The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 4:35 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea

Go down 
+57
Blagoy
jspiderman171717
luciangarude
Raijjin
MDS_GEIST
WaldoMugen
candido159
Avaid
Elfary
thatguy
icecream11
Somm
alnyrd
superxash
shags2dope
yolomate
Atiles
BlueSpiderX
Helio
Werewood
daraku
Mega_Man
Zaxis
ldpp
Yunnin
Mistah Jorge
metamutant
Doom
Reincidence
skhsato123
Bambino Da Don
Darthpool
logansam
NamelessOnlinePlayer
btony89
Red Hood
BaganSmashBros
Mr.Ketchup
Anarky
Brahma Bull
Cristianomelo
tank402
Erroratu
JARRO77
wingnut
crosspotts1.0
flammableking
kyoman
volzzilla
Ax
AM
Predator
JohnSpider96
RG_OP
Arkady
Adminbot
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 EmptyAugust 22nd 2023, 6:53 pm

volzzilla wrote:
Raijjin wrote:
Shining wrote:
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Frayer10

frayer by tickboom is perfect for nebula

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Nebula11

Real nice ! Just making a bunch of heads and recoloring a bit (in smart palette) would be enough here !
I just hope the sprite base is large enough, because it seems that character is a bit "jumpy" in animation due to the lack of sprites (but it's just a Rogue base, so fixable).

Nice find, I hope this is seen by someone interested in working on this  Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 1f600

question....

did anyone take up this idea?

I hope

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 EmptyAugust 23rd 2023, 1:31 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Cassan10
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Cassan10
Cassandra by Nexus Gaming for Cassandra "Teen Titans DC Comics"

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Donna_10
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Donna10
Sophitia by Nexus Gaming for Donna Troy "Titans DC Comics"

Come on guys isn't this perfect  cheers  someone should try this...wouldn't be a lot of work....I would but I'm busy with Batman Cool

I have to spam this cuz its such a good idea and it got lost on the other page Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 311127478
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 EmptyAugust 23rd 2023, 1:39 pm

Yes that s a good idea
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 EmptyAugust 23rd 2023, 2:32 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Donna_10
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Donna10

Come on guys isn't this perfect  cheers  someone should try this...wouldn't be a lot of work....I would but I'm busy with Batman Cool

I have to spam this cuz its such a good idea and it got lost on the other page Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 311127478

Yeah, it's clearly an awesome idea, but sadly these ideas goes to waste around here, as there is no one to pick them up, and those who have the ability to work on this are already doing their own stuff. So, just like Nebula, it will probably go to waste for the time being.
But maybe one day someone will stumble on this while looking for a sprite base (just like I browse the already existing work when I have an idea).

The problem is that, while this topic is useful to get all those ideas into one spot, I don't think it will benefit from the browsing.
Like, if I go to Google, and type "Cassie Sandmark Mugen", this post will not shown, as there is no mention of her name here + the topic is not named after her.
When I was looking for Crime Syndicate ideas, I found post from 8 years ago here, but only because the topic was named after was I was looking for.

IMO, I think before posting ideas here, people should create a different topic for Google to find. And this topic would only serve as some kind of relay. I know it's gonna use more space online, but I think it's the only way to avoid great ideas like this disappearing to the common eye.

RO-X likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 EmptyAugust 23rd 2023, 6:58 pm

As long as you use the name in the post Google should pick it up also more images of the characters will make Google point to this topic

I haven't seen the nebula base in action so if someone codes her so I can see if it's really a good base or just one sprite looks good
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 EmptyAugust 25th 2023, 1:56 pm

Raijjin wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:

Yeah, it's clearly an awesome idea, but sadly these ideas goes to waste around here, as there is no one to pick them up, and those who have the ability to work on this are already doing their own stuff. So, just like Nebula, it will probably go to waste for the time being.
But maybe one day someone will stumble on this while looking for a sprite base (just like I browse the already existing work when I have an idea).

The problem is that, while this topic is useful to get all those ideas into one spot, I don't think it will benefit from the browsing.
Like, if I go to Google, and type "Cassie Sandmark Mugen", this post will not shown, as there is no mention of her name here + the topic is not named after her.
When I was looking for Crime Syndicate ideas, I found post from 8 years ago here, but only because the topic was named after was I was looking for.

IMO, I think before posting ideas here, people should create a different topic for Google to find. And this topic would only serve as some kind of relay. I know it's gonna use more space online, but I think it's the only way to avoid great ideas like this disappearing to the common eye.

I have an idea just like theres a "Latest Images" tab and a "Wip Tracker" tap maybe we could put "Sprite Base Idea" tab on the top of the forum...does that make sense? maybe that could help with the problem

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 EmptyAugust 25th 2023, 10:08 pm

Latest images is something automatic our web host does.

And not going to make something new BC its too much effort. People referring to this topic is plenty.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 EmptyAugust 26th 2023, 5:59 am

Well, I checked with the Nebula proposed by Shining to be sure, and my fears are confirmed: you can't find it online if you're an outsider to this post.
Google doesn't show it, but that was foreseeable.
But even if you use the "search" option in MMV (something I doubt someone out of MMV will even think of), you can't find it...

I'm not saying we should put a big thing on top of the forum to make any new idea visible. But we should at least create individual posts each time to make things appear with the search option, and linked them here.
A better but more complicated thing would be to make like the WIP post: a specific list of ideas with the link of the post.
And an even better idea, but harder, would be to make a "sprite suggestion" categorie for the new posts.

I know it's some work, but if something isn't done, those ideas are lost except for the few people participating in this post, or the 1 guy whose gonna scroll the whole post looking for inspiration Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 1f615
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 EmptySeptember 30th 2023, 10:36 am

deanSF1 by Pilgrim and Nexus Gaming as Static Shock from dc comics

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Dean10

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Static10
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 EmptySeptember 30th 2023, 1:52 pm

Shining I'm gonna say no rofl
The gambit one we have is already good some one just needs to remove his stick
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 4:59 pm

impossible man from mr mxypltk?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 EmptyOctober 4th 2023, 3:12 am

Shining wrote:

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Dean10

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Static10

I agree with crosspotts here, that base do not fit at all.
And while using Gambit as a base is an overused trope for coated characters (by me included), it's really a more obvious base. A shame nobody went to develop it further than a paletteswap.

volzilla wrote:

impossible man from mr mxypltk?

Too obvious, Impossible Man is a ripoff of mr mxyzptlk, it would be like making Namor from Aquaman: without enough attention, it would the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 EmptyOctober 4th 2023, 4:35 am

Raijjin wrote:
Shining wrote:

And while using Gambit as a base is an overused trope for coated characters (by me included), it's really a more obvious base. A shame nobody went to develop it further than a paletteswap.

So ...someone Who can delete gambit rod and we are ready for static shock Wink
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 EmptyOctober 4th 2023, 6:47 am

Shining wrote:
Raijjin wrote:
Shining wrote:

So ...someone Who can delete gambit rod and we are ready for static shock Wink

Well, maybe a bit more than that, this character deserves better, but that's gonna be a start
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 EmptyOctober 4th 2023, 11:48 pm

Yeah it would be a start
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next