The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion

Go down 
+24
Yunnin
Lows 9.0
CARNAGE777
Cristianomelo
Doom
Adminbot
Mazemerald
X
black dragon
ernes
riklaionel
volzzilla
varo_hades
NinjaRyu
armin_iuf
xSHINIGAMIx
GTAGuy
bam77
Dave Rattlz
galactus
Shinkemaster
btony89
Tsuyoi
Fabry Taz
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyAugust 12th 2016, 9:46 am

oh friend! now i understand better your work, i know must to take very time to do.

anything you make great chars in MK and RE.

I only think you make many content, you could to make less and to be compact.

example a MK with 20 main chars.

Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyAugust 13th 2016, 4:13 am

mk will have a total of 30 characters (15 are already ready) and biohazard has 25 .... fortunately behind biohazard there is a 6 person team that supports me
and also why I decided to release the first biohazard and later mkl Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 670481599
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyAugust 13th 2016, 6:07 am

Fabry Taz wrote:
mk will have a total of 30 characters (15 are already ready) and biohazard has 25 .... fortunately behind biohazard there is a 6 person team that supports me
and also why I decided to release the first biohazard and later mkl Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 670481599

Actually your impact on mk is ASTONISHING not only cuz of great animation but i ve alwas had point of view MK is very diffrent from all fighting games that it was impossible to put the mk fighters in same game with. Marvel, Dc, capcom, snk , namco,..... Etc cuz it is very bloody and diffrent fight style ,
Now you answered this hard equation .... Now i can make shao kahn fight green lantern , liu kang fight ryu ....
I wish you got me
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyAugust 13th 2016, 1:23 pm

Well, the gameplay that I propose is built on a classic game style so versatile enough ... of course, I think that should provide a level playing characters created according to a precise pattern (I'll explain: if the mk's characters have a fatalities , the others must have a fatalities , if not the game does not work well), for these i created a compatibility only between my characters, because i wanted everything (from large portraits on the finishing moves) had been unique and only for that game...but as always someone there is who makes crafty unfortunately riiiggghhht ...
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyAugust 14th 2016, 4:42 am

Hello everyone, this time I came back to show progress on the plant 43 and hunk , two of the most famous and important characters of resident evil 2 ... I hope you like what I have done so far Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 670481599

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyAugust 14th 2016, 11:12 am

It's very nice what I see in the video friend ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyAugust 14th 2016, 2:59 pm

Wow, Amazing progress on Plant 43 and Hunk Shocked they both look
Awesome in there own way Cool Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 2800933067  ...I like them both a lot personally Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 670481599 Very Happy

well done Fabry Taz clap clap and good luck with them both
my friend Smile

also I have been working on a background pic for plant 42's stage recently
and will send it to you once it's finished ..I promised you that I would make
a stage for it a while ago so I decided to make a start on it earlier this week
and should finish the background pic for it sometime over the next few days
as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyAugust 15th 2016, 8:20 am

thanks guys Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 670481599 ... I'm glad you like it ... and thanks Galactus for the arena for the plant 43, I needed because I had no ideas about where to place it xD
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyAugust 19th 2016, 12:03 am

great stuff as usual fabry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyAugust 20th 2016, 4:51 am

thanks Volzilla Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 670481599
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 3:11 am

Great work
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 3:53 am

thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 4:31 am

Hello everyone, this time I came back to show updates on the plant 43, a creature who made his first appearance on Resident Evil 2 ... it wasn't easy to do but we are almost to completion ....

what is missing ? Now there are missing only a few animations (intro, win etc), some special moves and SND files .... I hope you like it Wink

PS: after finishing the work on the plant 43, I resume up the work of Jax and the Mortal Kombat Legacy Project

Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 9:51 am

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 Z10

i think some details will looks very capcom for your game.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 12:03 pm

Nice video ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next