The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 Emptyby ralaco Today at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 Emptyby Oguyaka. Today at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea

Go down 
+57
Blagoy
jspiderman171717
luciangarude
Raijjin
MDS_GEIST
WaldoMugen
candido159
Avaid
Elfary
thatguy
icecream11
Somm
alnyrd
superxash
shags2dope
yolomate
Atiles
BlueSpiderX
Helio
Werewood
daraku
Mega_Man
Zaxis
ldpp
Yunnin
Mistah Jorge
metamutant
Doom
Reincidence
skhsato123
Bambino Da Don
Darthpool
logansam
NamelessOnlinePlayer
btony89
Red Hood
BaganSmashBros
Mr.Ketchup
Anarky
Brahma Bull
Cristianomelo
tank402
Erroratu
JARRO77
wingnut
crosspotts1.0
flammableking
kyoman
volzzilla
Ax
AM
Predator
JohnSpider96
RG_OP
Arkady
Adminbot
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 EmptyJanuary 12th 2024, 12:40 pm

volzzilla wrote:
i dont know if high def sprites would be a good base to work with.

MDS_GEIST wrote:
This was quickly done in Microsoft paint lol just a quick thing I did that’s why some things are blurry and some things not..but I have to disagree I think this is an amazing base….done in the same program and some sprite editing with shading and scaling and in motion fighting your never going to tell and Hela costume so complex and with sword attacks…is hard to find a mugen character like this believe me I LOOKED EVERYWHERE LOL the only other one I saw was Psylocke used but it’s the same base used over and over and more work to do…but if someone can find better let me know muahahah Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 311127478

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2024, 8:59 am

I've been thinking these days a lot about Echo!
She is an interesting fighter and I really loved the show.

My mind keeps going to Maki from CVS2 and Juni from SFA hybrid. What do you guys think would be a great base for Echo?
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2024, 9:23 am

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
I've been thinking these days a lot about Echo!
She is an interesting fighter and I really loved the show.

My mind keeps going to Maki from CVS2 and Juni from SFA hybrid. What do you guys think would be a great base for Echo?

good idea
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 4th 2024, 3:31 pm

Hello friends, I've had this idea for a while and I finally had time to create a sprite, this is Captain Cold from the New 52, I think that this is one of the most iconic DC villains and that he should be in MUGEN, maybe Maybe his classic version can be problematic when trying to find correct bases, however I think I found something to carry this character in this more recent version:
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 114
The bases are:
Body: Shade of Manhattan Afterimage
Glasses: Moleman by Zvitor
Hood: Taskmaster by rojin70

P.S. This is not something definitive or a new WIP that I am working on, it is just an idea that I wanted to share, maybe someone like  may be @Raijjin  interested in continuing it.

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 4th 2024, 4:05 pm

jspiderman171717 wrote:
Hello friends, I've had this idea for a while and I finally had time to create a sprite, this is Captain Cold from the New 52, I think that this is one of the most iconic DC villains and that he should be in MUGEN, maybe Maybe his classic version can be problematic when trying to find correct bases, however I think I found something to carry this character in this more recent version:
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 114
The bases are:

P.S. This is not something definitive or a new WIP that I am working on, it is just an idea that I wanted to share, maybe someone like  may be @Raijjin  interested in continuing it.

Well, I love that sprite, but I won't be able to, sadly... I would prefer a more classic version (with a gun) first of, and I will make a Mister Freeze before that, second of. Plus, I don't have much time for mugen these days...
But I really hope someone will take this idea, because it looks really good ! Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 1f600
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 EmptyFebruary 4th 2024, 8:19 pm

jspiderman171717 wrote:
The bases are:

solid idea woah

metamutant and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 EmptyApril 5th 2024, 8:27 am

Rocky from snk
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/kof/images/4/43/Rockystance2000.gif/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/93?cb=20160218220821&path-prefix=es

Could be robotman from DC comics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18