The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 3:31 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby cormano Today at 3:00 pm

» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 1:21 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion

Go down 
+24
Yunnin
Lows 9.0
CARNAGE777
Cristianomelo
Doom
Adminbot
Mazemerald
X
black dragon
ernes
riklaionel
volzzilla
varo_hades
NinjaRyu
armin_iuf
xSHINIGAMIx
GTAGuy
bam77
Dave Rattlz
galactus
Shinkemaster
btony89
Tsuyoi
Fabry Taz
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
armin_iuf

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2015, 9:21 am

GREATTTT. im really love your proj in RE Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 978788824 Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 978788824 Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 978788824
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2015, 8:28 pm

i like it Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 3803356177
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2015, 9:40 pm

Man looks really cool this project, the new Wesker is better than others that I seen, keep it up man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 6th 2015, 6:26 am

hello Galactus, i have taken up the project due to some fans of the series that convinced me to finish resident evil because as compared to mk has fewer characters ... regarding nemesis, do not worry you still have plenty of time because I have to wesker update and finish the others ... thanks to everyone for their support in addition I am pleased to hear positive reviews on this project finally (in other forums do not think it enjoyed as an idea) and once again I apologize for the delay in responding but at this time I have too much work to be disposed of, and so I have little time to spend in mugen...e Tsuyoi,mi dispiace per quel che ti è successo,capisco perfettamente la tua situazione e quindi non ti preoccupare,il mugen può attendere Wink
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 6th 2015, 8:54 pm

everything is looking really good here fabry and galactus Smile great work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2015, 9:51 am

Volzilla thanks, I'm glad you like the project  

Last edited by volzzilla on September 8th 2015, 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2015, 4:49 pm

Hello everyone ... this time I came back to show some progress on Jill Valentine ... hope you like it Wink
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2015, 8:24 pm

Dave Rattlz wrote:
Fonix man roubaram-te tudo assim do nada?

que cena man espero que descubras que foi

Sim, do nada :/
E infelizmente, não consegui descobrir nada, ninguém viu nada e a polícia também não pode fazer nada...

xSHINIGAMIx wrote:

I'm really sorry to hear, man. I hope your situation improves.

Thanks, with time I hope things will get better.

Fabry Taz wrote:
hello Galactus, i have taken up the project due to some fans of the series that convinced me to finish resident evil because as compared to mk has fewer characters ... regarding nemesis, do not worry you still have plenty of time because I have to wesker update and finish the others ... thanks to everyone for their support in addition I am pleased to hear positive reviews on this project finally (in other forums do not think it enjoyed as an idea) and once again I apologize for the delay in responding but at this time I have too much work to be disposed of, and so I have little time to spend in mugen...e Tsuyoi,mi dispiace per quel che ti è successo,capisco perfettamente la tua situazione e quindi non ti preoccupare,il mugen può attendere Wink

Thanks Fabry,

I'm trying to put things on their proper places and continuing my university works. Soon I hope to be able to help on project too Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 670481599

* Also, nice work on Jill kirby
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2015, 2:08 pm

Thanks Tsuyoi and do not worry, take the time you need Wink
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2015, 2:40 pm

Nice Jill Valentine Fabry Taz, I love her intro against wesker and she looks
great too Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 670481599

well done my friend clap clap and good luck with her as well Smile

and I am going to begin working on the sprites for Nemesis and the RE 0 Stinger
again tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to send you some new sprites sometime
this week Wink ...and again sorry about the delay my friend, but I am going to do my
very best to make up for it now Smile

also many thanks volzzilla much appreciated Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 670481599 and glad you like the project
as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2015, 3:30 pm

I would say that is perfect ... I while I managed to keep Chris until his Alpha Build 50% Wink
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 2:26 pm

Here are some of the latest progress of Chris ....
good vision Wink
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 2:45 pm

Wow, amazing progress on Chris Redfield he is looking great, I love his
versus pic, intro's and his moves etc Very Happy ...also really looking forward to seeing
him 100% finished with all his other gun moves (flamethrower, rocket launcher etc)
added personally Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 2800933067

well done Fabry Taz clap clap and good luck with him my friend Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 670481599

it feels great seeing him being brought to mugen life at last and I am so
happy that I could help you with his sprites Smile ...I am working on Nemesis's
sprites right now as well and will send them over to you as soon as I have
some of his moves finished my friend Wink ...(probabely sometime this weekend)
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 3:25 pm

Galactus Hello, thanks for the comments ... Chris is coming very simple to program thanks to your help ... now I have left to do for him

super move

all kicks

intro vs all

add flamethrower and shotgun

change the throw animation

These are the main changes to be done (I decided not to use all the sprites so that it is different from other chars that the old version of pizzaman and to speed up its completion) Wink
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 3:49 pm

glad to help and that sounds good to me my friend Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 670481599

and great idea ...that will make him different from pizzaman's chris
and other RE characters Smile

good luck with him Fabry Taz my friend Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next