The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Kraven WIP - Page 7 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Kraven WIP - Page 7 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Kraven WIP - Page 7 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Kraven WIP - Page 7 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kraven WIP

Go down 
+28
Angelus_Silverhead
brucewayne74
RyoHazaki
Mr.Ketchup
Doom
jspiderman171717
Chinese
AvalokiteshvaraX
skhsato123
chancethegamer
gartanham
MatreroG
Melter
ParaDo0x
alnyrd
MERK_U
RenatoNat.J
crosspotts1.0
yolomate
RagDaemon
deanjo2000
JARRO77
warecus
marvelmugen
bam77
Shining
BigPimp
candido159
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
candido159

Kraven WIP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 7 EmptyApril 26th 2022, 8:00 pm

Showing off the Spear Throw Replacement:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(And also 3rd Hyper tease Wink )

gartanham, BigPimp, JARRO77, ParaDo0x, metamutant, MatreroG, jspiderman171717 and like this post

Back to top Go down
Elfary

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 7 EmptyApril 26th 2022, 8:30 pm

Is looking really cool

metamutant and candido159 like this post

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 7 EmptyApril 26th 2022, 8:31 pm

metamutant and candido159 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
deanjo2000

deanjo2000

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 7 EmptyApril 26th 2022, 9:41 pm

Fantastic. Everything looks amazing.

gartanham, BigPimp, metamutant and candido159 like this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 7 EmptyApril 26th 2022, 10:36 pm

candido159 wrote:
Oh updating my characters aren't in planned yet, I said that I wanted, but failed so I didn't add.

Regarding Winter Soldier, that just might happen someday or better yet I could do this if @LESSARD responds to me about what his progress with his character is( https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t10207-winter-soldier-sprite-idea?highlight=winter+soldier ) And thaks for the compliment Smile
Ah yes, I remember that one. But didn't @LESSARD lose all the progress? Or is it still continuing?

candido159 wrote:
(And also 3rd Hyper tease  Wink )

MY GOODNESS! Those are some insanely good new sprites/animations! You've made Kraven my most waited character of the year. The same feeling as the one I got when I heard of O'Ilu and Jmaxx's Nightwing last year.

Also, I love your choice of hyper background animation. Wouldn't it be better if his portrait is the more ferocious one?

Regarding the transformation hyper, from what I saw, maybe it is better if you speed up his jump forward. Or maybe, instead of jumping forward like that, make him charge forward to some extent (something like half of the screen). Him drinking the formula already takes time, so the attack itself should be faster to, well, lessen the possibility of the opponent easily avoiding it by jumping high/backward.

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 7 EmptyApril 27th 2022, 1:34 am

Just amazing man
Every video or gif my jaw just drops every time

gartanham and candido159 like this post

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 7 EmptyApril 27th 2022, 5:23 am

Damn.

Also I will check and send

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 7 EmptyApril 27th 2022, 5:24 am

alnyrd wrote:
candido159 wrote:
Oh updating my characters aren't in planned yet, I said that I wanted, but failed so I didn't add.

Regarding Winter Soldier, that just might happen someday or better yet I could do this if @LESSARD responds to me about what his progress with his character is( https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t10207-winter-soldier-sprite-idea?highlight=winter+soldier ) And thaks for the compliment Smile
Ah yes, I remember that one. But didn't @LESSARD lose all the progress? Or is it still continuing?
Oh I hope not.

alnyrd wrote:
candido159 wrote:
(And also 3rd Hyper tease  Wink )

MY GOODNESS! Those are some insanely good new sprites/animations! You've made Kraven my most waited character of the year. The same feeling as the one I got when I heard of O'Ilu and Jmaxx's Nightwing last year.

Also, I love your choice of hyper background animation. Wouldn't it be better if his portrait is the more ferocious one?

Regarding the transformation hyper, from what I saw, maybe it is better if you speed up his jump forward. Or maybe, instead of jumping forward like that, make him charge forward to some extent (something like half of the screen). Him drinking the formula already takes time, so the attack itself should be faster to, well, lessen the possibility of the opponent easily avoiding it by jumping high/backward.
The jump forward has the same speed with sabertooth special and I think it fits good already. I did try charging forward but I'm too lazy to make running sprites in lion form Kraven WIP - Page 7 311127478

I'm glad you mentioned about hyper background because I'm bad at those, I don't know how to convert pics from google without ruining it's color pixels.

So I ask MMV guys to help me with Kraven's hyper background and portrait Very Happy

And I would want to know what application you guys use for it yes
Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 7 EmptyApril 27th 2022, 5:32 am

I really like the way the character turns out.
And I saw comparisons with Nightwing here, I agree.
The last characters were... elite level.
We didn't just get Mysterio and Doctor Octopus. These characters are made so high quality, as if they were taken from some commercial game.
And Blade too, of course, I was just talking about Spider-Man's adversaries.
Kraven strives to be just as incredible.
New coders appear sooner or later.
You leave them a good example, a bar of quality, what they will focus on in their work in the future.

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 7 EmptyApril 27th 2022, 6:07 am

Use the spear throw to attack people jumping in the air so he woul throw it in an angle and it be a really quick move to surprise the enemy

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 7 EmptyApril 27th 2022, 6:28 am

About kraven hyper port I already have it ready long ago Wink
I will send pm after work

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 7 EmptyApril 27th 2022, 6:34 am

candido159 wrote:
The jump forward has the same speed with sabertooth special and I think it fits good already. I did try charging forward but I'm too lazy to make running sprites in lion form Kraven WIP - Page 7 311127478

I'm glad you mentioned about hyper background because I'm bad at those, I don't know how to convert pics from google without ruining it's color pixels.

So I ask MMV guys to help me with Kraven's hyper background and portrait Very Happy

I don't think you'd need running sprites for the lion form. You can just make use of the same sprite for jumping forward, maybe just make the angle lower and speed up the movement. Sabertooth special may have the same time, but your Kraven has several steps before jumping-charging forward for consuming the formula and transforming. That alone gives a lot of time for the opponent to step/jump backward or do a super jump.

ParaDo0x wrote:
We didn't just get Mysterio and Doctor Octopus. These characters are made so high quality, as if they were taken from some commercial game.
You leave them a good example, a bar of quality, what they will focus on in their work in the future.
Ah yes, Doc Ock also gave an equally strong vibe.
Man, how lucky we are to eventually get some of the A-list villains mugenized in very high quality.

@BigPimp already saves a placeholder for Kraven in his Spiderman game. He should have a ready-to-use background sprite

BigPimp, ParaDo0x and candido159 like this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 7 EmptyApril 27th 2022, 7:22 am

ParaDo0x wrote:
I think this was what we were getting back then when most members were around, too bad drama happened and separated people from doing it public or private. It's inevitable but atleast we still have us here still sharing it to public Very Happy
Here's hoping that more guys will improve Kraven WIP - Page 7 705151839

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Use the spear throw to attack people jumping in the air so he woul throw it in an angle and it be a really quick move to surprise the enemy
If you follow the topic, they find the spear to be to huge and would fit as hyper, I myself agree and now decided to add it for his 4th hyper. And now has replaced it with crossbow special Smile

BigPimp wrote:
About kraven hyper port I already have it ready long ago Wink
I will send pm after work
Great! Send it anytime Smile

alnyrd wrote:
candido159 wrote:

I don't think you'd need running sprites for the lion form. You can just make use of the same sprite for jumping forward, maybe just make the angle lower and speed up the movement. Sabertooth special may have the same time, but your Kraven has several steps before jumping-charging forward for consuming the formula and transforming. That alone gives a lot of time for the opponent to step/jump backward or do a super jump.

ParaDo0x wrote:
Ah yes, Doc Ock also gave an equally strong vibe.
Man, how lucky we are to eventually get some of the A-list villains mugenized in very high quality.

@BigPimp already saves a placeholder for Kraven in his Spiderman game. He should have a ready-to-use background sprite
I'll try but will give no assurance if I can, if you see that I kept that specific jump then it means I failed Kraven WIP - Page 7 311127478

@BigPimp is actually the main guy to be credited with my Mysterio and Kraven for I was using his old Shocker for code base for Mysterio and now I'm using his new update of Shocker as code base for Kraven. clap

alnyrd likes this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 7 EmptyApril 27th 2022, 8:28 am

Old shocker code was 100% Arkady and aa250 guys
I only started slightly dabbing in coding from lady deathstrike
No reason to credit me there

Back to top Go down
Vity.Vistys.

Vity.Vistys.