The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea

Go down 
+57
Blagoy
jspiderman171717
luciangarude
Raijjin
MDS_GEIST
WaldoMugen
candido159
Avaid
Elfary
thatguy
icecream11
Somm
alnyrd
superxash
shags2dope
yolomate
Atiles
BlueSpiderX
Helio
Werewood
daraku
Mega_Man
Zaxis
ldpp
Yunnin
Mistah Jorge
metamutant
Doom
Reincidence
skhsato123
Bambino Da Don
Darthpool
logansam
NamelessOnlinePlayer
btony89
Red Hood
BaganSmashBros
Mr.Ketchup
Anarky
Brahma Bull
Cristianomelo
tank402
Erroratu
JARRO77
wingnut
crosspotts1.0
flammableking
kyoman
volzzilla
Ax
AM
Predator
JohnSpider96
RG_OP
Arkady
Adminbot
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 EmptyOctober 11th 2023, 10:18 pm

i always wondered if a guile edit could be batroc (who i always picture as the MCU version)
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 EmptyNovember 6th 2023, 1:22 pm

had a recent thought...

legion sprites sprite-swapped onto parasite from dc comics?
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 EmptyJanuary 10th 2024, 4:56 pm

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 Bandic30
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 Lehyu10
Lehyu by Kishio (Original Character)
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 Hela_410
(NOT A REAL SPRITE JUST A REFERENCE😜)

Base for Hela Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 670481599

Last edited by MDS_GEIST on January 10th 2024, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 EmptyJanuary 10th 2024, 9:49 pm

It's going to need a lot more work
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 EmptyJanuary 10th 2024, 11:32 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 Bandic30
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 Lehyu10
Base for Hela Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 670481599

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 Hela_810
I put a little more effort this time....still just something i did quick just a concept(The head is from Diepod just a reference)
Lets make this a forum project cheers

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 EmptyJanuary 11th 2024, 12:01 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 Hela_810
I put a little more effort this time....still just something i did quick just a concept(The head is from Diepod just a reference)

Oh and here's a video of her in action to get a better look Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 670481599 I think that she is P E R F E C T for Hela let's make this happen together guys Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 2800933067
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 EmptyJanuary 11th 2024, 12:02 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:

I put a little more effort this time.....still just something i did quick just a concept(The head is from Diepod just a reference)

Oh and here's a video of her in action to get a better look Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 670481599 I think that she is P E R F E C T for Hela let's make this happen together guys Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 2800933067
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 EmptyJanuary 11th 2024, 1:03 pm

The styles doesn't mix well. That Lehyu char is a hd sprite character, while most of the MvDC characters are lower def characters. And it shows in your exemple. Between the head, cape and body, you have 3 different kinds of definitions. All I see here is a blurred cape behind a normal def head, on top of an hd body. It doesn't fit at all.
But don't worry, there are tons of armored female characters in less known fighting game. But this one is not the one.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 EmptyJanuary 11th 2024, 1:55 pm

Raijjin wrote:
The styles doesn't mix well. That Lehyu char is a hd sprite character, while most of the MvDC characters are lower def characters. And it shows in your exemple. Between the head, cape and body,  you have 3 different kinds of definitions. All I see here is a blurred cape behind a normal def head, on top of an hd body. It doesn't fit at all.
But don't worry, there are tons of armored female characters in less known fighting game. But this one is not the one.

This was quickly done in Microsoft paint lol just a quick thing I did that’s why some things are blurry and some things not..but I have to disagree I think this is an amazing base….done in the same program and some sprite editing with shading and scaling and in motion fighting your never going to tell and Hela costume so complex and with sword attacks…is hard to find a mugen character like this believe me I LOOKED EVERYWHERE LOL the only other one I saw was Psylocke used but it’s the same base used over and over and more work to do…but if someone can find better let me know muahahah Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 311127478

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 EmptyJanuary 11th 2024, 2:37 pm

Yes, I understood the idea from the beginning. This is just a sketch. The base is good. But it requires work.
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 EmptyJanuary 11th 2024, 2:51 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
Raijjin wrote:
The styles doesn't mix well. That Lehyu char is a hd sprite character, while most of the MvDC characters are lower def characters. And it shows in your exemple. Between the head, cape and body,  you have 3 different kinds of definitions. All I see here is a blurred cape behind a normal def head, on top of an hd body. It doesn't fit at all.

This was quickly done in Microsoft paint lol just a quick thing I did that’s why some things are blurry and some things not..but I have to disagree I think this is an amazing base….done in the same program and some sprite editing with shading and scaling and in motion fighting your never going to tell and Hela costume so complex and with sword attacks…is hard to find a mugen character like this believe me I LOOKED EVERYWHERE LOL the only other one I saw was Psylocke used but it’s the same base used over and over and more work to do…but if someone can find better let me know muahahah Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 311127478

Okay then, I didn't know about this kind of processes, but I'm curious about how it'll look Wink
I don't have any exemple in my head except Dungeom Fighter Online, but I know there are a shit ton of old unknown fighting games out there, some of them medieval in style, but they require some digging.
This one for exemple:

RO-X likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 EmptyJanuary 11th 2024, 3:08 pm

...dungeon fighter examples Wink
https://m.blog.naver.com/niceboatsoss/222066795042

https://m.blog.naver.com/niceboatsoss/221969484441

https://m.blog.naver.com/niceboatsoss/221949844743

There are a lot of female chars similar to hela

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 EmptyJanuary 11th 2024, 4:28 pm

Shining wrote:

This was the first characters I looked at on Mugen Archive scared LOL

First of all have to say I’m glad everyone taking interest in this it makes me happy 😃 But none of the Dungeon Fighters have enough sprites annd going to have to draw more new edits to the character(sword) where the example above is just simple color separation and copy and paste cape the HEAD is going to be difficult though 😭 joker
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 EmptyJanuary 11th 2024, 4:47 pm

Shining wrote:

Great exemples, but Geist is right, mobs are limited with moves. That's why you should.only use them for short stuff or parts, like wil.li.an did with Wasp's wings. For full character bases, you should only take playable characters, or be able to mix multiple stuff.

RO-X likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 EmptyJanuary 11th 2024, 11:22 pm

i dont know if high def sprites would be a good base to work with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next