The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
help to find the base for Abyss Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
help to find the base for Abyss Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
help to find the base for Abyss Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
help to find the base for Abyss Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

help to find the base for Abyss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Predator

Predator

help to find the base for Abyss Empty
PostSubject: help to find the base for Abyss   help to find the base for Abyss EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 9:46 am

help to find the base for Abyss Abyss_Nils_Styger
help to find the base for Abyss Abyss-3

help to find the base for Abyss 2649099129 help to find the base for Abyss 2649099129 help to find the base for Abyss 2649099129
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: help to find the base for Abyss   help to find the base for Abyss EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 8:20 pm

i find it...
http://crusadercast.com/sprite-database/abyss-%28nils-styger%29/

i propose joe higashi from king of fighters for head/hair and for body i haven t idea, pheraps carnage eyes rolling
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: help to find the base for Abyss   help to find the base for Abyss EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 1:45 am

Anarkaris mixed with dhalsim and use a bit of zabel/raptor (darkstalkers) for details on chest/ribs, even some animations can be made from raptor also
(well that was my plan, for nils)
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: help to find the base for Abyss   help to find the base for Abyss EmptyJanuary 19th 2014, 9:11 am

Arkady wrote:
Anarkaris mixed with dhalsim and use a bit of zabel/raptor (darkstalkers) for details on chest/ribs, even some animations can be made from raptor also
(well that was my plan, for nils)
was can display a sprite , with the used bases
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: help to find the base for Abyss   help to find the base for Abyss EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 8:16 am

help to find the base for Abyss Abyss_2
OK , I found the base for it , I already have the first sprites !
 sunny 
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: help to find the base for Abyss   help to find the base for Abyss EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 8:32 am

Looks great, I never thought of using that base, maybe change the color of the face/ head, sp that you have the option of making the comic book version 616 mainstream universe (not just aoa)
he has a cream skin color just on his face, with gold around his face, just saves making a smart pallets, with your creating the sprites now, they do look great

still I suggest, using dhalsim and anarakis for his arms and legs for punchs and kicks during attacks, I can send you the sheets if you need them
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: help to find the base for Abyss   help to find the base for Abyss EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 9:03 am

Arkady wrote:
Looks great, I never thought of using that base, maybe change the color of the face/ head, sp that you have the option of making the comic book version 616 mainstream universe (not just aoa)
he has a cream skin color just on his face, with gold around his face, just saves making a smart pallets, with your creating the sprites now, they do look great

still I suggest, using dhalsim and anarakis for his arms and legs for punchs and kicks during attacks, I can send you the sheets if you need them
It would not be bad
and animations (by Farengeit)
help to find the base for Abyss Abyss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help to find the base for Abyss   help to find the base for Abyss Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1