The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion

Go down 
+24
Yunnin
Lows 9.0
CARNAGE777
Cristianomelo
Doom
Adminbot
Mazemerald
X
black dragon
ernes
riklaionel
volzzilla
varo_hades
NinjaRyu
armin_iuf
xSHINIGAMIx
GTAGuy
bam77
Dave Rattlz
galactus
Shinkemaster
btony89
Tsuyoi
Fabry Taz
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyJuly 8th 2016, 3:51 pm

thanks as always my friend hehehe ... take all the time you need, while I complete Claire
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 8:12 pm

the idea is very good!, but it has not esthetic beauty and symmetry yet.

when we mix 2d images with virtual images is a few weird to combine.

i would make all in 2d.

think like a capcom will make it in 2d for CPS2.

Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 3:30 am

mazemerald wrote:

i would make all in 2d.

ok, and what do you think I should do to make the game more interesting?
Back to top Go down
vellrrarth

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 7:00 am

William Birkin mutations g2 to g5: https://mega.nz/#!ogtREJ4C!7g2s9qpz1hY8EuiVXpzVfrcOJl0ZOVunGk8jz4sMxH0

William Birkin mutation g1 and barry: https://mega.nz/#!88sDwRZQ!63F_Y-QxPpEbQXJAfIwjLI5i601fQcDEjKCuB5NIvvk
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 7:23 am

wooow ... thanks for the help, I appreciate it Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 670481599
Back to top Go down
vellrrarth

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 10:33 am

Today i'm start to work on RE1 enemyes: neptune, plant 42, giant snake and gremlin
maybe some of my sprites are not to close to the original char, but it could help for a make great char for mugen with bases
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 5:22 pm

I'd say that's fine ... I'll use your animations for end up in a perfect way the game Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 670481599
Back to top Go down
vellrrarth

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 6:49 am

I was talking to FlavioCamarao and he said to make William Birking transform during a fight, so it'll be a great boss fight
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 7:42 am

I was thinking of doing nemesis and Birkin with the transformations in combat Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 670481599
Back to top Go down
vellrrarth

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 10:29 am

Nemesis, i planing do make his last form but don't find any good bases yet
but today i have q great idea, make a bonus stage with the nest of hornets from RE1 remake
and it'll be easy to do
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 3:22 pm

do not worry for nemesis, that we are thinking about it and I Galactus..per the hornet's nest, you could also implemented with crows and a giant moth as the final boss
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 3:34 pm

Fabry Taz wrote:
mazemerald wrote:

i would make all in 2d.

ok, and what do you think I should do to make the game more interesting?

i think you could to use sprites in 2d and stages too.

1 - makes a selection screen with mini portraits
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 Snkcapcom

use the logos located in scrollboss site.
http://scrollboss.illmosis.net/minilogo_index.php?g=capcom

players:

jill
claire
chris
leon

enemies

raven
zombie
zombie dog
tyrant

boss = nemesis

standardize in 2d like a cps2 and decrease the  amount of content will help you to let the work faster and less complicated to finish.

i will make a example later when i am more free time.

but your work is really good, it´s missing only a esthetic looking.
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 6:10 pm

interesting suggestions even if the game, however, provides more characters ...
in addition to the alpha team stars, there will rebecca, ada, hunk, the umbrella team (carlos, mikhail and nicolai) and all of the original trilogy BOW (liker, hunter, zombies, cerberus, plant and crows) and how dlc and billy coen the giant scorpion ... obviously each character will have their own super and to bring up the secondary characters (for example irons,hunter beta and gamma etc), these will be placed on in the special moves of the characters as the character's helpers
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 7:45 pm

hi, Fabry Taz, its a great proyect this one, by the way the other one mortal kombat you made is AWESOME!!!
if you dont mind, i can help with stages for RE...
Keep the good work.
Your friend LESSARD
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 4:41 am

Thanks, I'm glad you like the project and yes,I need help whit the arenas...thanks in advance for the help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next