The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion

Go down 
+24
Yunnin
Lows 9.0
CARNAGE777
Cristianomelo
Doom
Adminbot
Mazemerald
X
black dragon
ernes
riklaionel
volzzilla
varo_hades
NinjaRyu
armin_iuf
xSHINIGAMIx
GTAGuy
bam77
Dave Rattlz
galactus
Shinkemaster
btony89
Tsuyoi
Fabry Taz
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
vellrrarth

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 8:32 pm

Well, this is it!
Neptune, The nest of Vipers (bonus) and Plant 42:
https://mega.nz/#!g0ExGA7S!z6-gu5VD2Yc-uaFJSiniwvFQXbANDz2srpqzw5MQLDk
Hope you like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 4:10 am

I just checked the sprites and I must say they were very good especially the bees ... neptune, however, needs some graphics changes ... you should talk with Galactus for more details on Neptune because in the past has made its own version Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 670481599
Back to top Go down
vellrrarth

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 10:38 am

i try to make some changes on face of neptune, but every try was a disaster, lol, but it fits well to bases from him.
well, from resident evil 1 need chimera (for me i call gremlin) and lisa trevor
the rest of enemyes have almost all the bases
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 1:00 pm

mmmh ... regarding the chimera and the other b.o.w., that you mentioned did not think to include them in the game, I made this choice to synthesize the most of the work, but at this point, I think to try to make a bonus game using the characters I did not include in the roster (b.o.w. and / or umbrella soldier)
Back to top Go down
vellrrarth

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 2:25 pm

this is Lisa Trevor From Resident Evil Remake, she was like a boss, and immortal:
Lisa Trevor:
I forgot the giant snake Yawn too
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyJuly 29th 2016, 6:45 pm

They are aware of lisa (I've fought more than once on hd remaster xD) and for this I was thinking of a bonus game with her as the final boss Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 4:31 pm

hello to everyone ... this time I came back to show some progress on the project biohazard ... I almost finished updating the screen pack and life bars, in addition, I am finishing the upgrade of the licker .... beyond the preview biohazard project I wanted to show the progress of mkl project, particularly on Jax .... hope you like it Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 670481599

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 5:08 pm

2x1 !! Great friend !! Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 9:17 pm

Fabry Taz wrote:
hello to everyone ... this time I came back to show some progress on the project biohazard ... I almost finished updating the screen pack and life bars, in addition, I am finishing the upgrade of the licker .... beyond the preview biohazard project I wanted to show the progress of mkl project, particularly on Jax .... hope you like it Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 670481599

NICE WORK MY FRIEND CONGRATULATIONS clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
vellrrarth

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 6:51 am

This Chris are aweosome!!!
and i found a great base for lisa, samara morgan LOL
let's start the job
and if anyone have some idea for bases to chimera i'll be happy
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 7:08 am

Chimera is one of the bow more complex to do ... I suggest you do a basic sprites from his photos and then do the others
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 4:10 pm

loved the video you made fabry Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 4:35 pm

thanks Volzilla Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 670481599
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyAugust 2nd 2016, 3:53 pm

Wow, Great video Fabry Taz, the licker is looking great too and
I love that stage (based on the room/corridor where you encounter
the 1st licker in Resident Evil 2) that you have made for it as well
...I like it a lot personally Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 670481599 Very Happy  

well done Fabry Taz clap clap and good luck with this Awesome
project my friend Smile

I have also done an edit of one of vellrrarth's Neptune sprites and
will send you a pm with a pic of the result later today as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyAugust 2nd 2016, 4:40 pm

thanks Galactus are glad you like ... I hope to give more news on the project soon Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion   Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Biohazard Full Game Project General Discussion
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next