspiderman171717
Chinese
AvalokiteshvaraX
skhsato123
chancethegamer
gartanham
MatreroG
Melter
ParaDo0x
alnyrd
MERK_U
RenatoNat.J
crosspotts1.0
yolomate
RagDaemon
deanjo2000
JARRO77
warecus
marvelmugen
bam77
Shining
BigPimp
candido159
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
candido159

Kraven WIP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 5 EmptyApril 6th 2022, 9:08 pm

AvalokiteshvaraX wrote:
The most anticipated WIP. Looking really good!

I'm just missing some Knife

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oh yeah I'd definitely add those in hyper Very Happy

gartanham wrote:
Hello, I am amazed to see your work on the character,
I would like to give an opinion about movement that I think would be very good for him,
it is this one below the Rolento char,
it would really be very cool to see an adaptation of this move in a hyper
where after pulling the enemy he could fall into a trap of pointed spears.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@jspiderman171717 did suggested this one too which I'm trying to sprite, It's hard to mimic but I'll do something similar about it if I can't mimic the sprite animation yes

gartanham, jspiderman171717, AvalokiteshvaraX and Chinese like this post

Back to top Go down
Chinese

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 5 EmptyApril 6th 2022, 9:28 pm

Cool Character

candido159 and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 5 EmptyApril 6th 2022, 10:55 pm

You got the whole MMV anticipating this one

BigPimp, candido159 and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 5 EmptyApril 18th 2022, 9:14 pm

Showing some hyper progress for Easter Celebration:

(No Audio)

Anyone knows a good sound for such actions?

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup, ParaDo0x, yolomate, ryushirag, alnyrd, kimczi and like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 5 EmptyApril 18th 2022, 9:40 pm

looking so great, so good! clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 5 EmptyApril 18th 2022, 11:09 pm

candido159 wrote:
Showing some hyper progress for Easter Celebration:

(No Audio)

Anyone knows a good sound for such actions?

What do you mean by sounds? maybe i can help

ParaDo0x and candido159 like this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 5 EmptyApril 19th 2022, 2:49 am

This is a great start on hypers man
I would suggest a few things though
Add some impact. Blood splashes (like black cat or vulture already using, so nothing too violent) for both these hypers could really make them seem impactful.
And in the trap hyper final stage, why not have similar contraption to also fall from above, pinning the opponent in between? Would really improve the overall damage feeling of it I think. Some shakescreen effects may also add impact.

And just a side note on further hyper, if you don't have many ideas, why not turn that spear throw into a hyper? It honestly seemed a bit excessive to me to have that gigantic spear as a special (also fine, but looks too damaging for a simple special imo). You already have 8 specials (I counted). Just my 2 cents man. And kraven sprites and animations themselves look top notch, nothing to add Kraven WIP - Page 5 670481599

Mr.Ketchup, ParaDo0x and candido159 like this post

Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 5 EmptyApril 19th 2022, 3:12 am

It's just amazing.
How much good content, I still can't believe it.
So many characters that haven't made it to mugen in years and decades... are now popping up one after the other.
And all the characters are of good quality.
I fucking appreciate it guys, you are doing a great job.
Craven looks amazing.
Incredibly fast and high-quality progress.
You are amazing.
Thank you.
From what I would like to say about the work done.
I think these ideas are amazing.
I like the way you implemented the idea with the rope underground.
It seems to me that we need to add some effects to his strike, at the moment when he hits an enemy hanging on a rope with a knife. Or he cuts the rope.
I don't know, but it all seems to happen very quickly and a bit unnaturally? maybe because the video has no sound.
I could be wrong, of course.
And what about special attacks.
Maybe it's because you spoiled us hahaha.
Blade has throwing knives, a glaive, a harpoon, a dynamite trap, a flash grenade, pistols, an assault rifle, a motorcycle, and even injections. This hunter is armed hahaha.
You literally feel like you stepped out of his hidden room with his arsenal before the battle. Like some kind of witcher, monster hunter, 21st century, ahahaah.
Kraven... also a hunter.
He already seems to have some traps, powders and ropes, as well as a spear. This is great. It seems to me... The crossbow, if you're going to add it, should be used for a special attack. The arrow can be poisonous.
And we have 3 buttons for a variety of arrows. This is more logical than using different arrows for Hyper attacks.
Types of arrows can:
Slow down (as I said, there is 1 good way to achieve this, you may already know about it)
Slowly spend health
Slowly spend MP.
Short effect, 5-7 seconds maybe?
It's great for diversifying the gameplay, I think.
Well, or, the poison arrow can be Hyper, then it will greatly facilitate the work, of course.
But then it would be great to get some other gadget or hunting device for his special attacks. (only not the lasers from the eyes of his vest, please hahaha, that was almost 50 years ago, now it doesn’t look serious, then people were impressed with other things, and it’s stupid to make skis from the web for spiderman)
And you can use this net that was sent to you to activate Hyper so that you don't have to reuse the rope.
But I understand that this net does not have the last important frame when it has already hit the enemy and the enemy is entangled in it. There is only an animation of the flight of this net.
And this is a problem that complicates the work.
In any case, these are just suggestions, I take the opportunity to say this while the character is not yet ready.
Of course, you don't have to listen to it =)
Because in any case, the progress is amazing.
thanks again for your work.

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup and candido159 like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 5 EmptyApril 19th 2022, 3:17 am

Thank you for this preview to contribute our Easter event
Kraven seems great character

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 5 EmptyApril 19th 2022, 8:14 am

A·W·E·S·O·M·E !!! affraid

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 5 EmptyApril 19th 2022, 8:49 am

This wip looks incredible. great job.

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 5 EmptyApril 19th 2022, 9:24 am

jspiderman171717 wrote:

What do you mean by sounds? maybe i can help
I mean if there are unique sounds when rope is cut or when spiky log gets triggered. You can hit me up in discord if you find one. Smile

BigPimp wrote:
This is a great start on hypers man
I would suggest a few things though
Add some impact. Blood splashes (like black cat or vulture already using, so nothing too violent) for both these hypers could really make them seem impactful.
And in the trap hyper final stage, why not have similar contraption to also fall from above, pinning the opponent in between? Would really improve the overall damage feeling of it I think. Some shakescreen effects may also add impact.

And just a side note on further hyper, if you don't have many ideas, why not turn that spear throw into a hyper? It honestly seemed a bit excessive to me to have that gigantic spear as a special (also fine, but looks too damaging for a simple special imo). You already have 8 specials (I counted). Just my 2 cents man. And kraven sprites and animations themselves look top notch, nothing to add Kraven WIP - Page 5 670481599
I was wondering why it felt less impactful, the blood and evnshake definitely does the trick Smile
In trap hyper that sounds good but I think I'll remain that one because I wanted to mimic that wire move of Rolento but ended up hard to mimic so to not waste the sprites I made I just did that instead.

In spear throw, that sounds good, I might replace it with crossbow now, but I have to think of a creative way to apply that spear throw in hyper, perhaps him using knife as combo then let spear throw be final hit. scratch

ParaDo0x wrote:
It's just amazing.
How much good content, I still can't believe it.
So many characters that haven't made it to mugen in years and decades... are now popping up one after the other.
And all the characters are of good quality.
I fucking appreciate it guys, you are doing a great job.
Craven looks amazing.
Incredibly fast and high-quality progress.
You are amazing.
Thank you.
From what I would like to say about the work done.
I think these ideas are amazing.
I like the way you implemented the idea with the rope underground.
It seems to me that we need to add some effects to his strike, at the moment when he hits an enemy hanging on a rope with a knife. Or he cuts the rope.
I don't know, but it all seems to happen very quickly and a bit unnaturally? maybe because the video has no sound.
I could be wrong, of course.
And what about special attacks.
Maybe it's because you spoiled us hahaha.
Blade has throwing knives, a glaive, a harpoon, a dynamite trap, a flash grenade, pistols, an assault rifle, a motorcycle, and even injections. This hunter is armed hahaha.
You literally feel like you stepped out of his hidden room with his arsenal before the battle. Like some kind of witcher, monster hunter, 21st century, ahahaah.
Kraven... also a hunter.
He already seems to have some traps, powders and ropes, as well as a spear. This is great. It seems to me... The crossbow, if you're going to add it, should be used for a special attack. The arrow can be poisonous.
And we have 3 buttons for a variety of arrows. This is more logical than using different arrows for Hyper attacks.
Types of arrows can:
Slow down (as I said, there is 1 good way to achieve this, you may already know about it)
Slowly spend health
Slowly spend MP.
Short effect, 5-7 seconds maybe?
It's great for diversifying the gameplay, I think.
Well, or, the poison arrow can be Hyper, then it will greatly facilitate the work, of course.
But then it would be great to get some other gadget or hunting device for his special attacks. (only not the lasers from the eyes of his vest, please hahaha, that was almost 50 years ago, now it doesn’t look serious, then people were impressed with other things, and it’s stupid to make skis from the web for spiderman)
And you can use this net that was sent to you to activate Hyper so that you don't have to reuse the rope.
But I understand that this net does not have the last important frame when it has already hit the enemy and the enemy is entangled in it. There is only an animation of the flight of this net.
And this is a problem that complicates the work.
In any case, these are just suggestions, I take the opportunity to say this while the character is not yet ready.
Of course, you don't have to listen to it =)
Because in any case, the progress is amazing.
thanks again for your work.
Yeah blade was different for those gadgets fit the character base, Kraven's base which is thawk will not be easy, but I will try spriting him a shooting crossbow sprite, but I think it will just be normal arrow, I find that gas already gives poison attack feels.
The net might be added but only for intro or maybe outro, I'm not sure yet.

And yeah glad you guys like it and are even active to post feedbacks, it's really helpful because one man can miss a single detail about something sometimes and it's better to be corrected by others by it. So thanks.

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 5 EmptyApril 19th 2022, 10:06 am

You could even randomize what animals attack during the hyper where p2 is hung in the trap. You could have lions, tigers, bears, a flock of hawks, etc

And if you really wanna turn that spear into a hyper you could have him toss the spear and during the hyper, have a unique background where p2 is caught by the spear and gets sent through multiple trees before landing on a spiked wall or something that explodes to end the hyper

Last edited by chancethegamer on April 19th 2022, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

gartanham and candido159 like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 5 EmptyApril 19th 2022, 10:08 am

Wow, he looks so playable and unique. This is top quality content.

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 5 EmptyApril 19th 2022, 10:54 am

chancethegamer wrote:
You could even randomize what animals attack during the hyper where p2 is hung in the trap. You could have lions, tigers, bears, a flock of hawks, etc

And if you really wanna turn that spear into a hyper you could have him toss the spear and during the hyper, have a unique background where p2 is caught by the spear and gets sent through multiple trees before landing on a spiked wall or something that explodes to end the hyper
I don't think I will add random animals I mean isn't his pet only 2 tigers? Though I'm open to correction if I'm wrong Smile

Sounds good but I think I should stick with him striking with knife or Machete then spear throw because this hyper will be striking hyper where even if the p2 isn't hit then Kraven will still continue striking(like most characters of capcom)

So hypers are:
-Long range grab (that rope in the head with tigers)
-Short range(that hyper with trap)
To do:
-Striking(knife plus spear throw)
-running hyper ( like O's hypers where it goes running towards the p2 then hits it with combo) ; I'm thinking he drinks potion then turns intro his beast form then runs towards p2, if not hit then he'll transform back, if hit then he gives combo hits.

Still it might change like how I planned his hyper to be like Rolento's hyper but changed along the way.

And whenever I fail in my idea then atleast you guys gives me back-up ideas for possible hypers Smile

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kraven WIP
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next