The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Kraven WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Kraven WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Kraven WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Kraven WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kraven WIP

Go down 
+28
Angelus_Silverhead
brucewayne74
RyoHazaki
Mr.Ketchup
Doom
jspiderman171717
Chinese
AvalokiteshvaraX
skhsato123
chancethegamer
gartanham
MatreroG
Melter
ParaDo0x
alnyrd
MERK_U
RenatoNat.J
crosspotts1.0
yolomate
RagDaemon
deanjo2000
JARRO77
warecus
marvelmugen
bam77
Shining
BigPimp
candido159
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Kraven WIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 2 EmptyMarch 14th 2022, 5:27 pm

Damn lol I thought a good attack would be the rugal grab and run while dragging the p2 by the head on the ground
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 2 EmptyMarch 14th 2022, 9:42 pm

candido159 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Basic attacks

Really amazing character!!! Kraven is getting more and more alive. I loved the progress. Deanjo2000's sprites as always are formidable. It's beautiful, congratulations.

gartanham and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 2 EmptyMarch 14th 2022, 10:09 pm

Well with the sprites that do work. Maybe take the next to last sprite in sprite order and stretch it it out a couple of pixels that may solve the problem with little work

candido159 and RyoHazaki like this post

Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 2 EmptyMarch 14th 2022, 10:16 pm

I know it’s still early but… Any chance modifying his hand the frame right at the dash forward?
Looking flat & an obvious T-Hawk hand, which I’m sure it’s based from.

Would be some feedback from me. Best of luck!

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2022, 1:20 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Damn lol I thought a good attack would be the rugal grab and run while dragging the p2 by the head on the ground
Show me this move maybe I'll find it fitting to add as special or hyper Smile

RenatoNat.J wrote:

Really amazing character!!! Kraven is getting more and more alive. I loved the progress. Deanjo2000's sprites as always are formidable. It's beautiful, congratulations.
How did I do copying Deanjo's style? Very Happy After this project I might do more something like this, it's really good to learn from Deanjo's spriting.

warecus wrote:
Well with the sprites that do work. Maybe take the next to last sprite in sprite order and stretch it it out a couple of pixels that may solve the problem with little work
Hmm I could try but I'll try making the animation less fast first, maybe it'll solve the issue and might not need more effort in fixing Smile

ME72K_U wrote:
I know it’s still early but… Any chance modifying his hand the frame right at the dash forward?

There are some hands in some sprites that I left with T-Hawk hand because I find it okay to sync through his movements.

RyoHazaki likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2022, 1:37 am

Aight here:

-Added hand movement in stance
-Added a bit of facial expressions in attacks
-Delayed some animations
-Changed the walking Leo hair

gartanham, BigPimp, JARRO77, yolomate, MatreroG, jspiderman171717, RyoHazaki and like this post

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2022, 3:22 am

I played it back at half speed. The wrist bracelets hands jump around a lot. I would just cut and paste the neutral arms wrist bracelets and hands from the idle animation and place it on the walk or to be more concise glue the torso from the standing animation onto the walking legs.

Anyway he is looking cool.

And like I said if you need extra frames that the Leo stuff just duplicate but stretch the sprite i.e. forearm a few pixels add that in before the last animation (increase the tick by 1 or 2) then bam.

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2022, 3:45 am

It's beautiful lol

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2022, 4:36 am

candido159 wrote:
crosspotts1.0 wrote:

RenatoNat.J wrote:

How did I do copying Deanjo's style? Very Happy After this project I might do more something like this, it's really good to learn from Deanjo's spriting.

warecus wrote:
Hmm I could try but I'll try making the animation less fast first, maybe it'll solve the issue and might not need more effort in fixing Smile

ME72K_U wrote:

There are some hands in some sprites that I left with T-Hawk hand because I find it okay to sync through his movements.

I was hoping that this Kraven would be a grapple- and counter-type character. And one of the moves I can think of is probably the same as the one @crosspotts1.0 meant: run and grab like Rugal (KOF) or like Bane (Jmaxx and Alexziq), or She-hulk (Thepaniqd & Silentripper) (of which is based on Eliza Master sprites)

To show you better in a video, look at 0:14 to 0:15 in this video:

or 0:34 to 0:35 in this video:

candido159 and RagDaemon like this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2022, 7:04 pm

warecus wrote:
I played it back at half speed. The wrist bracelets hands jump around a lot. I would just cut and paste the neutral arms wrist bracelets and hands from the idle animation and place it on the walk or to be more concise glue the torso from the standing animation onto the walking legs.

Anyway he is looking cool.

And like I said if you need extra frames that the Leo stuff just duplicate but stretch the sprite i.e. forearm a few pixels add that in before the last animation (increase the tick by 1 or 2) then bam.
I will try Smile and yeah the hands does jump around a lot in walking and it's because of Alex as hand base, I will change those hands yes

alnyrd wrote:
candido159 wrote:
crosspotts1.0 wrote:

I was hoping that this Kraven would be a grapple- and counter-type character. And one of the moves I can think of is probably the same as the one @crosspotts1.0 meant: run and grab like Rugal (KOF) or like Bane (Jmaxx and Alexziq), or She-hulk (Thepaniqd & Silentripper) (of which is based on Eliza Master sprites)

To show you better in a video, look at 0:14 to 0:15 in this video:

or 0:34 to 0:35 in this video:
Thanks, I might add this one yes
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2022, 7:32 pm

Will you give him a bear hug and a catching power bomb these are all things he's done in the comics a nother ideas for special is to lay traps and when player 2 steps on them they get captured with a net or one that hangs them up side down for a few seconds then spear attacks and him trowing it and throwing knives and a gas pellet and he will have everything that he needs

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2022, 7:51 pm

It's great!
Incredibly beautiful, really.
I can't believe the major gaps in the Spiderman universe are being closed.
Mysterio and Doctor Octopus. 2 incredibly high quality characters that people have been waiting for... about 10 years. We got them.
And now you're working on the amazing Kraven, I can't believe it! It looks very nice, thank you for your work guys! The sprites are amazing, like they are part of an official Marvel game.
You said that we can offer ideas.
If you allow:
Kraven is a hunter. I think it's obvious. Also, the style of his hunting is important. People in different countries hunt differently.
I think this is something related to hunting in Africa, sorry I'm not an expert =)
So I think it should be: traps, possibly with different actions. Like a salmon rope that lifts an enemy up and makes it possible to attack him, and some kind of trip with darts or something like that.
Poisons, poison darts. I think it can also use different things like stun, poison (slow, such ideas have already been implemented, I can show you examples if necessary), and darts that can consume the enemy's MP.
I think there should be knives, nets, harpoons and spears.
I also think he can use pets. It seems that he often set wild lions on.
Don't bring in weapons that don't fit stylistically, like medieval axes or swords that are very different from his style. He is a hunter of wild animals, not a knight from Europe.
Perhaps he may have potions that buff him for a little while.
I think I've seen sprites when Kraven turns into a wild beast, a lion or something. I think it can be used for a Hyper attack. Something like Rush, like a sabertooth.
These are my ideas that I see in Craven, maybe you will like some of them.
Good luck with this.

deanjo2000, candido159 and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
Melter

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2022, 2:57 am

Some ideas:

Kraven is a fighter who likes to immobilize opponents, attacking their nerves. Perhaps an attack that makes rival falls in a dizzy state us a good idea.

Kraven has a slightly ridiculous move: he shoots stun beams from his nipples!!

Kraven has pet tigers.

And lastly, yo can have a hyper move where Kraven throws a net to capture the rival and shoot him, like in Kraven's Last Hunt

For more ideas, you can check this: https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/4hdm03/respect_kraven_the_hunter_marvel_616/

Congratulations. Your Kraven looks really good. Best luck!! Kraven WIP - Page 2 670481599 Kraven WIP - Page 2 670481599

candido159, yolomate and RyoHazaki like this post

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2022, 6:05 am

I like the lasers that come from the lion eyes on his vest. Definitely need that

RyoHazaki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2022, 9:10 am

1. Lion potion hyper(deanjo sprites)
2. Net throw special (see deanjo sprites)... i mean something like Cyrax net... Candido, you can use also your riddler prison trap for a hyper
3. Spear launch special (deanjo sprites)... Also Tarzan by brucewayne have this
4. African shield special (deanjo sprites)... He repair himself and when opponent hits his shield, kraven attack opponent
5. Capture wire throw special (see catwoman by zvitor)
6. Traps special... Kraven put some grass or leaves on the floor... When opponent cross it he will be hit by a snare/bear trap or by a bamboo spears
7.animals hyper... Elephant looking like new dalshim by electro or tigers and lion attacks.... See also Tarzan by brucewayne

I will send you some sprites could be useful for you

gartanham, candido159 and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kraven WIP   Kraven WIP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kraven WIP
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next