The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion

Go down 
+24
Yunnin
Lows 9.0
CARNAGE777
Cristianomelo
Doom
Adminbot
Mazemerald
X
black dragon
ernes
riklaionel
volzzilla
varo_hades
NinjaRyu
armin_iuf
xSHINIGAMIx
GTAGuy
bam77
Dave Rattlz
galactus
Shinkemaster
btony89
Tsuyoi
Fabry Taz
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 4:32 pm

thanks....mazemerald , you could get me a font pack the same as the photo? I unfortunately are not very practical with fonts
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 10:12 pm

Fabry Taz wrote:
Hello everyone, this time I came back to show updates on the plant 43, a creature who made his first appearance on Resident Evil 2 ... it wasn't easy to do but we are almost to completion ....

what is missing ? Now there are missing only a few animations (intro, win etc), some special moves and SND files .... I hope you like it Wink

PS: after finishing the work on the plant 43, I resume up the work of Jax and the Mortal Kombat Legacy Project

great new video fabry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 EmptyAugust 28th 2016, 6:25 am

thanks Volzilla Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 670481599
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 EmptySeptember 5th 2016, 1:48 am

Very nice keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 EmptySeptember 9th 2016, 3:17 pm

Wow, Great video Fabry Taz my friend, I love Plant 43's green palette
as well it looks great Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 670481599

and I was just wondering will plant 43 have that move where it spits acid
from it's mouth as well? and do you need any help with getting sounds for
plant 43 ? ...just wondered

I have finished the background pic for Plant 42's stage as well by the way
and I will send it to you sometime this weekend ...I am just trying to finish
some other sprites that I want to send to you this weekend as well Wink

and sorry about the late reply my friend but I have been unable to get on
this website recently due to virus problems on my pc ...it seems ok now
though thankfully Smile
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 EmptySeptember 11th 2016, 4:51 pm

Thank you all for the feedback ... Galactus regarding the sounds I finally managed to get all of those who served me (I had to work a full week for this the video is skipped this weekend -.-) and do not worry, take all the time you need for the stage ... now a question asked at the forum, anyone has any idea for an aide to the plant 43? Unfortunately, this character seems to be the only of its kind, and I do not know what other characters match it
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 EmptySeptember 11th 2016, 10:14 pm

I hope you continue with the Mortal Kombat full game too, I can't wait Razz
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 EmptySeptember 12th 2016, 4:39 am

as I said two weeks ago, when I finish the plant 43, I will take up the work of jax and mk project Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 670481599
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 3:45 pm

Really glad that you managed to get all the sounds for plant 43
Fabry Taz that's great Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 670481599 ...oh and as for an helper for
Plant 43 I would recommend another plant 43 and maybe
have it spit acid at the opponent or something ...as those things
seem to keep to themselves

also I will send you an email with the stage background for plant 42
(and some other sprites that I have been working on recently) in a few
minutes as well my friend Wink
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 4:45 pm

thanks Galactus, I sent you a PM with the feedback for the new package Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12