The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Kraven WIP - Page 6 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Kraven WIP - Page 6 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Kraven WIP - Page 6 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Kraven WIP - Page 6 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kraven WIP

Go down 
+28
Angelus_Silverhead
brucewayne74
RyoHazaki
Mr.Ketchup
Doom
jspiderman171717
Chinese
AvalokiteshvaraX
skhsato123
chancethegamer
gartanham
MatreroG
Melter
ParaDo0x
alnyrd
MERK_U
RenatoNat.J
crosspotts1.0
yolomate
RagDaemon
deanjo2000
JARRO77
warecus
marvelmugen
bam77
Shining
BigPimp
candido159
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
chancethegamer

Kraven WIP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 6 EmptyApril 19th 2022, 2:35 pm

Yeah his pets might just be tigers. I don’t know really lol

I still think you could utilize those net sprites in some way. Perhaps another trap hyper

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 6 EmptyApril 19th 2022, 2:42 pm

This is beautiful work!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 6 EmptyApril 20th 2022, 12:34 am

Great kraven,I hope too see more very soon

Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 6 EmptyApril 20th 2022, 3:40 am

At last almost all famous Spider-Man's enemies are come to Mugen. It was my dream for many years. Oh, where are mine 15 years...

gartanham, BigPimp, Mr.Ketchup and candido159 like this post

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 6 EmptyApril 20th 2022, 4:19 am

It all looks good. I think the tiger hyper could use some bigger slash sprites. Maybe grab them from Wolverine and sabretooth

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 6 EmptyApril 21st 2022, 4:01 am

yeah I rewatched the video more closely and maybe falling similar upper contraption is not a great idea. It really set up as a ground trap with spikes

but maybe there is an idea of 4th finishing hit where he pulls another wire after and rocks fall from the net suspended above the trap, as a final hit. maybe it's a good way to utilize that net anim? Not sure that the sprites would fit though. And also that hyper is already elaborate enough anyway, more elaborate than most hypers, so it is already great as it is imo. Maybe it would be an overkill

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 6 EmptyApril 21st 2022, 5:08 am

The follow rocks can mimic mvc hulk’s falling rocks hyper.

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 6 EmptyApril 23rd 2022, 10:01 am

The net hyper could be Kraven throws a trap behind the opponent then shoots a gun[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then the opponent backs into the trap and the net falls down putting the enemy in the lay down state

Then either Kraven jumps on top and attacks with his knife or his tigers can bite the enemy if the sprites exist for that tiger anim

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 6 EmptyApril 23rd 2022, 10:12 am

With Tiger hyper. During the last hit with the stab . Maybe you can place kraven’s sprite behind pl2 so it looks like he is stabbing. Right now it just looks like he is stabbing the ground

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 6 EmptyApril 23rd 2022, 10:56 am

BigPimp wrote:
yeah I rewatched the video more closely and maybe falling similar upper contraption is not a great idea. It really set up as a ground trap with spikes

but maybe there is an idea of 4th finishing hit where he pulls another wire after and rocks fall from the net suspended above the trap, as a final hit. maybe it's a good way to utilize that net anim? Not sure that the sprites would fit though. And also that hyper is already elaborate enough anyway, more elaborate than most hypers, so it is already great as it is imo. Maybe it would be an overkill
Yeah I don't think I have a specific sprites that pulls another wire so it'll be impossible for me. Kraven WIP - Page 6 2399657483

warecus wrote:
The follow rocks can mimic mvc hulk’s falling rocks hyper.
Yeah I had that in mind because I used that for my Kilowog Hyper Very Happy but sadly as I mentioned that I don't have the specific pulling wire for such move.

chancethegamer wrote:
The net hyper could be Kraven throws a trap behind the opponent then shoots a gun[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then the opponent backs into the trap and the net falls down putting the enemy in the lay down state

Then either Kraven jumps on top and attacks with his knife or his tigers can bite the enemy if the sprites exist for that tiger anim
Hmm I not quite sure if I can do these things via code alone, and if I could maybe it'll be hard Kraven WIP - Page 6 311127478

warecus wrote:
With Tiger hyper. During the last hit with the stab . Maybe you can place kraven’s sprite behind pl2 so it looks like he is stabbing. Right now it just looks like he is stabbing the ground
I'll try it Very Happy

Thanks Very Happy

gartanham, BigPimp and Mr.Ketchup like this post

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 6 EmptyApril 24th 2022, 8:05 am

As far as the falling rocks. ..you don’t have to sprite two different wires you can just pull the wire once… first the ground strike then the rocks follow immediately after.

Thinking of what to do with the net you can take the idea and code from xcota sentinel. Whenever he wins the last round he creates a bubble around knocked down pl2 and flies off.

For yours just throw the net on them and have walk off screen dragging pl2 off with him.

I can’t remember which sentinel in Mugen has that code but it could be the one by kong. I have him somewhere in my roster

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 6 EmptyApril 24th 2022, 2:15 pm

warecus wrote:
As far as the falling rocks. ..you don’t have to sprite two different wires you can just pull the wire once… first the ground strike then the rocks follow immediately after.

Thinking of what to do with the net you can take the idea and code from xcota sentinel. Whenever he wins the last round he creates a bubble around knocked down pl2 and flies off.

For yours just throw the net on them and have walk off screen dragging pl2 off with him.

I can’t remember which sentinel in Mugen has that code but it could be the one by kong. I have him somewhere in my roster
I'm still not sure about the rocks, but I'll see if it looks good for me.

I just downloaded 7 sentinels and I haven't found the version that specific version that you're talking about, please send me that version for I was very curios if such move was possible yes , I wanted to add that in my Trigon but I found no character example of it Kraven WIP - Page 6 2399657483
Back to top Go down
Melter

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 6 EmptyApril 24th 2022, 2:42 pm

candido159 wrote:
warecus wrote:

I just downloaded 7 sentinels and I haven't found the version that specific version that you're talking about, please send me that version for I was very curios if such move was possible yes , I wanted to add that in my Trigon but I found no character example of it Kraven WIP - Page 6 2399657483

I think the char you are looking for is Onslaught from XsLaught.

When summoning the Sentinel, the robot creates the bubble to fly away with the defeated rival
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 6 EmptyApril 26th 2022, 6:52 pm

candido159 wrote:

A bit of OOT, since you said that you'd be updating Trigon with something new, is there any chance that you'll revisit Winter Soldier next? Your skills are sure getting better, and WS has much room for improvement.
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 6 EmptyApril 26th 2022, 7:55 pm

Melter wrote:
candido159 wrote:
warecus wrote:

I think the char you are looking for is Onslaught from XsLaught.

When summoning the Sentinel, the robot creates the bubble to fly away with the defeated rival
I also didn't see the specific code for this one Kraven WIP - Page 6 1340147569

alnyrd wrote:
candido159 wrote:

A bit of OOT, since you said that you'd be updating Trigon with something new, is there any chance that you'll revisit Winter Soldier next? Your skills are sure getting better, and WS has much room for improvement.
Oh updating my characters aren't in planned yet, I said that I wanted, but failed so I didn't add.

Regarding Winter Soldier, that just might happen someday or better yet I could do this if @LESSARD responds to me about what his progress with his character is( https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t10207-winter-soldier-sprite-idea?highlight=winter+soldier ) And thaks for the compliment Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kraven WIP
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next